Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-146.html)

anaraman 14th November 2012 13:51

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.sinha (Post 2961701)
Did you mean the VLX 4WD? As far as I know there is no 4WD option in the EX, LX and SLE trims.

Also, would you mind posting the maths for your final on-road price? And some photos in an ownership thread of course. I am planning to get one in a few months perhaps.

Quick reply now, more to follow:
It is LX with 4WD. You can get that.
Math: With accessories from outside the dealer - approx.: 12 lakhs
Will post pics and more details on numbers later today

narayan 14th November 2012 14:04

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.sinha (Post 2961701)
Did you mean the VLX 4WD? As far as I know there is no 4WD option in the EX, LX and SLE trims.

Also, would you mind posting the maths for your final on-road price? And some photos in an ownership thread of course. I am planning to get one in a few months perhaps.

There is a Lx 4WD variant for quite some time. There are multiple ownership threads as well in the forum for this specific variant

PC77 16th November 2012 20:30

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Hi Friends,

Booked by first diesel sedan
Make : Maruti
Model : Swift Dzire
Variant : VDi
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 13 Nov'12
Color : Silver
Expected Delivery Date : 06 Dec'12
City : Bangalore
Options looked at : Swift, Etios, Ford Classic and Figo
Have got my pricing with discount from the maruti dealer on reversing camera , under chasis coating and teflon coating. However have asked them that I will decide on these after PDI ( thanks to team BHP for emphasing the need for PDI). I did not like the MGA reversing camera. Need help on options for reversing camera , under chasis coating and teflon coating.

volkman10 16th November 2012 21:04

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PC77 (Post 2964184)
I did not like the MGA reversing camera. Need help on options for reversing camera , under chasis coating and teflon coating.

congrats on your booking. IMO, skip the under chassis and teflon coating. Not needed for new cars. Get some other freebies, if offered.

Cheers!

PC77 17th November 2012 05:44

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by volkman10 (Post 2964212)
congrats on your booking. IMO, skip the under chassis and teflon coating. Not needed for new cars. Get some other freebies, if offered.

Cheers!

Thanks !!
I am getting the below along with the car
Floor Mats Rubber, Dicky Mat, Wheel Caps, MGA Security system, Music System, Car Care Kit, Mud Flaps, AC filter, punture kit, Idol and perfume.

Also on exchange for my 2007 Alto - 70K kms, I am getting 162500 (incl. 5000 as exchange bonus).

Is there something additional I can ask for. Also needed help on some reversing camera options.

pradyblr 17th November 2012 08:16

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Congrats PC77.

Get the underbody coating and paint protection for new cars done from 3M SanjayNagar or 3M HSR. Well worth the money.
For reverse cam, MGA has a IVRM+camera+ bluetooth model. Maruti dealers charge 12-14k for it. Try and get this in a good deal. Outside the price for the same is around 4.5k. It is good to get it done from Maruti itself as you might run into warranty issues otherwise .

Quote:

Originally Posted by PC77 (Post 2964184)
Hi Friends,

Booked by first diesel sedan
Make : Maruti
Model : Swift Dzire
Variant : VDi
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 13 Nov'12
Color : Silver
Expected Delivery Date : 06 Dec'12
City : Bangalore
Options looked at : Swift, Etios, Ford Classic and Figo
Have got my pricing with discount from the maruti dealer on reversing camera , under chasis coating and teflon coating. However have asked them that I will decide on these after PDI ( thanks to team BHP for emphasing the need for PDI). I did not like the MGA reversing camera. Need help on options for reversing camera , under chasis coating and teflon coating.


ravigop 19th November 2012 14:40

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Booked my second car Eritga Zdi in bangalore Pratham.

Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : Ertiga
Variant : Zdi + Alloy wheels
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 6/9/2012
Color : Granite Grey
Expected Delivery Date : Not known (7 months max waiting period).
Dealer & City : Pratham, Bangalore
Freebies : NONE as of now
Others : anything applicable at the time of delivery.

harishnayak 20th November 2012 11:19

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Car - EON

Model - Magna +

Color - Grey

Dealer - MGF Hyundi

Delivery Date - As soon as i get my premium number

Nik9912 23rd November 2012 12:10

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Make : Skoda
Model : Superb
Variant : Elegance
Fuel : petrol
Booking Date : Dassera
Color : Black
Expected Delivery Date : Diwali day (already got It)
Freebies : mats,mirror locks ,teflon coating
Others : anything applicable at the time of delivery

Got delivery of the Black beauty last week (people are saying its like a huge elegantly built beast though) :D. i prefer that
Pics coming up soon

ghodlur 23rd November 2012 13:14

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ravigop (Post 2966296)
Booked my second car Eritga Zdi in bangalore Pratham.

Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : Ertiga
Variant : Zdi + Alloy wheels
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 6/9/2012
Color : Granite Grey
Expected Delivery Date : Not known (7 months max waiting period).
Dealer & City : Pratham, Bangalore
Freebies : NONE as of now
Others : anything applicable at the time of delivery.

Wow, A second Ertiga, BTW have you got the delivery of the first one? if so how much was the delivery period, any different from what you expect for the second one. Also has the dealer confirmed any protection from price fluctuations at the time of delivery?

KnightRider77 23rd November 2012 13:19

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Booked my first ever car!

Make : Volkswagen
Model : Polo
Variant : 1.2 HTP Highline (2012 Refresh)
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : Nov 2nd week, 2012
Color : Red
Expected Delivery Date : Approx 2 months.
Dealer & City : Elite Motors, Hosur road, Bangalore
Freebies : NONE as of now
Others : Financed by VW Finance.

KnightRider77 24th November 2012 14:54

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
An update:

I got a call today from the showroom saying that the delivery of the car would be further delayed to mid-Jan because I had booked a "red highline" which is in great demand apparently. Fair enough I thought. The salesperson then offered to sell me a black Highline model with a laughable 15K discount, which I rejected.

On a hunch I checked with Downtown Bangalore and I was told that even with the demand, new stock of the Refresh models were expected in December so there really is no reason for the other salesperson to say that it will take time till Jan.

Interestingly, both the showrooms offered immediate deliver of the new SR (sports) variant if I paid 30K extra. Apparently, it's the Refresh model (according to at least one of the salespersons) with some new cosmetic add-ons. I fail to see the logic in this. If the SR variant can be procured so easily, why the heck is there a delay in procuring the Refresh variant on which the SR variant is based on, anyway? I have a feeling that the SR variant is in fact based on the Highline model and that the sales people have got it wrong. But who knows!

Firebird 25th November 2012 15:11

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Booked my The FIRST JEEP - THAR A.K.A SARGE (Inspired by Cars, names by my 4 yr young son)
Make :
M&M
Model : THAR
Variant : CRDe AC 4X4
Fuel : Lots of Emotions :D
Booking Date : Nov 24th , 2012 (All Documents created with Date as 25th Nov 2012, don't ask me reason, no brownie points in guessing that)
Color : Rocky Beige
Expected Delivery Date : Oct 2012 Jeep Ready Available (As soon as full Payment is cleared)
Dealer & City : NBS, Mumbai
Freebies : 10k Discount
Others : Financed by being worked out
OTR - 8.27 (After Discount)

ravigop 25th November 2012 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghodlur
Wow, A second Ertiga, BTW have you got the delivery of the first one? if so how much was the delivery period, any different from what you expect for the second one. Also has the dealer confirmed any protection from price fluctuations at the time of delivery?

Sorry it's my second car & not the second Ertiga. I own a swift already an this is my second maruti. Sorry again for the confusion. Yes as always the price at the time of delivery applies & the dealer promised max 6 months waiting time for Ertiga.

Seeler_Rebeiro 25th November 2012 18:40

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Booked by first sedan, after 10 years with Palios , the first being 1.2 Petrol, and the second being 1.6 Palio Stile Sports.

Make : Nissan
Model : Sunny
Variant :XV
Fuel : Petrol (my monthly driving should be around 500 to max 700 kms)
Color : White
Expected Delivery Date : Immediate, but will take delivery just before Christmas
City : Mumbai
Options looked at : Scala, Vento, Rapid
Freebies : Insurance free + 50K exchange bonus + reverse camera


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:57.