Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2023, 09:40   #9616
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

We should also factor the features which are available now vs 10-15 years ago. I used to drive Swift mid version which did not have airbags, alloy wheels or even factory fitted music system. Now I drive a second to top version Creta and can enjoy advanced features like steering controls, peddle shifter, butter smooth CVT, panaromic sunroof to name a few. Swift was zero rating on safety vs 3 for Creta.

Obviously I have to pay for all these and the inflation. Also, it is supply demand market and customer purchasing power plus aspirations have gone up.

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 9th December 2023 at 09:56.
Aviator_guy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2023, 12:08   #9617
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Skoda announces year-end discounts on Slavia, Kushaq & Kodiaq

Skoda is offering benefits worth Rs 2.66 lakh on the Slavia, Kushaq and Kodiaq this month.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2022skodaslavia02.jpg

Skoda is offering discounts of up to Rs 1.5 lakh on the Slavia and benefits worth Rs 1.25 lakh on the Kushaq. Customers can also avail of a complementary 4-year / 60,000 km service package.

The highest discount though is available on the brand's flagship SUV. The top-spec Kodiaq L&K gets a discount of Rs 1.96 lakh. Besides this, all three variants - Style, Sportline and L&K, are offered with exchange benefits of up to Rs 40,000 and corporate benefits of up to Rs 30,000.

Kodiaq customers can also avail of Skoda's complementary 4-year / 60,000 km service package.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 10th December 2023 at 12:10.
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th December 2023, 13:13   #9618
BHPian

Hi can someone elaborate the 1.5 lakh discount on Slavia. Does it apply to the latest elegance edition in black?
Old 10th December 2023, 17:56   #9619
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gck_tourer View Post
Hi can someone elaborate the 1.5 lakh discount on Slavia. Does it apply to the latest elegance edition in black?
Since the stock availability and the actual discount can vary between cities and dealers, I would suggest that you call your local dealers and find out the fine print of these offers!
Old 11th December 2023, 03:04   #9620
BHPian

What are the present discounts offered on Skoda Slavia 1.0 Style AT and VW Virtus 1.0 Topline AT?

Considering these both as the replacement for our 2014 Honda City iDTEC Diesel next year, which has run nearly 180k Kms, and, after hearing the huge discounts are being offered on these both cars, seemed tempting to me.

Also, we don't want to cross the budget of 20L and these both are within our budget.

On the other hand, I heard Hyundai is offering a discount of 45-50k on new-gen Verna.

Apart from these sedans, I'm looking at Venue DCT, and Jimny AT (thanks to the huge discounts offered).

Not considering another Honda City as we already own one and not keen on getting another Honda.

Last edited by car_guy1998 : 11th December 2023 at 03:05.
Old 11th December 2023, 08:10   #9621
BHPian

We are looking to close on a Slavia 1.0 Ambition AT or the Ambition Plus variant.

We were informed that the Ambition plus variant is discontinued (strange because it was launched in Sep 23) and the maximum discount offered on the Ambition variant was Rs 70k.

The ambition plus variant with a 1.5L discount along with the free service package seems like tremendous VFM as it would be priced at sub 15L OTR Mumbai.

Any information will be helpful.
Old 11th December 2023, 14:02   #9622
Senior - BHPian

BMW India announces a price hike of 2% from January 1

BMW India has announced a price increase of up to 2% across its model range. The new prices will be effective from January 1, 2024.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-bmw-x5.jpg

According to Vikram Pawah, President of BMW Group India, the decision to implement a price increase was influenced by several factors, including fluctuations in exchange rates and rising input costs.

BMW India’s product line-up includes the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe, BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine, BMW M 340i, BMW 5 Series, BMW 6 Series, BMW 7 Series, BMW X1, BMW X3, BMW X5, BMW X7 and MINI Countryman. These cars are locally produced.

BMW also offers a wide range of performance models and electric vehicles that are imported as completely built units (CBUs). These include the BMW Z4, BMW M4 Coupe, BMW X3 M40i, BMW X4 M40i, BMW M5, BMW M8 Coupe, BMW XM and the electric cars BMW iX1, BMW i4, BMW i7 and BMW iX.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 11th December 2023 at 14:03.
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 17:19   #9623
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Skoda is offering discounts of up to Rs 1.5 lakh on the Slavia and benefits worth Rs 1.25 lakh on the Kushaq. Customers can also avail of a complementary 4-year / 60,000 km service package.
Anything on the same lines from VW officially?
Old 11th December 2023, 17:22   #9624
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhodrolok View Post
Anything on the same lines from VW officially?
Here you go!

VW Virtus - Rs 1.17 Lakh Off (Include 50K Cash + 20K Exchange + 17K Corporate + 30K Special Off). Add on Dealer End Offers

VW Taigun - Rs 1.46 Lakh Off (Include 40K Cash + 40K Exchange + 30K Corporate + 36K Special Off). Add on Dealer End Offers

VW Tiguan - Rs 4.2 Lakh Off (Include 75K Cash + 75K Exchange Bonus + 1 Lakh Corporate Discount + 4 Year VW Service Value Pack + Rs 84K Special Off). Exclusive Additional Benefits at Dealer End.
bijims is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th December 2023, 17:01   #9625

I was told by the Skoda and VW dealers here that all the offers (except mentioned below) are only for 1.0L variants and 1.5L doesn't have any offer at all.

1.5L Slavia - 35K exchange bonus
Virtus GT - No offer other than Loyality bonus.

It is straight away scam that both VW and Škoda publicizing 1L+ discount in newspapers - they should have clearly mentioned "only select variants".
jishnu7 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th December 2023, 09:19   #9626
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jishnu7 View Post
I was told by the Skoda and VW dealers here that all the offers (except mentioned below) are only for 1.0L variants and 1.5L doesn't have any offer at all.

1.5L Slavia - 35K exchange bonus
Virtus GT - No offer other than Loyality bonus.

It is straight away scam that both VW and Škoda publicizing 1L+ discount in newspapers - they should have clearly mentioned "only select variants".
In fact I was informed that this discount is only applicable on the 1.5L variants and not the 1.0L. Skoda HO though the 2 Mumbai dealerships have confirmed the same. Skoda HO sends all queries to the local dealer to be answered, instead of sending us an official reply.
Old 15th December 2023, 14:57   #9627
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeeprawat View Post
Any idea what's the current Thar price in NCR area? Any discounts going on currently? I got one allocated recently and want to know if I can expect any discounts from dealer before I close the deal.
No idea about NCR. But here in Bombay, there are no discounts on the Thar. Strictly take it or leave it. Only discount that I got was on insurance.
Auto spawn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th December 2023, 18:33   #9628
Distinguished - BHPian

What are the current year end discounts on the MG Hector ?
Old 18th December 2023, 08:04   #9629
BHPian

Made good use of the year end offers. A Jeep Compass Model S 4x2 Diesel AT was added to the gang.

Jeep has announced a 1.5L discount but was meant for old stocks and not for newer models.

However, closed the deal at 1.60L discounts and the car is Nov 2023 made.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img_7127.jpg
northstar* is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 18th December 2023, 13:20   #9630

Looking to book i20 N Line N8 DCT [New Facelift Version] by end of this week. Has anybody here received any offer or made a booking of the same off late?
Nikhilvm4 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks