Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 12:53   #121
Senior - BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Happy Birthday Team BHP. Having been around here for a decade now, having seen the automotive industry from the inside (launches, events, etc) on both sides of the fence, you guys are perhaps the only real "media" entity that hasn't compromised. Here's to another 150!

Congratulations to Rushabh and the team.
pranavt is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:55   #122
BANNED

Think Different #N -

Sure, we are passionate about cars. But, we are also passionate about giving the right advise, even if said advise is to NOT buy a car; which when you think about it is quite antithetical to the premise of an automotive site. Case in point, I had the hots for the Scorpio which I neither needed nor could afford at the time. Lots of members talked me off the ledge and advised me to invest my money instead. I listened.

Happy Birthday Team BHP.

Great job GTO and team.
mohansrides is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:59   #123
BHPian

Dear GTO,

Thank you for letting us know that today is Team BHP's 15th anniversary. Ever since I discovered Team BHP, it has been the go-to site for me, to the extent that I have stopped buying the 4 car magazines every month that I used to.

Since I am loath to comment unless I feel I have value to add, my participation in the site is minimal even though I visit it every day. My only contribution has been a review of my alto which is running at 1,40,000 km now. https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...ml#post3649878 (Maruti Suzuki Alto LX: 1.2 Lakh Kms Report).

It is truly amazing that Team BHP reviews have maintained a standard so far above competitors that even today, I am not happy with any car review until I read the detailed observations by Team BHP.

I wish you many more years of excellence!

Warm regards,

Iksvaku
Iksvaku is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:00   #124
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy 15th to Team-BHP, and congratulations to GTO and the team for sustaining & maintaining the unbiased content as well as the decency of the forum (not an easy job by any means!).
SS-Traveller is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:01   #125
Distinguished - BHPian

Wishing a very happy 15th Birthday to Team-Bhp. 15 years is a very long time in the internet world. Many products and services from the the world's top companies have been launched, become successful, gone into a downward spiral and has sunset.

So it is a huge testament to the principles of Team-Bhp that it has only gone from strength to strength in the last 15 years.

Congratulations to GTO, all moderators and all members on the efforts in making and continuing to keep the Team-Bhp ideals in place with a steadfast devotion.

In today's online world, there are very few unbiased sources of information for anything. Every article, video, tweet, post, ,message published has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Am glad that I can still confidently come to Team Bhp with full confidence that I can take what is written at its face value.

Can only imagine the pressure that GTO and core team goes through day in and day out in keeping it this way. Most people would have caved in long back. Special shout-out to GTO for this effort.

In addition, special kudos to the fact that the non-automobile sections are also watched and moderated with the same passion. The fact that I can come to Team-Bhp for Exercise Tips, deciding what movies and series to watch and even for deciding what Mattress to buy is another testament to the diverse areas in which the site has reliable content on.
Rajeevraj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:01   #126
BHPian

Congratulations to all TeamBHPians and Moderators for making this forum what it is today.

Never would have been possible without each contributing member of this unique community. Proud to be a part of this team.
Hondaism is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:03   #127
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp
Old 14th February 2019, 13:06   #128
Senior - BHPian

Here's wishing T-BHP a great 15th B'Day. We'd like to see more car TD reports and first drive reports, please expedite.
Durango Dude is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:08   #129
Distinguished - BHPian

Wishing the forum a very Happy 15th Birthday and a huge applause to each and everyone in the support team for keeping this forum in the state it is today. The forum definitely stands out amongst the peers and it definitely should continue to do so.
audioholic is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:13   #130
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team BHP.

Glad to be a part of this forum. From car reviews to route updates, this has now become a one stop source for all information. Kudos to all the wonderful souls who keep the show running.

And in some small way, i hope i have been able to contribute.

Keep up the good work. More wonderful years to come.

Regards,
Devyaani.
devyaaniverma is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:23   #131
adc
Senior - BHPian

Wishing Team bhp a very happy 15th birthday and a great shout out to all bhpians and non-members too.

Personally it has been a great 12 years of a hugely satisfying association with team bhp.

Whats remarkable for me is that it has stayed independent and the way it is still now even in this internet and social medial age. That's true grit for you and that's what started team bhp and continues today and beyond.
adc is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:27   #132
BHPian

I owe it all to Teambhp.

When i was down and out at a certain time in my life, all i use to do the whole day was read offroad articles, motorsports articles, travel blogs etc. Didn`t know that one day an opportunity will come wherein something i read on teambhp helped me connect to a gentleman which eventually changed my life.

Today, whatever i have learned from Teambhp and the gentleman Mr. Sudev Brar has become my livelihood.

"Woh Kehte hai na, Koi bhi Gyaan Khali Nahi Jata".

Congratulation to the Core team, Mods and members of this lovely place i call my second home.

Happy Anniversary TeamBhp.

Last edited by Abbas : 14th February 2019 at 13:29.
Abbas is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:31   #133
BHPian

Here is to the next 100 and beyond !!!

My experience here has been nothing short of magic.

I learnt punctuation by posting in Team-BHP, where in I got replies with examples of where spaces, commas and colons should be used!

Team-BHP is the defacto ready reckoner for me when ever a road trip is due. For some one who used to be a reluctant long distance driver, I drove from Bangalore to Delhi and beyond.

I became a DIY enthusiast and managed to give a new lease of life to my wheels.

There are people who maintain and look after their cars well and then there is Team-BHP.

And of course, it took three attempts before I could be on boarded here and felt on top of the world when it happened.

And true meaning of quality- I learned here.

Thanks all. Congratulations all and we stand tall.
subbu567 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:32   #134
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday, Team-BHP. :-)

Cheers,

Jay
JayPrashanth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:37   #135
BHPian

Many happy returns of the day to my second home, Team-BHP and to all BHPians.

Incidentally, its also my father's birthday today

Congrats on stepping into sweet 16.

-rovingeye.
rovingeye is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks