Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2020, 00:48   #841
Senior - BHPian

Re: PC & Console games - Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigron View Post
PS5 will not be double the price of a current gen console. No one is going to spend 800 USD on a gaming console and SONY/Microsoft knows that.

You are looking at a 499 USD price point, less maybe but not more.
True. 800 USD will be an overkill. 499 USD maybe, but I don't see it coming to India less than 45k. Even Ps4 pro was launched here for 39k which is currently at 32k. Anyways, Ps4 slim was recently available in sale for as less as 23k. Pretty good deal IMHO.

@karan561 - where are you hearing that? Couldn't find any concrete information regarding this.
Old 24th March 2020, 08:20   #842
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post
Some Rumour has been going around that GTA VI is going to be announced on 25th March 2020.
Highly doubt this will happen. GTA VI is likely to be launched only after the next gen consoles are out and that is still a good 4-5 months away.
Old 24th March 2020, 08:33   #843
Distinguished - BHPian

Pulling up an old discussion:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
I empathize, and sorry I can't be of help with any modern games. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
Condor i understand your concern.
That was back in 2015, and it was son of my friend & colleague. After all that the parents went through, they managed to drive home some sense into the boy. The boy did quite well in his +2, and a management seat in a good local engineering college. Parents put partial responsibility of the education on the boy, more for him to get responsible about himself. Fast-forward to last week: the boy joined a top IT MNC via campus recruitment .

Thanks, Chetan, Syed and others who chipped in there.

Last edited by condor : 24th March 2020 at 08:34.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2020, 21:14   #844
BHPian

Anyone here plays any of the F1 games on Xbox One?
Old 3rd April 2020, 10:54   #845
Team-BHP Support

Gents, look what I discovered - free to play call of duty multi-player game, launched just one month back.

https://www.callofduty.com/warzone

SmartCat is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2020, 17:01   #846
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartCat View Post
Gents, look what I discovered - free to play call of duty multi-player game, launched just one month back.
This is the newest Battle Royale game that's making all the news in the gaming world. I had installed it a couple of days ago, but haven't tried playing it yet. Been waiting for some of my friends to install the game as well - it's an 80+ GB download, so it's taking them time to get it.

The game does look very good from all the game-play videos I have seen so far.

Cheers
Joxster is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2020, 18:34   #847
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
5 years after I had made that post, I've finally completed Bloodborne! The ending was a bit overwhelming, I decided to pen down some thoughts during my free time. Please bear with me!
Thanks alot for this post. I bought this game ages ago but found it just to difficult and gave up in a couple of days. Since then it has been gathering dust. Your detailed experience has given me motivation to again revisit the game. Will do so from tomorrow. Thanks again!
TB16 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2020, 20:29   #848
BHPian

Just sharing a picture I took recently on Forza Horizon 4. Picture credits to me but off-roading credits to my father. It looked amazing in person and further shows just how well developed Horizon 4 is.
Attached Thumbnails
PC & Console games - Discussion Thread-g-55-mountain-top.jpg  

Last edited by fastturtle10 : 5th April 2020 at 20:31.
fastturtle10 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 12th April 2020, 13:36   #849
BHPian

In this lockdown time, my best friend has been Euro Truck Simulator 2. So easy to forget the world for 2-3 hours at a stretch while you attempt to deliver a 50 tonne cargo without breaking anything.

I played the stock game for about 150 hours total, and only then experimented with mods, but what an insane difference they make! Currently enjoying the Promods setup, with a trip in northern Finland.

I play on my HP Omen laptop, i7, 1050ti, 16gb ram. As expansive the game is, I hardly ever use more than 50% of the machine capacity.

I have a G29 steering, pedals, shifter setup that helps with the immersion, but it can easily be played with an Xbox controller as well.

Definitely worth a look for all the driving lovers here. I'm happy to share any info that anyone would find useful.

PC & Console games - Discussion Thread-capture__01.png
RiderZone is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 12th April 2020, 14:18   #850
BHPian

Hi, this is a noob question- but to all PC gamers out there, can you guide me on how to mod GTA 5?
Old 12th April 2020, 18:06   #851
BHPian

Completed Assassin's Creed Origins after almost a year. Felt like a proper Assassin's creed game after a really long time (Ezio's character was the last I liked). Highly recommended if anyone is interested in Egypt. The graphics are stellar and the game looked nice even on my 5 year old OG Xbox One.
Old 12th April 2020, 20:06   #852
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZ25 View Post
Hi, this is a noob question- but to all PC gamers out there, can you guide me on how to mod GTA 5?
You are better off watching YouTube tutorials for that matter.

The only mod I had done on my game was car mods, but it was 3-4 years ago.

Warning : Modding too much can cause problems and crashes to the game.
Sandeep M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2020, 20:59   #853
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZ25 View Post
You can google GTA 5 Trainer and you will get all the information, including how to download, install and use the same, if needed watch some YouTube videos for the tutorials.

GTA V is perhaps most modded PC game ever, So choose your options wisely.
Turbo Head is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2020, 22:25   #854
BHPian

Been through this thread long ago. Guess the gamer in me is slowly dying. :/
Used to play loads, right from Dangerous Dave, NFS II SE to the Rivals, Assassin's Creed, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Dirt, Project Cars, Trials Evolution/Fusion, FIFA, PES, etc. Will run out of breath and space to list them.

The one I am currently playing is Trials Rising on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5, have upgraded the RAM from 8 to 24 GB). I play the mobile version of Trials as well 'Trials Frontier'. Been playing Frontier since its inception but will be leaving the same soon, at least the competitive part of it. I am ranked high enough in Global Leader-boards and satisfied with it. And honestly the Dev team doesn't give two hoots about that game.

If anyone wants to add me on Trials Rising PM me please.

I do want to revisit Dirt Rally and Project Cars 2. Have loved them for the sheer detailed content.
Old 13th April 2020, 02:05   #855
BHPian

Due to COVID-19 lockdown, I somehow manage to get some time to play on my PS4 & on my Laptop. The PS4 was bought specifically to play Car Racing Games like the Gran Turismo Sport, Project Cars , Dirt & F1.

In order to enjoy these games fully I had to invest on a racing wheel so I bought a Thrustmaster T150 Pro Racing wheel which comes with T3PA pedals which includes clutch,brake & accelerator pedals. Additionally I also bought a Thrustmaster TH8A Gear Shifter to compliment it.

The wheel has a great force feedback with 1080 degree rotation and also comes with paddle shifters
PC & Console games - Discussion Thread-20190330_165158_compress57.jpg

The Gear Shifter
PC & Console games - Discussion Thread-20190330_163743.jpg

The Setup
PC & Console games - Discussion Thread-20200413_013126.jpg

Here is a video of me Drifting

I am yet to get a proper wheel stand and a racing chair which would certainly enhance the gaming experience. In case anyone wondering how much I spent on this, the details are as below -
PS4 500GB - 14K(Brought from Canada)
Thrustmaster T150 Pro Steering Wheel - 14k
Thrustmaster TH8A Gear Shifter - 15K
Games - Around 6k

Other than the PS4 I am also a huge Counter Strike fan which I play on my MSI GL63 8RC Gaming Laptop(spent 57K). Since It's the only game I play on it, did not feel like going for a really high end gaming laptop. The specs are as below -
Processor - Intel i5 8th Gen 8300H 2.3Ghz, Turbo Boost upto 4Ghz
Graphics Card - GeForce GTX 1050 4GB
RAM - 8GB DDR4@2400MHZ
PC & Console games - Discussion Thread-20200413_020039.jpg

Last edited by nishchal316 : 13th April 2020 at 02:12.
nishchal316 is offline   (11) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks