Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-180.html)

That was George Custanza's take on life ...

hahahahhaa..Classic!
Seinfeld is one of the best shows ive ever seeen. Hilarious.

The father, passing thru the son's college town late one night on a business trip, thought he would pay a surprise visit to the boy.

Arriving at the fraternity house, he knocked on the door. After several minutes of knocking, a sleepy voice drifted down from a second floor window. "Whaddya want?"

"Does Jimmy Duncan live here?" asked the father.

"Yeah!" replied the voice. "Dump him on the front porch again and we'll take care of him in the morning."

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 779764)
@simplyself, this is an old one, & has been posted here long back. Check out posts # 201, 402, 836, 1371, & 1639 in this thread.

Like with other topics here, Pls do a search on the joke thread before you post a joke. Come to think of it, one could fwd the jokes from this thread to their friends !!

Yes, that was an old joke, but searching for an earlier post...?

Quote:

simplyself : Yes, that was an old joke, but searching for an earlier post...?
Yes, why not. Like with any search, use a couple of key words. Look at the results, and the first line is usually enough to spot a previous post.

It does look like people search first. Else, imagine 10000+ members posting repeatitions. It would be a junkyard here.

The English: We screwed your motherland for over 100 years.
After a while the Indian guy replied: Vee veell skroo your maathar tongue for life!

================================================== ======================

The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came for the little kids to give their reports, the teacher was calling on them one at a time.
She was reluctant to call upon little Johnnie, knowing that he sometimes could be a bit crude. But eventually his turn came. Little Johnnie walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard, then sat back down. Well the teacher couldn't figure out what Johnnie had in mind for his report on something exciting, so she asked him just what that was.
"It's a period," reported Johnnie.
"Well I can see that," she said. "But what is so exciting about a period."
"Damned if I know," said Johnnie, "but this morning my sister said she missed one. Then Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted and the man next door shot himself."

================================================== ====================

Received a forwarded email today. quite nice :)

These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are
things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now
published by court reporters who had the torment of staying calm while
these exchanges were actually taking place.
************************************************** ************************************************** ***
ATTORNEY: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
WITNESS: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.
WITNESS: I forget.
ATTORNEY: You forget? Can you give us an example of something you forgot?
WITNESS: My name is Susan!
ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken?
WITNESS: You're kidding me, right!?
WITNESS: None.
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
WITNESS: Are you ****t'in me? Your Honor, I think I need a different
attorney. Can I get a new attorney?
WITNESS: Now whose death do you suppose terminated it?
WITNESS: Guess.
ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All my autopsies are performed on dead people. Would you like to rephrase that?
ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
WITNESS: Oral.
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy on him!
--- And the best for last: ---
ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.

Eddy, that was one hilarious post rl:

Q: Why do men whistle when they're sitting on the toilet?
A: It helps them remember which end they need to wipe.

Read carefully for grammar, misplaced modifiers, and, of course, spelling.

* Writing at the same time as Shakespeare was Miguel Cervantes. He wrote Donkey Hote. The next great author was John Milton. Milton wrote Paradise Lost. Since then no one ever found it.

* Ancient Egypt was old. It was inhabited by gypsies and mummies who all wrote in hydraulics. They lived in the Sarah Dessert. The climate of the Sarah is such that all the inhabitants have to live elsewhere.

* The Greeks were a highly sculptured people, and without them we wouldn't have history. The Greeks also had myths. A myth is a young female moth.

* Queen Elizabeth was the "Virgin Queen." As a queen she was a success. When she exposed herself before her troops they all shouted "hurrah!" and that was the end of the fighting for a long while.

* Sir Francis Drake circumcised the world with a 100 foot clipper which was very dangerous to all his men.

* The nineteenth century was a time of a great many thoughts and inventions. People stopped reproducing by hand and started reproducing by machine. The invention of the steam-boat caused a network of rivers to spring up.

* Madman Curie discovered radio. She was the first woman to do what she did. Other women have become scientists since her but they didn't get to find radios because they were already taken.

On my first day working at the gas station, I watched a senior co-worker measure the level of gasoline in the under ground tanks by lowering a giant measuring stick down into them.

"What would happen if I threw a lit match into the hole?" I joked.

"It would go out," he replied very matter-of-factly.

"Really?" I asked, surprised to hear that. "Is there a lack of oxygen down there or some safety device that would extinguish it before the fumes ignited?"

"No," my co-worker continued. "The force from the explosion would blow out the match."

Not exactly a joke, never the less it was fun to read.

Nikhil's Musings: The gullible Mallu

:OT : Is there a 'Fun to Read' thread in here, where we can post some good articles that we come across?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinnerr (Post 789008)
Not exactly a joke, never the less it was fun to read.

Nikhil's Musings: The gullible Mallu

thats a friends blog! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplyself (Post 787331)
Read carefully for grammar, misplaced modifiers, and, of course, spelling.

* Writing at the same time as Shakespeare was Miguel Cervantes. He wrote Donkey Hote. The next great author was John Milton. Milton wrote Paradise Lost. Since then no one ever found it.

* Ancient Egypt was old. It was inhabited by gypsies and mummies who all wrote in hydraulics. They lived in the Sarah Dessert. The climate of the Sarah is such that all the inhabitants have to live elsewhere.

* The Greeks were a highly sculptured people, and without them we wouldn't have history. The Greeks also had myths. A myth is a young female moth.

* Queen Elizabeth was the "Virgin Queen." As a queen she was a success. When she exposed herself before her troops they all shouted "hurrah!" and that was the end of the fighting for a long while.

* Sir Francis Drake circumcised the world with a 100 foot clipper which was very dangerous to all his men.

* The nineteenth century was a time of a great many thoughts and inventions. People stopped reproducing by hand and started reproducing by machine. The invention of the steam-boat caused a network of rivers to spring up.

* Madman Curie discovered radio. She was the first woman to do what she did. Other women have become scientists since her but they didn't get to find radios because they were already taken.

This one is just too darned hilarious.:uncontrol

Weird Asia News, China, Japan, Korea | Offbeat, Strange, Odd, Crazy, Engrish

Chinese to English!