Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-142.html)

the-rare-one 18th September 2012 12:40

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sups (Post 2902966)
Congratulations for the new Liva.

So it seems that there is an increase of more than 25K compared to February prices. Only icing in the cake is that the new interior looks relatively better now.

What are the 42K accessories? I hope you are getting underbody 3M coating done to insulate the engine noise.

Yes the new interiors are far better looking and add to the already spacious feeling.

42k is all these :
1. Mud gaurds
2. Door protector mouldings (black)
3. Rain wisor on doors (black)
4. Fog lamps with kit
5. Auto Cop Flip 80 with motion detector sensors inside - 2 of them
6. Rubber matting (driver n passenger footwell)
7. Fabric matting in the boot (sadly it comes in grey and red colors - no black/beige to match the interior)
8. Garware classic 50% RTO approved film on sides and rear
9. Garware Ice-cool on the windshield
10. JVC AV50 double din DVD (got JVC 300W co-ax speakers in the rear for free)
11. Radio Antenna
12. Speaker MDF tray

Other than these, a napkin, a yellow duster, Ganesha idol and sweets were given free at the time of delivery. Took it on sunday instead of planned saturday (family vary of shani amavasya :Frustrati)

ajay_satpute 18th September 2012 13:46

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the-rare-one (Post 2907186)
Yes the new interiors are far better looking and add to the already spacious feeling.

42k is all these :

Other than these, a napkin, a yellow duster, Ganesha idol and sweets were given free at the time of delivery. Took it on sunday instead of planned saturday (family vary of shani amavasya :Frustrati)

Thats a nice deal you got IMO. Getting a 10 lac Rs Duster free is not a joke.:D

Have you opened your thread yet? If not please do ASAP. Prospective Liva owners can have a look at the new interiors and decide.

the-rare-one 18th September 2012 14:25

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajay_satpute (Post 2907285)
Thats a nice deal you got IMO. Getting a 10 lac Rs Duster free is not a joke.:D

Have you opened your thread yet? If not please do ASAP. Prospective Liva owners can have a look at the new interiors and decide.

Duster - thats too much :uncontrol

Thread is in the making. Will be up in a day or 2 for sure.

balenopower 18th September 2012 20:16

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
The Baleno is gone and finding a suitable replacement was the most difficult task i faced. With the Polo 1.6 fizzing out of production, i had no option but to listen to my head and ignore the heart. Well found a little bit of Balance but in the end it will still be a compromise after my sweet Baleno. Boiled down to the Swift or Jazz, settled for the latter.

Make : Honda
Model : Jazz
Variant : X-MT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date :15/09/2012
Color : Rallye Red
Expected Delivery Date : 3 months is what they have said
Dealer & City : Linkway Honda, Mumbai
Freebies : None
Total OTR Cost: 7.8L

a lengthy ownership will follow soon.

gypsyFreak 18th September 2012 21:20

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
After much deliberation to replace my Esteem, finally decided on Scorpio.
Booked a LX 4WD yesterday.

Make : Mahindra
Model : Scorpio
Variant : LX 4WD 9 Seater
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 17th September
Color : Black
Expected Delivery Date : 45 days
Dealer & City : Sireesh Auto, Bangalore
Freebies : Basic Accessories (idol,perfume,mats,mud flaps, body cover, scuff plate) & Autocop
Others : None

funkyp 19th September 2012 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by balenopower

Make : Honda
Model : Jazz
Variant : X-MT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date :15/09/2012
Color : Rallye Red
Expected Delivery Date : 3 months is what they have said
Dealer & City : Linkway Honda, Mumbai
Freebies : None
Total OTR Cost: 7.8L

a lengthy ownership will follow soon.

Has the jazz price gone up considerably? I remember when I ha booked and then cancelled the jazz, x was being quoted at 7.3 OtR Mumbai. This was some 6-7 months back

SPEEDY_RACER 19th September 2012 17:47

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Note from Mod: There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the board experience for other readers.

Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use spell-checkers.

balenopower 20th September 2012 15:15

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyp (Post 2908350)
Has the jazz price gone up considerably? I remember when I ha booked and then cancelled the jazz, x was being quoted at 7.3 OtR Mumbai. This was some 6-7 months back

yes it has..i think by 30-40k depending on the variant

Jammy70 22nd September 2012 02:23

The Scorpio said goodbye on Ganesha day and up next is (booked yesterday):

Make : Honda
Model : City
Variant : S MT
Fuel : Petrol (but of course!)
Booking Date : 21st September
Color : Urban Titanium
Expected Delivery Date : 4 days - 26th Sep, most likely
Dealer & City : Whitefield Honda Bangalore
Freebies : Insurance, 10k corporate discount, fog lamps, rear sensors

YashD 22nd September 2012 02:55

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jammy70 (Post 2911158)
The Scorpio said goodbye on Ganesha day and up next is (booked yesterday):

Make : Honda
Model : City
Variant : S MT
Fuel : Petrol (but of course!)
Booking Date : 21st September
Color : Urban Titanium
Expected Delivery Date : 4 days - 26th Sep, most likely
Dealer & City : Whitefield Honda Bangalore
Freebies : Insurance, 10k corporate discount, fog lamps, rear sensors

looks like a good deal! What's the on-road price you got?

msnarain 22nd September 2012 12:53

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Make : Honda
Model : Brio
Variant : V MT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 21 September 2012
Color : Rally Red
Expected Delivery Date : 16 October 2012 (I opted for 16 Oct though the dealer said the car would be ready by 10th)
Dealer & City : Capital Honda, OMR, Chennai
Discounts: Rs. 35000
Freebies : Reverse Sensor
Others : Rs. 20000 worth insurance

Jammy70 22nd September 2012 17:04

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YashD (Post 2911164)
looks like a good deal! What's the on-road price you got?

Thanks, YashD; the actual on-road price for SMT is 10.3L. After deducting the insurance, corporate discount and the additional 2-year warranty (which I said I will look at later, if required), it comes to 9.83L + accessories.

abhijeetsng 28th September 2012 11:53

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Make : HYUNDAI
Model : i20
Variant : Sportz
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 27.09.2012
Color : Coral White
Expected Delivery Date : Anytime I want in Navratras
Dealer & City : Hyundai Motor Plaza, Delhi
Freebies : Gear Lock & Body Cover
Others : No offers on Diesels
clap:

kmadhok 28th September 2012 13:03

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by balenopower (Post 2907711)
Make : Honda
Model : Jazz
Variant : X-MT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date :15/09/2012
Color : Rallye Red
Expected Delivery Date : 3 months is what they have said

Are the delivery times for Jazz so high? I was under the impression they were available almost off the shelf. Guess I have been living in another world.
How was the experience with Linkway Honda. Is this the one in Chandivili?

balenopower 28th September 2012 13:22

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Well its been pretty ordinary nothing special. Would like to ask members here a question. Now that i have booked the car and Honda is all set for a price increase end of this month, i should not be applicable for the price increase right? since im ready with the cash but its Honda who is delaying it. I had a word with the sales guy but he wasn't sure about it and said he wpuld get back to me.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:58.