Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2016, 20:59   #9091
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairamboko View Post
Has anyone bought the mophie juice pack for 6s? Any reviews for it? Any other battery cases which we can buy and use in India?

I have one for 5S.

I keep one charged in my bag whenever I travel. The best advantage is that you can operate phone while charging where as incase of conventional battery packs you have to lug it around with a wire connected to the phone. It adds to the bulk, but if your intention is to just charge phone it'll be nice. Personally I don't like any cases on my phone.
Old 23rd July 2016, 21:13   #9092
BHPian

Re: The iPhone Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
I have one for 5S.

I keep one charged in my bag whenever I travel. The best advantage is that you can operate phone while charging where as incase of conventional battery packs you have to lug it around with a wire connected to the phone. It adds to the bulk, but if your intention is to just charge phone it'll be nice. Personally I don't like any cases on my phone.
Thanks! I have a Mi 20,000Mah powerbank but I am finding it difficult to use it while working on my6s. Thats why thinking of getting a case. Where did you buy your battery case?
Old 23rd July 2016, 21:33   #9093
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thats why thinking of getting a case. Where did you buy your battery case?

eBay India. Just use some discount coupon and I got the red one since it was cheapest. Check rates and buy the cheapest one. I tried Amazon as well but it was even more expensive there.
Old 24th July 2016, 00:15   #9094
BHPian

Quote:
Has anyone bought the mophie juice pack for 6s? Any reviews for it? Any other battery cases which we can buy and use in India?
Few Observation with Juice packs for iPhone-
1. the phone and the case gets warm very quickly and its little uncomfortable. Due to heat of the case the battery of iPphone is at greater stress as the natural cooling is not available and thus the heat is further transferred to screen.
2. the thickness of the case is big put off, at least in my scenario.
3. if you charge the phone while the case is on, the battery doesn't get the sufficient charging amp and it may result in reduced battery performance. You can carry out the test yourself with timer and would realise that the iPhone is charged at lower speed then regular charge, had it been plugged directly.
4. I remember the initial juice cases use to come with their own chargers as the regular charger of iphone never used to fit in. so while you charge your phone with battery pack on, i would think twice putting my iphone to risk.
5. Use phone judiciously and keep power bank only for those emergency situations.
Old 28th July 2016, 12:12   #9095
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathuranuj View Post
Hi Saanil

Are you logged into the Youtube app? If you are logged in then it should show the suggestions while you type the search string.
I am signed in into the Youtube app with my credentials. Still not able to see my historic searches. This is really irritating. Any solution?
Old 28th July 2016, 12:49   #9096
BHPian

The iPhone Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saanil View Post
I am signed in into the Youtube app with my credentials. Still not able to see my historic searches. This is really irritating. Any solution?

Check in YouTube settings whether pause search history is on or not.
Attachment 1534676

Last edited by sairamboko : 28th July 2016 at 12:50.
Old 28th July 2016, 12:54   #9097
BHPian

Quote:
Sign into myaccount.google.com with your credentials. Select 'Manage google activity' and select 'Go to activity controls' from the next screen. Scroll down to youtube details to see if you had paused youtube search history.
Old 28th July 2016, 14:40   #9098
BHPian

iphone SE accounts for almost 23% of Apple's iphone sales. Personally I feel iphone SE is the best iphone now except for the lack of 3D touch. Hope they launch a new one with 3D touch later.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/t...w/53428603.cms
Old 28th July 2016, 17:02   #9099
BHPian

Quote:
Check in YouTube settings whether pause search history is on or not.
Attachment 1534676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokrish View Post
Sign into myaccount.google.com with your credentials. Select 'Manage google activity' and select 'Go to activity controls' from the next screen. Scroll down to Youtube details to see if you had paused Youtube search history.
Thanks for the suggestions! I went into the settings of Youtube app and enabled Pause Search History. Hopefully this should work. Will test it over the next few days.
Old 28th July 2016, 17:04   #9100
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestions! I went into the settings of Youtube app and enabled Pause Search History. Hopefully this should work. Will test it over the next few days.
Apologies for the confusion. If you enabled pause search history, then your searches wont be recorded. We both wanted to tell you that this option should be disabled. Please disable it and try now.
Old 28th July 2016, 18:03   #9101
RSR
Senior - BHPian

One billion iPhones in all!

That's a remarkable feat indeed! Love it or hate it, one cannot just ignore this device - hearty congratulations, Apple!

Quote:
At an employee meeting in Cupertino this morning, CEO Tim Cook announced that Apple recently sold the billionth iPhone.
http://www.apple.com/newsroom/2016/0...n-iphones.html

Last edited by RSR : 28th July 2016 at 18:04.
Old 28th July 2016, 20:57   #9102
BHPian

Quote:
Apologies for the confusion. If you enabled pause search history, then your searches wont be recorded. We both wanted to tell you that this option should be disabled. Please disable it and try now.
Damn! It was disabled already before. I though enabling it should have worked. Now it seems it is back to the same thing. Will try again and check.
Old 28th July 2016, 21:30   #9103
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSR View Post
One billion iPhones in all!

That's a remarkable feat indeed! Love it or hate it, one cannot just ignore this device - hearty congratulations, Apple!

http://www.apple.com/newsroom/2016/0...n-iphones.html

Just to put things in perspective,
Thats about 35 iPhones a second season since launch.
Old 28th July 2016, 21:31   #9104
BHPian

Quote:
Damn! It was disabled already before. I though enabling it should have worked. Now it seems it is back to the same thing. Will try again and check.
Did you try reinstalling the youtube app?
Old 29th July 2016, 17:30   #9105
BHPian

Finally took the plunge - Having been on BlackBerry for over 6 years and then Android for 3 years, decided to go the IOS way. Bought the 5S and loving it :-)

Most Viewed