Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2009, 14:41   #151
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Sunil, one question - K&N filter will not void the warranty ? ?
No! the warranty doesnt get voided since there are no modifications done to the existing setup. only the filter is changed with a long life, better quality filter
Old 4th August 2009, 14:45   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Sunil, wow man.
I liked the chrome exhaust (with those water drops in the background) and the seat covers. Infact, the door scuffs too look classy.

Great photography. You make us feel jealous.

I need to somehow convince my wifey to spend some more money for my beauty
Bnzjon! thank you!well those items are personally picked by me after going thru a large number of product listings on ebay. and the seat covers were ordered without even having a look at the leather, since i told sajith @ karllson that he is the expert and he would know best.

well regarding wifey. Linea is my wifey coz am still single..! so i can spend on her!!
Old 4th August 2009, 14:48   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercar View Post
Looks very sporty and luxurious even though it is pricey. Nothing to beat real high quality leather for luxury. You are right I had a feel of these leathers at the Karlsson showroom in Indirangar, its really exclusive stuff from Sweden and they are not over priced at all. It looks like these guys carry some of the best leather that is available in India at the moment. The 1.5 mm scandinavian leather from Karlsson is serious value for money as we saw in your beautiful Linea.

Stanley does not have such a premium range of leather as claimed and charges a bomb for an inferior leather called nappa. That feels and looks like plastic! but Stanley is still better than the others like ovion, pensee, cerralli, saddles, haiton etc who come no where close and their leather looks and feels very ordinary. But they all claim to have the best !
absolutely right hypercar!
Old 4th August 2009, 14:52   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj View Post
well regarding wifey. Linea is my wifey coz am still single..! so i can spend on her!!
Linea is officially my second wife. You know the first wife can never digest good things you do to the second wife.

So i need to be careful enough to ensure that my right hand doesnt know what my left hand does !

Just kidding, but wifey is very much upset with me that i spend for my second wife more than her.
Old 4th August 2009, 14:58   #155
BHPian

I think this is general phenomenon with all Linea owners/Lineans

Originally Posted by bnzjon

Just kidding, but wifey is very much upset with me that i spend for my second wife more than her.
Old 4th August 2009, 15:00   #156
BHPian

Quote:
Linea is officially my second wife. You know the first wife can never digest good things you do to the second wife.

So i need to be careful enough to ensure that my right hand doesnt know what my left hand does !

I think this is a general phenomenon with all married Linea owners/Lineans
Old 4th August 2009, 15:17   #157
Senior - BHPian

sunil, with quite new accessories and fashion appreals on her, can you post some pictures for us.
Old 4th August 2009, 15:53   #158
BHPian

Quote:

i Know Bnzjon! its like having a gharwali and a baharwali! a wife and a girlfriend! even geeash seems to have the same problem! Karthik Too!! I wont be surprised if Linea is the cause for rising number of divorce cases now on!

Last edited by Sunilrj : 4th August 2009 at 15:58.
Old 4th August 2009, 15:59   #159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
sunil, with quite new accessories and fashion appreals on her, can you post some pictures for us.
Vijay! Pics have already been Posted a few posts before yours!!
Old 4th August 2009, 16:38   #160
BHPian

Sunil,
Need a small help. I posted a question on my thread - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post1412909
but didn't got any response from anyone except VP. As you are a unofficial Linea Consultant to TASS, can you please check it and advise?
Old 4th August 2009, 16:48   #161
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay.pillai View Post
Sunil,
Need a small help. I posted a question on my thread - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post1412909
but didn't got any response from anyone except VP. As you are a unofficial Linea Consultant to TASS, can you please check it and advise?

i have answered your query Vinay! there is no issue with the ACC.
Old 4th August 2009, 17:01   #162
BHPian

Hey Sunil, Thanks for the quick answer. You really relieved a tension which was building in my mind
Old 4th August 2009, 17:05   #163
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay.pillai View Post
Hey Sunil, Thanks for the quick answer. You really relieved a tension which was building in my mind
No mention Vinay! as regards the recirculation mode not coming on after switching off heres your answer. the system where full Auto is selected - the system decides and controls everything. Semi Auto - it takes in a few user inputs for blower speed etc, but again all other parameters are system controlled. final one is where no auto/ no full auto - manually you set the system and it will come back on just as you had set it. it is the the same in swift, Civic etc!
Old 4th August 2009, 17:25   #164
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj View Post
i Know Bnzjon! its like having a gharwali and a baharwali! a wife and a girlfriend! even geeash seems to have the same problem! Karthik Too!! I wont be surprised if Linea is the cause for rising number of divorce cases now on!

I hope that if this happens, people dont blame it on FIAT.
Old 4th August 2009, 18:09   #165
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
I hope that if this happens, people dont blame it on FIAT.
Hey StarVegabond - Brilliant post , Can't stop laughing

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks