That can't be the joke. That is exactly what Audi sell the A7 as, just like MB does with the CLS and BMW will do with the GranCoupe. Sorry if I'm being a killjoy.
The cruise control doesn't brake on its own if there is an obstacle(car/truck) ahead. It will go head on to the front vehicle if it is just regular cruise control. Unless it is adaptive which they haven't mentioned. So its kinda weird statement. Almost laughable.
I don't think the reference was for four-door coupe. Its a popular term among journalists now a days. But it is still a four-door luxury saloon with a coupe like silhouette.
Bill Gates decided not to invest further in Punjab after receiving a letter from Mr Banta
To: Bill Gates, Microsoft
Date: 1 April 2011
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice...
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
2. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this 'find 'button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
4. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?
5. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'My Computer': when you will provide the remaining items?
6. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
7. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only.
8. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?
9. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Last one Mr. Bill Gates
P.S: "Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS ?"