Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-620.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix7 (Post 3875809)
Probably somebody who is pissed beacause his membership to tbhp couldnt get approved even after multiple tries :D

Spot On Phoenix7!!! I had the same exact thought once i saw this sticker. Great minds think alike lol:

Wanted to post this in the accidentsthread, but since no harm was done, simian or otherwise, it way more appropriate here:
http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/A...23122015025017

Monkey drives bus, rams it into 2 other vehicles
Mrigank Tiwari
Bareilly:

The simian menace in this UP city took a turn for the absurd on Monday afternoon when a monkey got inside a parked bus, switched on the engine and took off in the second gear.The driver finally managed to regain control but not before the vehicle had hit two other buses parked nearby .
The bizarrely comic sequence of events began when the conductor of an Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) bus from Pilibhit left the vehicle at the old roadways station to look for passengers.With half an hour to go for departure, the driver decided to take a quick nap.

While the driver re clined on the last row, a monkey suddenly appeared and climbed inside the driver's cabin and managed to start the engine as the ignition key was still in its slot. The driver, waking up, rushed towards the cabin and tried to chase the animal away .However, the panicked animal accidentally shifted the gear to the second level before jumping out of the bus.

Passengers seeing the pilotless vehicle headed their way ran helter-skelter, while the duty staff at the control room nearby were unable to find the reason behind the disturbance, according to UPSRTC regional manager SK Sharma. “The driver managed to regain control of the bus but not before it hit two other parked buses,“ said Sharma.

“Monkeys have become a regular menace at bus stations and workshops, where they often fiddle with vehi cles undergoing repair. They have also damaged CCTV cameras at bus stations.

Three years back we had taken the help of municipal authorities to get rid of them but they have returned,“ Sharma added.

The manager stated that UPSRTC is holding talks with municipal authorities to requisition the services of an agency to catch hold of the monkeys from around the bus station and transfer them elsewhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankk (Post 3876378)
Monkey drives bus, rams it into 2 other vehicles

Probably it would have thought if the other monkeys on the road can do it, why not the real one!!! lol:

This is why everyone must wear a seat belt, even Santa.

Got this Joke on Whatsapp (I've translated it from Kannada to English)

When I left Electronic City, The Indian PM was in Moscow
When I reached Silkboard, He had reached Kabul
When He reached Lahore, I was in Banashankari
By the time he had reached Dilli(Delhi), I had not even reached the 'Gulli'(street in Kannada) of my house!!

-A message from a frustrated Bengalurean who works in Electronic City and travels around 25kms a day

:uncontrol

Reliance mobile chat assist keeps you in queue forever. :D .
Step 1: Wait for your turn in queue.
Step 2: Enter your query and goto 'Step 1'. :deadhorse

Below is the image for illustration. This happened at least five times for me and got out of it.

My friend and I were discussing number of vehicles and infrastructure not growing at same pace and he remarked that one certain gentlemen with authority who can do wonders but has not been doing anything was aptly named as 'Sit-Araam'-aiah :)

Note to Mods: Word play was too good to resist, request you to take this off if the forum rules dont allow such references to people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by globemaster (Post 3875711)
This pic was taken at my office parking. Didn't know where else to post it. So its on this thread.
I hope I don't get "Condored"

Attachment 1452517

The appropriate thread for the posting this would behttp://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ars-bikes.html

Thanks
Aakarsh

Very ambitious adaptation of the famed TFSI technology, with a 'free flowing' exhaust to boot:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeTee TSI (Post 3880162)
Very ambitious adaptation of the famed TFSI technology, with a 'free flowing' exhaust to boot:uncontrol

Probably a motivation from Jaguar taps and fixtures. :D

This one is doing rounds on FB and Whatsapp !!

The Official Joke thread-fb_img_1451391828889.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilangop (Post 3880166)
Probably a motivation from Jaguar taps and fixtures. :D

It's actually Jaquar, not Jaguar. I was enlightened when I bought these for my home :D

Matrimonial Advt in Delhi.

26 year old educated boy with odd numbered vehicle looking for beautiful girl with even numbered vehicle. Suitable candidates please reply with picture of vehicle and registration certificate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpksuhas (Post 3882709)
Matrimonial Advt in Delhi.

Enhanced this a bit :) as below

26 year old educated boy with odd numbered vehicle looking for beautiful girl with even numbered vehicle. Those with over 2000 cc please excuse. Suitable candidates please reply with picture of vehicle and registration certificate

Quote:

Originally Posted by srinih75 (Post 3882759)
Super enhanced as below :D

26 year old educated boy with odd numbered vehicle and eligible for cooking gas cylinder with subsidy looking for beautiful girl with even numbered vehicle and non-eligible for cooking gas cylinder with subsidy. Those with over 2000 cc please excuse. Suitable candidates please reply with picture of vehicle and registration certificate

Cheers!

Vinu