Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-252.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagpatel (Post 4255242)
How much discount were you offered?
what was OTR before discount?

The OTR was Rs. 824000. So, the discount offered was Rs. 29k plus 2.5k for the sensors. From what I have heard, they are giving higher discount on Aspire(around 40k). The Trend Aspire might cost you around 20k more than the Figo Titanium. This was in Bhavna Ford Nerul.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AYP (Post 4255268)
The OTR was Rs. 824000. So, the discount offered was Rs. 29k plus 2.5k for the sensors. From what I have heard, they are giving higher discount on Aspire(around 40k). The Trend Aspire might cost you around 20k more than the Figo Titanium. This was in Bhavna Ford Nerul.

Any reason you did not consider titanium Plus, discount are same on titanium plus as well?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagpatel (Post 4255277)
Any reason you did not consider titanium Plus, discount are same on titanium plus as well?

I was already on a stretched budget. It started from 7L and went till 8L. Otherwise I would have definitely gone for the Titanium plus or atleast the Titanium option pack.

Need some help!
SA says car has already left for Rajkot and is on the way. He was going to switch containers and transfer the car in the Ahmedabad container which has been delayed.
After insisting that i would not accept a brand new car that has been driven 300 KMs, SA gave the option of flat bed which obviously had an angle to it that, I would have to pay for flat bed transportation. As of now i have refused to pay for transportation and asked him to convince his management to bear the cost. Will get an update by Wednesday. I was given the Engine number and the VIN. I found out that the car has been manufactured six months ago and is March, 2017 model. I have outright refused to accept a 6 month old car inspite of the SA trying to convince me otherwise. Waiting for some resolution.:Frustrati

Also enquired with the other VW dealer in town and they said they could give me a new car manufactured in August within 20 days of placing an order.

Hello everyone, we recently booked an Innova ZX 2.4 Manual. After checking the VIN it seems the car was manufactured in June, 2017. Considering August is almost over, this car is at least 2 months old. Is this normal? I was under the impression Innova's sell like hot cakes and I would probably get something manufactured in July!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vandan (Post 4257109)
Hello everyone, we recently booked an Innova ZX 2.4 Manual. After checking the VIN it seems the car was manufactured in June, 2017. Considering August is almost over, this car is at least 2 months old. Is this normal? I was under the impression Innova's sell like hot cakes and I would probably get something manufactured in July!

Should be normal under the special circumstances of last few months: the uncertainty around implementation of GST. I guess Toyota had suspended production for some time.

Just do a thorough PDI and make it clear that you will approve the car for invoicing only after your PDI. As long as the car was not used for TD and preferably wasn't a demo car, no harm in buying a two month old car.

Make : Hyundai
Model : Verna
Variant : Auto EX
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 22nd August 2017
Color : Sienna Brown
Expected Delivery Date : by 1st or latest by 2nd week of September
Dealer & City : Shreenath Hyundai, Mumbai
Freebies : None
Others : Car is likely to be invoiced in a day or two (allotment expected tomorrow). So, I am positive of being saved from the GST Cess impact

Make : Tata
Model : Hexa
Variant : XTA
Booking Date : 21Aug17
Color: Arizona Blue
Expected Date : 08Sep17
Freebies: Carpet Mats, Perfume etc.
Discount: Rs. 5000 corporate

Happy to have my entry into this thread again

Model : Creta

Variant : SX (O)

Booking Date : 30/08/2017

Color : Polar White

Expected Delivery Date : 1 to 1.5 months waiting

Freebies : Full Matting, Floor Mats, Mud Flaps

Accessories Planned : None, keeping it stock.

Price : 16.30 lakhs OTR (Approx, unless GOI add more taxes)

Booking Amount : ₹ 20,000/-

Dealership : Saboo Hyundai

City : Hyderabad

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 4260339)

Variant : SX (O)

Congrats. This car will not let you down.

Accessories Planned: None?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAS (Post 4260356)
Accessories Planned: None?

Actually yes, don't want to mess with warranty.:Frustrati

The IRVM from AliExpress will void warranty it seems and the IRVM found in Elite i20 Asta O is costing ₹14,000 which is absolutely ridiculous pricing. :Frustrati

Variant : SX+ VTVT AT

Fuel : Petrol

Booking Date : 26/08/2017

Color : Polar White

Expected Delivery Date : 1 month waiting

Freebies : Full Matting, Floor Mats, Mud Flaps

Accessories Planned : None at all.

Price : 13.20 lacs approx + the recent cess hike and own insurance

Booking Amount : ₹ 51,000/-

Dealership : Downtown Motors

City : Vadodara Guj.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 4260370)
Actually yes, don't want to mess with warranty.

The IRVM from AliExpress will void warranty it seems and the IRVM found in Elite i20 Asta O is costing ₹14,000 which is absolutely ridiculous pricing.

Good decision. The OE Manual IRVM works well. Push your SA for earlier delivery. The government's decision on increasing CESS is just around the corner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 4260339)

Congrats Anurag:thumbs up

I think Hyundai will keep a close eye on your ownership as they will surely get the fastest to 1,00,000 kms owner in you:D

Model : Verna
Variant : Manual EX
Booking Date : 28.08.17
Color : Pearl White
Delivery Date : 1st Week of October
Dealer & City : Advaith Hyundai, Mysore
Freebies : None

Car was invoiced today considering the GST impact!