Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2009, 18:48   #316
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
The shop is in basement. Right? I used to buy products from them some 7-8 years ago and I think they just sell it and don't install. At that time also there pricing was minimum.

If I buy HU and speakers from there, Can you suggest the place, from where I can get them installed.
Mukesh they do the installation also so you can check with them.
Old 16th January 2009, 20:21   #317
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
The shop is in basement. Right? I used to buy products from them some 7-8 years ago and I think they just sell it and don't install. At that time also there pricing was minimum.

If I buy HU and speakers from there, Can you suggest the place, from where I can get them installed.
I along with a couple of friends are regular buyers from Expert. He is primarily a wholeseller and offers the lowest rates. The margin in headunits isnt much these days but there is a substantial difference in the prices of other accessories. You can get orginal grey stuff from him, lol. I have PMd his address to a couple of folks here but didnt write it on forum as people might feel I am advertising him.

I have seen him taking huge orders on phone from retailers and often come across bulk buyers at his shop. His brother has a shop across the road and he does fittings too along with retailing but his prices are on the higher side. Personally I feel fitting in Karol Bagh has poor workmanship and higher prices so never got anything fitted from there.

I have picked up headunits, amps, speakers, sub, Bluetooth kit, steering remote, Headrest screens etc from him.
Old 16th January 2009, 20:48   #318
Senior - BHPian

That was exactly my experience before 7-8 years with Expert. I also bought few HUs for me and my friends from him. I have seen his brother also outside his street. In fact from him, in 2003 I got original stock speakers for my OHC 1.3 DX for cheap which someone (1.5 Model) left in exchange.

Now, I need to buy a Pioneer 5050 & JBL GT5-652 for my 2 days old Estilo (quoted Rs.6650/- & Rs.1,750/- respectively in Rani Bagh including installation, I already have JBL 938). Is it worth going there? If yes, being from the same area, please suggest me a place for installation.

Thanks,
MG.
Old 16th January 2009, 20:57   #319
BHPian

Hey Mukesh, have tried in the past that margins these days are very less in HUs and speakers. Have PMd you his number, take a quote on phone and decide. I feel whatever will be the difference, it will be offset by Petrol expense and fitting charges which you will have to pay separately there. Plus parking in Karol Bagh is a big big problem.

Try Shine Car / Car Sansar in Rani Bagh for basic work.
Old 16th January 2009, 21:19   #320
Senior - BHPian

Thanks buddy for the help. I plan to get it installed tomorrow.

Initially I thought of waiting for 2009 series, but I have seen that 2009 series Pioneer has only HUs upto 4150. Means, no 5150 or 6150 and basic models will be expensive than 5050. Nothing new upto 2150/3150 except 4150 which supports SD Card. So they are not worth waiting.
Old 30th March 2009, 20:23   #321
BHPian

Trying to search for a spare parts shop in Pune. Please help.
Old 30th March 2009, 22:27   #322
BHPian

there is a shop called Dziire in Hyderabad. It stocks bodykits , alloys , exhausts for most of the cars . You can just google it or try using Justdial.com
Old 30th March 2009, 23:31   #323
BHPian

Which area?
I know of one in Pashan Sus Road area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari1976 View Post
Trying to search for a spare parts shop in Pune. Please help.
Old 26th April 2009, 12:13   #324
BHPian

Autoshop, Banashankari

Any reviews w.r.t the Autoshop branch in Banashankari II stage(Bangalore)? How are the guys here? I am planning to get some ICE from these fellas and if they are anywhere near as good as the Autoshop in Koramangala I would go for it immediately.
Old 26th April 2009, 15:50   #325
BHPian

Try EVO in cambridge layout, you will not be dissapointed.
Old 26th April 2009, 19:33   #326
BHPian

Kindly suggest a good ICE shop near HiTec city, Hyderabad. I need to get an Alpine HU and fix it in place of the existing one.
Old 27th April 2009, 10:15   #327
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinurao View Post
Any reviews w.r.t the Autoshop branch in Banashankari II stage(Bangalore)? How are the guys here? I am planning to get some ICE from these fellas and if they are anywhere near as good as the Autoshop in Koramangala I would go for it immediately.
Not so good as Koramangala. I think they are having fewer options.
Old 27th April 2009, 10:27   #328
Senior - BHPian

@Psynaps..please try Xenex or Stunnerz (Kavuri Hills) in Hitech city area and Moto Axis near Mountain Bakery in Banjara Hills.
Old 2nd May 2009, 18:14   #329
BHPian

In coimbatore R.M Car decors, Stadium is best. The are very famous for Audio Setup. They have been rated on-line for best audio installation and featured in some indian car mags also.
For performance parts in Coimbatore Adhiti Enterprise, Cross-cut road is good. He have Nos Kits, Clutches, Exhausts, Fuel Pressure Regulators, Pipercross etc. He is the dealer for StreetGlow Lightings also.
Old 3rd May 2009, 08:38   #330
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
@Psynaps..please try Xenex or Stunnerz (Kavuri Hills) in Hitech city area and Moto Axis near Mountain Bakery in Banjara Hills.
can you give me location in kavuri hills of enex and stunnerz?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks