Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2016, 22:00   #601
BHPian

Any feedback on these 3D rubber floormats?

I have the non-rubber 3D labeled mats in my '04 E-class. But, I would like to get something closer to the excellent OEM mats that were avail in the US like these ones (I had them on my '09 C300 and loved them)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OEM-...2ckXBA&vxp=mtr

Unfortunately, I don't think these were made in RHD. Looking around, I came across these on OLX

http://www.olx.in/item/3d-rubber-mat...tml#130f8f4708

Anyone use these and have feedback on fit and quality?

THanks!
Byas
Old 30th January 2016, 09:19   #602
Senior - BHPian

Re: 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats

Guys need some help.

I need Black original 3D mats for the Storme. Can't seem to locate a set. Does anyone know where to contact/call for these. Thanks.
navpreet318 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2016, 18:55   #603

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineet1712 View Post
I also have same question. Does any one have any idea/thoughts on these.
I am planning to get some thing for my Vento
Hi , did you get any review in this , i am also looking for mats for my i20 elite ,coozo's pictures seems promising but i am not sure about them in real life , dont want to take risk as their pricing are quite high. if their product are good , ill definitely go for it.
Old 3rd February 2016, 20:26   #604
BHPian

I'm just wondering : A friend got 3D Kagu mats for his i20 from Bafna, Pune. I tried searching online for 3D mats for my Punto, but didn't find any that looked genuine. Is there any online store that I'm missing?
Old 6th March 2016, 08:44   #605

Hi, I live in Hyderabad and bought a new CRV yesterday. Can you please tell me where you bought your Maxpider Kagu mats?
Old 6th March 2016, 10:18   #606
Senior - BHPian

These 3D Kagu Mats are now very easily available across all leading auto accessories stores. Not like 4-5 years ago when they were just being introduced.
Old 7th March 2016, 08:58   #607
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
I need Black original 3D mats for the Storme.
Don't buy the black ones. They are prone to shoe marks even when your shoes aren't dirty/wet. Beige in comparison conceals it better.

How do you guys clean the mats, the kagu ones?
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2016, 09:46   #608
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Don't buy the black ones. They are prone to shoe marks even when your shoes aren't dirty/wet. Beige in comparison conceals it better.

How do you guys clean the mats, the kagu ones?
I don't have these Branded mats but have been using something that I picked after searching online and marketed by Sai Mag Wheels (Starmats India).

These mats have been excellent till date with no signs of damage or wear. This includes even the driver side mat that has zero hints about driving with them for over 85,000 kms and constant clucthing and de-clutching or resting that right foot on your footwear's ankle.

These pics who the mats after 2Y4M and driving around for more than 85,000 kms. I had paid 2700 INR after 500 INR Discount then and I am more than just happy to report that they are still serving me very well and the risk of buying something other than the preferred brands was not a bad idea at all.

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20160108_150300.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20160108_150336.jpg

Regarding wash - Well, I use the same water-carwash concentrate. First spray generous water on these mats and then use a brush and wash these mats with the concentrate. Let them dry for an hour by hanging them with cloth clips and then install them back.
paragsachania is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2016, 14:30   #609
BHPian

I bought similar 3D mats for my Grand i10 online. Awesome fit and finish. I like the feeling of premium-ness. Lets us see how long these last.
Old 10th March 2016, 11:33   #610
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban legend View Post
Received my set of 3d royal kagu mats from hot tracks today for my 3 series F30. My doubt is how to differentiate royal version tufted carpet of 3d mats from polypropelene carpet of regular version? Here is an attached snap of my set.
Hi!
I am looking to purchase floor mats for my F30 Sportline. Preferably I want a black one with red lining (since it matches the interiors). How do you find the quality of 3D royal kagu? Do they have black with red borders/lining?
Thanks
Cheers
Anoop
Old 10th March 2016, 19:58   #611
BHPian

The quality is good. The ones I have wear out quite fast. I am not sure they have black with red lining.
Old 10th March 2016, 22:19   #612
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidzz View Post
I bought similar 3D mats for my Grand i10 online. Awesome fit and finish. I like the feeling of premium-ness. Lets us see how long these last.
Could you help me with more details like the website/seller/price etc?

I'm looking to get better mats for my Grand i10 and would really appreciate your feedback and more details.

Cheers
Parth
Old 11th March 2016, 09:58   #613
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parth46 View Post
Could you help me with more details like the website/seller/price etc?

I'm looking to get better mats for my Grand i10 and would really appreciate your feedback and more details.

Cheers
Parth
Hi Parth,

I bought the mats off Amazon.in.

Here is the link to the product.

Last edited by sidzz : 11th March 2016 at 09:59.
Old 13th March 2016, 08:13   #614
BHPian

One downside to these mats -- they reduce the rear leg space IMO. How? These mats have a high wall which is good for the most part. However, for the rear seat, the wall at the front of the mat limits the passenger's feet from taking better advantage of the space under the front seats to stretch a bit more. The difference is noticeable and annoying in my car -- making me even consider cutting that wall down a bit. But have not done it as yet.
Byas
Old 14th March 2016, 11:39   #615
BHPian

I have a Ford Fiesta (2009) now called the Classic. I am looking for 3D floor mats for it. I am not willing to spend a bomb and for that reason I am not willing to invest on the Maxspider Kagu which I know fill have a perfect fit and durability.

I am looking for a little cost effective yet a good solution for floor mats. A couple of 3D mats I which the shopkeepers tried selling me did not fit properly or did not grip the floor carpet properly and were giving a very loosey loosey fit.

Can somebody recommend a decent mats that will fir the Ford classic and is within my budget of 3000/- which is the max I am willing to spend on it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks