Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2024, 23:02   #9646
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikash49 View Post
Is this a good deal?
Nope. Not more than 45L on road price if it is the 2023 model.
venus1975 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2024, 09:45   #9647
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

We recently took delivery of a Skoda Slavia 1.0 AT Ambition Plus. OTR Mumbai was 15.66L which included Elite insurance, extended warranty (4+2). We didn't opt for the SMP and basic accessories.
Old 23rd January 2024, 13:39   #9648
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Hyundai Tucson offered with a discount of up to Rs 2 lakh

According to a media report, some Hyundai dealerships are offering benefits worth Rs 2 lakh on the Tucson SUV.
The discount is much more, I got an MY2023 2WD Signature Diesel at a discounted price of approx 5Lacs from the on-road price. I negotiated a deal for Ex-Showroom+RTO+Insurance+EW (5Yr)+Matting. I generally do not go into the hassle of taking insurance from outside and try and maximise the discounts on overall package at dealership level as I feel instead of saving a few more bucks it is better to get a one stop solution. --> This price I had negotiated with three different delearships across Mumbai.

Ofcourse, there is another Heart Vs Head story associated with this purchase as I and my Heart wanted to go for the A4 Premium Plus which was just another 4Lacs from the Tucson but my elder brother and Head persuaded to for the Tucson. Ofcourse there is no comparision between the two but we have multiple cars in our households (Tata Safari - Family highway runs, Skoda Slavia - Solo Highway runs, Maruti Baleno - City roundabouts, Maruti - Alto & Celerio - For Factory errands) and this car is supposed to driven by a single person for 90% of the time (Highway + City) so Sedan or SUV wouldn't have made any much difference. But in the end Head prevailed .

Though my heart is still itching and may end up with the Q5 or A4/A6 this Diwali if everything go well . Audi offers the best VFM in current Luxury segment with the disocunts on offer. Mercedes, BMW, Volvo and the others sitting even higher in the segment are way too overpriced. Though I hear from close industry friends that Year 2024 is going to witness huge discounts.

Last edited by MadAbtCars : 23rd January 2024 at 13:41.
MadAbtCars is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2024, 13:40   #9649
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by promit View Post
There was some small discount on MY 23 units but may have got sold by now. Nothing substantial on FY 24 models. Have booked a MY 24 Seltos. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

That being said, I am waiting to see the Creta facelift unveil tomorrow. Especially the variant and pricing. I was looking at the line up. The Koreans have cleverly distributed the variants to distinguish the two siblings.

For eg-
Seltos IVT tops out at HTX, while Creta IVT can be had in top trip
Seltos Turbo comes only in DCT, Creta T can be had in MT
Seltos NA MT is restricted to lower models
...etc
Getting close to 60k off on MY 2023 stock in Pune.

Saw the Creta as well and could not wrap my head around the price difference between Creta and Seltos which is substantial.
Old 23rd January 2024, 18:02   #9650
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by venus1975 View Post
Nope. Not more than 45L on road price if it is the 2023 model.
Audi Q3 40 TFSI 190PS MY24 Premium Plus

This is the model they are offering. Supposed to be 2024 car and manufactured in Jan 2024. They do not have any 2023 cars in stock.

BTW, are there any differences between MY 2023 and MY 2024 cars apart from the year of manufacture?
Old 23rd January 2024, 18:14   #9651
Senior - BHPian

Tata Motors to increase prices of its passenger vehicles from February 1, 2024

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20240123181217_drive.jpg
Old 23rd January 2024, 21:47   #9652

Quote:

This is the model they are offering. Supposed to be 2024 car and manufactured in Jan 2024. They do not have any 2023 cars in stock.

BTW, are there any differences between MY 2023 and MY 2024 cars apart from the year of manufacture?
What I’ve heard from one Audi Bengaluru SA, in MY 2024 cars they have introduced Auto Hold for Q3 and Q3 sportback
RootedCosmo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2024, 22:00   #9653
BHPian

What is the best offers we can expect on Jeep compass in BLR?
I am looking for Model S 4x2 AT.

One of the dealer is offering close to 1L Discount to place new vehicle order with factory. He has old stock available for which he is ready to offer better discount, however the variant i am looking is not available.
Old 24th January 2024, 11:07   #9654
BHPian

The car purchase is typically a "High involvement" purchase for most of the buyers. The asset remains with you atleast for 3-4 years and it is one of the very few products that mirror's your personality in public landscape.

The price that one pays for buying the car is a one time affair but it lingers in mind throughout the ownership experience - Have I chosen the right car, and have I paid the right price for it? Now let's look at the Question II.

Here are some of the pointers that might help during your buying decision -

Price is purely an outcome of demand & supply. ex..prices for most of the cars after Covid waves have gone up substantially since large number of people have started preferring personal mobility leading to higher demand for cars that resulted into increase in prices. (1) NEVER COMPARE car prices with their historical price points.

Once you decide the car, it's critical to narrow down on the variant. The top variant always give a higher profit to the dealership / manufacturer. Hence they will push on you the higher variant as much they can in most of the cases. While top variant comes with lot of factory fitted goodies, it commands price premium. (2) PEN down your feature requirements and extrapose them on the feature list of variants and take an informed decision to choose the variant. DON'T go by public opinion. Make your own research.

(3) The discounts/freebies vary from dealership to dealership. It's a good idea to take quotes from 2-3 dealers. UNDERSTAND why one dealer is giving you higher discount over other. Ex. the dealership may have an older car stock to dispose off OR the reputation in the market is not good.

(4) Take an online quote from the insurance Company for the car-variant that you want to buy. The dealership insurance charges SHOULD NOT be one rupee higher than what your online quote has offered. The dealership should straight away deduct the difference from the car price and by doing so they are not doing any kind of favour on you. However prefer the insurance policy from the dealership since they will remain more accountable to your car in case of any insurance claim /reimbursement.

If you are eligible for BH registration - go for it. Initial hassles for putting couple of documents in place are worth the effort for the benefit that you will get - (5) REDUCTION of cash out flow and lower EMI in case you are opting for it. You will be paying the Road tax in installment instead of one single go. This is like a zero cost EMI. Plus no hassles of car registration in case you shift your base to some other state in future.

If you can wait for the new car and don't mind 1 year getting added to date of registration WO driving the car much - (6) Start visiting the showroom in the last week of Nov. You will get FABULOUS discounts as part of year end sale promotion scheme.

Try using above 6 levers as much as you can and you will never have to regret for paying higher price for your car.

Last but not the least, understand your car well before you start putting demands on it. SAFE driving practice has no alternative and value it as your Best companion on all your road trips !!

Last edited by 007maverick : 24th January 2024 at 11:22.
007maverick is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2024, 11:07   #9655
BHPian

Quote:

Audi released MY24 Q3 towards the end of 2023 itself. So please double check the month of manufacturing.
As for the additional features, MY24 PP came with Auto Hold Assist, Comfort Key (push button start) and Ambient Lighting Package.

If you are not in a hurry, you can wait for H2 of 2024 for better discounts. If you want to grab it right away, please bargain hard and try to get it for less than 50L including additional warranty and service package.
venus1975 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th February 2024, 17:38   #9656
Senior - BHPian

Huge Suzuki february discounts!

Fronx - Upto Rs 83k
Grand - Upto Rs 75k

Quote:
Maruti Suzuki is offering significant discounts on its premium Nexa range of cars in February, but it’s buyers of the Fronx compact SUV that can avail some of the best benefits this month. Maruti has introduced a special Velocity Edition for the Fronx’s turbo-petrol variants. Called the Velocity Edition, the version is available in all three turbo trims – Delta+, Zeta and Alpha – and adds Rs 43,000 worth of accessories and external and internal cosmetic bits.

Those who opt for 2023 model year Fronx Turbos will be able to avail Rs 30,000 as a cash discount and Rs 10,000 as an exchange bonus – the maximum benefits one can get on the Fronx in February 2024 amounts to Rs 83,000.

Maruti Suzuki is also offering attractive discounts and benefits on Nexa models such as the Grand Vitara, Jimny, Baleno and Ignis this February. These can be availed in the form of cash discounts and exchange offers and is available on both MY2023 and MY2024 production units.

MY2023 units of the Grand Vitara hybrid can be had with benefits of up to Rs 75,000 which includes cash discounts and exchange offers. Meanwhile, the MY2024 units are listed with benefits of Rs 50,000 which just includes an exchange offer.
https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...3-stock-430584

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...-stocks-430582
shortbread is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th February 2024, 22:05   #9657
BHPian

Rushlane reporting 4 lakh discount on Tucson petrol. Not sure if it is a typo.
Old 6th February 2024, 17:01   #9658
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhokal View Post
Rushlane reporting 4 lakh discount on Tucson petrol. Not sure if it is a typo.
Its a typo, 4L is for Kona EV.

Quote:
Verna, Alcazar, Tucson, and Kona EV:

Verna (All), Alcazar (Petrol/Diesel), and Tucson (Diesel): Receive a cash discount of INR 15,000, coupled with INR 20,000 for exchange, leading to a total benefit of INR 35,000.
Kona EV (All): Uncover an incredible cash discount of INR 4,00,000.
Autopunditz
S.MJet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2024, 17:09   #9659
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.MJet View Post
4L is for Kona EV.
This might be due to the MG ZS EV effect. MG had cut prices of ZS EV Excite variant.

Hopefully nexon.ev is next
BLACNWYTE is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2024, 21:02   #9660
BHPian

I received multiple calls from VW dealers today trying to sell MY23 stock as I enquired about them in December when significant new year offers were running.

Looks like some update (like 6 airbags on all variants?) Or significant discount is coming and dealers want to offload old vehicles before that? Or is it always the case where significant discounts are offered in February on previous year vehicles?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks