Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2024, 11:00   #9766
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by the pony View Post
A close friend bought yesterday for 3.30L off ex-showroom + Essential package in Delhi NCR (Rohtak). Taking delivery on May 10th. However, dealers based in Delhi are not offering same discount.
Hi, is it possible to share the On road price as well?
Got to hear that in May the Service pack offered is for 3 years instead of 2. Does the above offer include service pack and extended warranty also?
Old 6th May 2024, 15:45   #9767
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Looking at the Punch.ev empowered+ LR for the city car and also as the first foray into EVs.

Dealerships say no discounts except they would match insurance quote from outside, has anyone received any discounts so far?

This is in Bangalore.
Old 6th May 2024, 16:57   #9768

Bought MG Hector Savvy Pro CVT in black in Pune. Below are the standard discounts offered:

Cash disc: 20,000
Corporate disc: 8,000
Exchange disc: 75,000

On top of this, they increased valuation of the old vehicle by 50,000 which gave me some additional benefits.

Not sure if I got a good deal here

Last edited by libranof1987 : 6th May 2024 at 17:10. Reason: Post formatting
Old 7th May 2024, 15:56   #9769
BHPian

The Verna going for about 1.15 Lakhs discount including Insurance benefit as well as cash discount. Similar deals across dealerships in NCR.
Old 7th May 2024, 16:36   #9770
BHPian

Thank you for giving attention and your time.

Are there any offers on the Kushaq or the Taigun in Delhi? I like both and would like to know if anyone has bought any of these recently.

I am looking for 2024 stocks only, and am not interested in 2023 manufactured products.
Old 7th May 2024, 17:42   #9771
BHPian

I got a call from Honda cars india Ltd. I had recently test driven the Honda city. They said there are discounts upto 1.15L on the city. I called up the showroom sales guy, and he explained the split. He explained that cash discount was only 10k (25k for top variant) and max corporate discount was 8k. The others were mostly exchange bonus, loyalty bonus and related stuff. Is it always that the relevant discounts are this low for the honda city?

I am looking to upgrade to honda city from my Altroz diesel due to persistent AC issues and other niggles and extremely poor service experience. I am looking to upgrade before the end of this year, when would be the ideal time to upgrade? Do you have any advice on availing max benefits?
Old 7th May 2024, 17:52   #9772
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhawan15 View Post
Thank you for giving attention and your time.

Are there any offers on the Kushaq or the Taigun in Delhi? I like both and would like to know if anyone has bought any of these recently.

I am looking for 2024 stocks only, and am not interested in 2023 manufactured products.
At the table, ~ 70k ( + insurance price match ) on top end models. Skoda is now also indirectly controlling the price dealers offer. Minimal stock holdings across dealers. You book the car and factory dispatch happens in 1-3 weeks time. Model of business is that dealer gets the sales commission. There will hardly be much difference in mainstream models like Kushaq and Slavia between dealers. Discounts are varied by Skoda based on how overall business is doing / net sales .
Old 8th May 2024, 00:31   #9773
Senior - BHPian

If there's been any recent Skoda Kodiaq purchases, request to please share details of the deal if possible.
We are in the process of finalising one and your inputs would be helpful.
Old 8th May 2024, 03:00   #9774
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan_n8 View Post
The Verna going for about 1.15 Lakhs discount including Insurance benefit as well as cash discount. Similar deals across dealerships in NCR.
Is it on MY23 or MY24?

And, are they offering this discount on 1.5 Turbo or 1.5 NA engine?

On the other hand, are there any discounts available on Slavia/Virtus and City?

Asking coz we are planning to replace our 10 year old City iDTEC with any of these soon.
Old 8th May 2024, 09:00   #9775

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathlal View Post
If there's been any recent Skoda Kodiaq purchases, request to please share details of the deal if possible.
Hi,
Our family have made a booking on 24th April for KODIAQ. The offer includes 2.4 lakh discount along with 5th year EW and 2 year SVP. We were expecting a better offer honestly as this is an outgoing model with 2023 manufactured stocks. Our dealer here in Pune is not offering any further discounts. So the final on road price offered is approximately 44.6 lakh (includes price match on insurance by dealer).
I read on this thread that members got better deals in previous 3 months as compared to this deal. I would request members with recent SKODA/KODIAQ purchases to share some light on current discounts as there are many here on verge of making the purchase.

PS- This is my first post on Team-BHP. Glad to be member of this community. Cheers.
ALAN@3969 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2024, 09:40   #9776
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathlal View Post
Hi, I was offered a September 2023 manufactured Kodiaq at 47.8 lacs OTR Kerala including 3 year SVP, in April. They were willing to negotiate further if we were going ahead. Hope this helps.
one-77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2024, 10:31   #9777
BHPian

Maruti has announced discounts on several cars from its Nexa lineup.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-maruitnexacardiscountsmay2024balenofronxjimnyvitara.jpg

https://www.rushlane.com/maruti-nexa...-12495803.html

Last edited by libranof1987 : 8th May 2024 at 10:35. Reason: Kindly add supporting content in your post, rather than just inserting a link. Thanks!
Bhokal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2024, 11:55   #9778

Recently booked a Honda City V-MT (Elegant Edition) in Chennai.

Let me know if the price seems right. Got a 30k discount on ex-showroom price and reduced insurance amount by 20k.

I did not opt for Basic kit (9999) and extended warranty (4th & 5th year for 15k). I was told I can opt for extended warranty at the end of 3rd year too only if the km is <1 Lakh. I don't think with my usage I'm going over 1 Lakh in 3 years.

Name:  Quote.PNG
Views: 129
Size:  11.1 KB

Does anyone have a recent price list of the accessory list for Honda City?

Last edited by niwrej : 8th May 2024 at 12:01. Reason: Year correction.
Old 8th May 2024, 19:17   #9779
BHPian

Hi,

Is anyone aware of any discounts on the Hilux High AT variant at the moment?

Thank You
Old 8th May 2024, 19:39   #9780
Senior - BHPian

Any discounts running on Alcazar in Bangalore?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks