Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2024, 22:30   #961
BHPian

Re: Queries in 'Ask the gurus' section

Quote:
Originally Posted by envira View Post
b. Component speakers with tweeters in the sail panel on the front and Component Speakers on the rear. Should I need to get an amp if I have to install component speakers on all the doors?

Another brand in consideration is MTX audio which I am getting at sub 10k for both component and coaxial ones.
You can try mounting the tweeters on the door on the inside part of ORVM (provided it is electrically adjustable ORVM and there is no manual adjustment handle on the inside)

Regarding MTX - it is a good step up from OEM and you will evidently feel the difference. I had these initially as Stage one and later swapped it for a premium one.

Reg Amp - it is good if you can go for one, else keep it for a later stage.
prashantuchil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2024, 12:22   #962

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashantuchil View Post
You can try mounting the tweeters on the door on the inside part of ORVM (provided it is electrically adjustable ORVM and there is no manual adjustment handle on the inside)
Yeah, that's what I am talking about, the sail panel on the front A-pillar. But can I install component speakers on both doors coz I already have a tweeter placed on the rear door?

Quote:
Regarding MTX - it is a good step up from OEM and you will evidently feel the difference. I had these initially as Stage one and later swapped it for a premium one.
What would be the best alternative for MTX. I am considering Morel/DD audio or Rockford components as my budget for both front and rear is 12-15k.

Quote:
Reg Amp - it is good if you can go for one, else keep it for a later stage.
Thank you, surely I will consider the amp at a later stage.
Old 5th January 2024, 10:45   #963
BHPian

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I am talking about, the sail panel on the front A-pillar. But can I install component speakers on both doors coz I already have a tweeter placed on the rear door?
Name:  Front Door.png
Views: 100
Size:  208.7 KB
I meant something like this.

Installing a component in the front will give you better results in terms of quality and sound stage as compared to co-axials.

Quote:
What would be the best alternative for MTX. I am considering Morel/DD audio or Rockford components as my budget for both front and rear is 12-15k.
Depends on what sound signature you like. I have Morels in the rear as fillers.
Do not take the brand name for granted. MTX have pretty capable ones around the same price range.
Listen to a few and decide which ones you like better.
prashantuchil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2024, 20:04   #964
BHPian

Re: 20000-rupee audio upgrade for my new car?

What is the size of front and back speakers in Amaze?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks