Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2023, 12:45   #9481
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Citroen eC3 EV prices hiked by Rs 25,000

Citroen has increased the prices of the eC3 electric car by up to Rs 25,000.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2023citroenec302-1.jpg

The Citroen eC3 is available in four variants: Live, Feel, Feel Vibe Pack and Feel Vibe Pack Dual Tone, with prices starting at Rs 11.50 lakh (ex-showroom). Except for the base trim, all other variants get a uniform price hike of Rs 25,000.

The eC3 looks similar to the ICE version. Inside, it gets a 3-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, height adjustable driver’s seat and over 35 connected car features.

The eC3 uses a 29.2 kWh battery pack, offering an ARAI-certified range of 320 km. It powers a front-mounted electric motor that develops 56 BHP and 143 Nm. The car can accelerate from 0-60 km/h in 6.8 seconds and has a top speed of 107 km/h.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th August 2023, 13:01   #9482
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Are they selling enough to command a hike? Such gestures can be blessed by buyers for very strong brands and a reasonable product.
Even startups consider customer acquisition cost in their strategy, not sure why Citroen India bosses are doing this? They cannot pay bonus to themselves with such a poor show of their products in India.
i74js is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th August 2023, 13:24   #9483

Thanks to Citroen for reminding us about the existence of eC3 through these hikes. Better if they add some features and be in the news.
Citroen India bosses seem to be in a delusional world where the Citroen cars are commanding long waiting periods due to overwhelming bookings and hence the hike.
noob_petrolmonk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th August 2023, 17:32   #9484
BHPian

Well, it's confirmed. FCA really does NOT know what they're doing in India. They failed with Fiat 3 times and they are failing with Jeep and Citroen. I really don't understand how they think they're gonna survive with this strategy.
Old 10th August 2023, 01:30   #9485
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by i74js View Post
Are they selling enough to command a hike? Such gestures can be blessed by buyers for very strong brands and a reasonable product.
Even startups consider customer acquisition cost in their strategy, not sure why Citroen India bosses are doing this? They cannot pay bonus to themselves with such a poor show of their products in India.
The epitome of customer-first mindset. This hike is a public service announcement, to remind any prospective buyers how non-VFM it is. Just in case you did not get the message the first time around and were considering buying an eC3, hopefully the hike stops you

/s

Does anyone here know how is the eC3 doing in export markets? Or is Citroen planning to stop making them?
Old 10th August 2023, 18:11   #9486
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ps_o View Post
I believe you should be able to share the details, maybe showroom name and SA name(or only showroom name) if number is not allowed and PM are yet not active.
Am also looking at City V CVT so would really help to get more details on discount being offered.
Hope you got a good deal ? Happy to share what I'm getting.
Old 11th August 2023, 22:24   #9487
BHPian

Good evening everyone.
Getting right to the point, I am currently being offered Tata Nexon XZA+ Petrol at 11.85 lakh on road at Himachal.
Is it worth buying it at this price when a facelift is right around the corner?
The car seems competent enough and I do not need any further features, but I am not sure whether this is a good deal since they are hardly offering any discounts or freebies despite negotiating.
Also can I expect the car to be reliable for everyday use?
Thank you for your time and responses.
Old 13th August 2023, 11:00   #9488
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopamine View Post
Good evening everyone.
Getting right to the point, I am currently being offered Tata Nexon XZA+ Petrol at 11.85 lakh on road at Himachal.
Is it worth buying it at this price when a facelift is right around the corner?
The car seems competent enough and I do not need any further features, but I am not sure whether this is a good deal since they are hardly offering any discounts or freebies despite negotiating.
Also can I expect the car to be reliable for everyday use?
Thank you for your time and responses.
Very few cars beat Maruti products at reliability. Add the vast service network (especially in remote regeons) and low service costs I will go for Maruti products every time. Heck even the Alto K10 will be more manuaverable in the hills.

If you are travelling a lot in the hilly regeon, then Jimny will be a better bet. It has 4x4 for those bad roads, higher clearance and a tougher buid.
Old 14th August 2023, 13:09   #9489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan_n8 View Post
Hope you got a good deal ? Happy to share what I'm getting.
Yes, it would be great if you could share the details of your deal. I haven't taken the delivery yet.
Old 14th August 2023, 15:59   #9490
BHPian

Any good offers on Hector facelift?
Old 17th August 2023, 13:03   #9491
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikharmakkar View Post
Yes, it would be great if you could share the details of your deal. I haven't taken the delivery yet.
I think I got a pretty good deal after a lot of heckling.
15.9 on road for the VX model in pearl white.
Cost includes extended warranty , tcs , taxes (Company registration in Haryana), insurance RT & logistics charges.
Old 17th August 2023, 18:17   #9492
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Tucson prices hiked by up to Rs 48,000

Hyundai has increased the prices of its flagship SUV, the Tucson, by up to Rs 48,000. The Tucson range now starts at Rs 29.02 lakh (ex-showroom).

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2022hyundaitucson12-1.jpg

The Tucson is available in three petrol and five diesel variants. While the prices of the petrol variants have been hiked by Rs 42,000, the diesel trims receive the highest price hike.

The fourth-generation Tucson was launched in August last year. The SUV features Hyundai’s Parametric design with half-mirror type daytime running lights integrated into the grille and LED headlamps placed on the front bumper. The rear of the car features a full-width LED light bar with triangular tail lamp clusters.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20230817-181321.jpg

The Tucson gets a dual-tone interior with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment head-unit with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto connectivity and a digital instrument cluster. The SUV also gets Hyundai’s new 4-spoke steering wheel, ventilated and heated front seats, a panoramic sunroof, a powered tailgate, cruise control, wireless charging and dual-zone automatic climate control. The SUV also comes with ADAS.

The Tucson is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine that makes 154 BHP and 192 Nm and a 2.0-litre diesel that makes 183 BHP and 416 Nm. While the former comes with a 6-speed automatic, the diesel engine is paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission. All-wheel drive is available on the top-spec Diesel AT variant.

Link to Team-BHP news

Last edited by TusharK : 17th August 2023 at 18:18.
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2023, 19:40   #9493
BHPian

Does this come with any feature additions e.g. wireless carplay/android auto, shift by wire transmission, paddle shifter, rear window sunshades, etc. If not, then definitely an opportunity missed. It's not that Tucson is setting the sales chart on fire either. It's hardly selling around 300 units a month.
Somehow or the other the Tucson always has some features(many times useful ones) less than it's cheaper siblings.
Kia seltos 1.5turbo appears so much more VFM than the Tucson petrol.
axe_deo is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 18th August 2023, 07:05   #9494
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by axe_deo View Post
Somehow or the other the Tucson always has some features(many times useful ones) less than it's cheaper siblings.
Kia seltos 1.5turbo appears so much more VFM than the Tucson petrol.
Interesting point there. I always wonder if I have to upgrade from my present 1.5D Creta, which car would it be. The Tucson petrol offers much more space than the present CSUVs. It also offers a more traditional or let's say, a proven gearbox (torque convertor). If I were to grant some value to a CKD vs local assembly model, that would be another point. But is it worth spending 34-35 Lac? Over something like an XUV7OO with its 200ps petrol engine costing a few lac less?
Old 18th August 2023, 07:10   #9495
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Hyundai Tucson prices hiked by up to Rs 48,000.
Quote:
Does this come with any feature additions
Quote:
If not, then definitely an opportunity missed.
I completely agree with you that the Tucson always had a weird lack of top end features compared to their own lesser priced smaller cars. I saw this in the previous generation Tucson as well (I happen to own one).

But, to play devil’s advocate, the base Tucson’s price has gone up by 4.8% in the year since its launch. Doesn’t that just cover inflation?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks