Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2018, 16:55   #286
Senior - BHPian

Re: Body Repair & Painting, Glass Repair, Detailing etc. - Trend Automobiles (Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya Sharan View Post
Folks, where is Trend's workshop located?
I googled it but the attached pics show a small workshop, unlike what reading posts in this thread made me feel like.

Is it the same workshop located in Garebhavipalya, near Electronic City? Also, can someone share the number of the concerned person?

I have a small dent to attend to, caused by a bike hitting the rear door.
Yes trend automobiles is located in Garebhavipalya. Map location is here. Number is also mentioned in the maps link that I have shared.
TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2018, 16:55   #287
Senior - BHPian

Body Repair & Painting, Glass Repair, Detailing etc. - Trend Automobiles (Ban...

Quote:
Also, can someone share the number of the concerned person?

Dinesh +9199005 61111‬
Arjun Reddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2018, 17:29   #288
BHPian

Re: Body Repair & Painting, Glass Repair, Detailing etc. - Trend Automobiles (Ban...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
Dinesh +9199005 61111‬
I have two more numbers: +91-9686454536 and +91-9686454537
srvm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2018, 19:42   #289
BHPian

Re: Body Repair & Painting, Glass Repair, Detailing etc. - Trend Automobiles (Bangalore)

Quote:
Folks, where is Trend's workshop located?
I googled it but the attached pics show a small workshop, unlike what reading posts in this thread made me feel like.
It is what it looks like
Vysakh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2018, 21:26   #290
BHPian

Is there any similar workshop around Cunningham Road/Malleshwaram? I know one near Queens Road but quality is not great. Trend is just too far from my home/office
Old 20th March 2018, 20:55   #291
Senior - BHPian

After reading numerous glowing reviews here, I got denting and full body painting done for my car from Trends.

TL;DR - the hype is completely worth. For those who want to read the long version - Here.

--Anoop
theexperthand is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th April 2018, 11:44   #292
Distinguished - BHPian

I have given my car today for a full bumper repainting, removing the dent from fender and full fender repainting. Hoping for a good finish from them.

Body Repair & Painting, Glass Repair, Detailing etc. - Trend Automobiles (Bangalore)-img_20171228_090827203.jpg
arun_josie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2018, 10:43   #293
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
I have given my car today for a full bumper repainting, removing the dent from fender and full fender repainting. Hoping for a good finish from them.
I got the car next day evening and I am happy with the finish. Bumper looks brand new now

Bumper full painting was done to cover other marks as well.

Body Repair & Painting, Glass Repair, Detailing etc. - Trend Automobiles (Bangalore)-1.jpg

Body Repair & Painting, Glass Repair, Detailing etc. - Trend Automobiles (Bangalore)-2.jpg
arun_josie is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th June 2018, 10:09   #294
BHPian

My recent experience with Trend Automobiles

Sharing my recent experience with Trend Automobiles

A tight parking, low curb, over confidence with a dash of carelessness resulted in a decent dent on my car front bumper. Took it to Navnit Motors Hosur Rd for their assessment and recommendation which was short and quick - "Replace bumper". They suggested claiming insurance as it would come to around 90K. I said I'll get back and left.

I remembered seeing a thread on TeamBHP about body work, searched and found the one related to Trend Automobiles. I decided to give them a try and called Dinesh. Dinesh wanted pictures to be sent for a first impression review after which he confirmed an appointment for the next day morning (Last Friday). Reached Trend Automobiles at 10 AM and handed over the car. They quoted Rs. 3,400/- for restoring it back to shape. Work was completed by Saturday morning and I picked up the car around 12.

Overall extremely happy with Trend Automobiles, Dinesh and team for being quick, skilled and professional approach.

Before and After images: (Before image was taken without flash and hence the variance in brightness)
Attached Thumbnails
Body Repair & Painting, Glass Repair, Detailing etc. - Trend Automobiles (Bangalore)-img_2132.jpg  

Body Repair & Painting, Glass Repair, Detailing etc. - Trend Automobiles (Bangalore)-img_2137.jpg  

Mnjdnght is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 16th June 2018, 00:38   #295
BHPian

Re: My recent experience with Trend Automobiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnjdnght View Post
Before and After images: (Before image was taken without flash and hence the variance in brightness)

Hi Mnjdnght,

Did they dismantle entire bumper or the black plastic part during repair/painting? It might be the angle at which picture was taken but I see white paint on the edge of black plastic part which houses parking sensor.

Regards.
antardaksh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th June 2018, 10:59   #296
BHPian

Re: My recent experience with Trend Automobiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by antardaksh View Post
Hi Mnjdnght,

Did they dismantle entire bumper or the black plastic part during repair/painting? It might be the angle at which picture was taken but I see white paint on the edge of black plastic part which houses parking sensor.

Regards.
The didn't dismantle the bumper for doing the work. There was a slight misalignment of the bumper which I didn't fix at Trend. Got that done at Navnit when I gave the car for service. I see the point you make and will inspect the car again closely for paint on the edges. Thank you for mentioning it.
Mnjdnght is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2018, 18:56   #297
BHPian

I might be confirming a deal on a Fiesta 1.6 S. It comes in a Paprika Red shade, which seems like not much care was given to it. I intend to get a complete repaint into Aquarius Blue, for which I enquired with Ford and they gave me a quote of Rs.75k including all beading change and a lead time of 15 days.

Could anyone here advice me on should I go for a wrap job or repaint.? If repaint, any body shops in Kerala that you know of.?
Old 21st November 2018, 20:04   #298
Senior - BHPian

Re: Damaged Jeep Compass delivered by KHT Motors, Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
This is Trend near Bommanahalli. He is featured on TeamBhp. His work is near perfect.
Trend is a great chap. I use his services when needed. I can vouch for his standard of care in dent removal and repainting. His quality is near perfect and definitely better than these dealer workshops.
Old 21st November 2018, 20:12   #299
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
I will never get whole panels repainted after that experience. Now, I have found an excellent guy in Bangalore to just do up the spots. He masks/repairs the spots/damages very well.
Could you please let us know the contact details of this guy who can mask/repair spots very well?
Old 21st November 2018, 20:16   #300
Senior - BHPian

Sure: Call Anish at 96864 54536. He will do the needful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorguy View Post
Could you please let us know the contact details of this guy who can mask/repair spots very well?
Sebring is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks