Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2023, 10:40   #9466
BHPian

Infractions: 0/2 (9)
Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

OT: Congratulations. Inch by inch, we're getting closer to the 1 cr mark for the Fortuner. I wish I had bought a used one so that I could sell it for couple of crores and buy a villa in Himachal few years down the line
vredesbyrd is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th July 2023, 00:25   #9467
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000rpm View Post
Tired of the load of crap statement with every price hike. There has never been a quarter when the companies have reduced prices, irrespective of commodities cycle.

Starting to get irritated with these statements honestly.

You want prices to go down, you stop paying the current prices. As long as people are willing to keep buying, prices will continue going up. This is going to continue until a new competitor undercuts you or the number of people buying goes down.
Cresterk is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 9th July 2023, 09:33   #9468
BHPian

These prices are getting absolutely ridiculous. 2024 fortuner which was our next consideration to upgrade after our crysta completes 10 years in ncr is now completely out of the equation. Even the current fortuner is double the cost of our 2.8 Z crysta which is still good as new. Toyota is simply removing features and hiking prices (eg: JBL sound system removes from the top end variant). The hycross - although it rides and drives better than the crysta - has a poor fit and finish compared to the old crysta which feels much more solid at a price point of 10 lakhs less! Toyota is slowly losing my respect due to antics like this. Above and all that our taxes and poor automotive laws drive out any viable competition causing the market to gradually spiral into a toxic monopoly.
sh3lby is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 20th July 2023, 12:21   #9469
Senior - BHPian

Tata hikes prices of Nexon, Harrier & Safari by Rs 20,000

Tata Motors has increased the prices of its SUV line-up by Rs 20,000. The new prices have come into effect from July 17, 2023.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2021tatasafari05.jpg

Last week, Tata announced a price hike of 0.6% across its model range. This has resulted in a substantial increase in the prices of the Nexon, Harrier and Safari. However, customers who have booked their vehicles before July 16 will be shielded from the price hike.

The base variant of the Nexon now costs Rs 20,000 more, while the XMA+ (S) diesel receives a price hike of Rs 5,000. Prices of the XM+(S), XMA+(S), XZ+ Kaziranga, XZ+ LUX Kaziranga, XM diesel, XM(S) diesel, XMA(S) diesel, XZ+ LUX diesel Kaziranga, XZA+ LUX diesel Kaziranga, XZ+ LUX S Jet, XZ+ LUX S diesel Jet, XZA+ LUX S Jet, and XZA+ LUX S diesel Jet remain unchanged. All other variants have gotten dearer by Rs 10,000.

The Harrier and Safari receive a uniform price hike of Rs 20,000 across all manual and automatic variants.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 20th July 2023 at 12:23.
TusharK is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 20th July 2023, 19:38   #9470

Hello all,

I am getting following offers on Renault Kiger RXZ Turbo CVT in Pune.

Cash discount - 10000
Exchange bonus - 20000 (though I am exchanging my car at a diff place for a better value)
Corporate discount - 12000 (my wife works with TCS but the car will be on my name. Somehow the organization that I work for is not part of their list.)

Accessories worth 12-15000 (3d mats, mud flaps, front parking sensor, boot light, armrest console organizer).

Also, I am buying my own insurance from Acko which will cost me around 20k. Same cover is offered by dealer for 35k from another provider.

Is this a good deal?

Have paid 5000 as booking amount on 16th July. Got a call from dealer on 19th that car has arrived and I can do the PDI. (I guess the car must be already here!). I am going for PDI on 21st July. It's a June 2023 manufactured car based on VIN.

Regards
Old 24th July 2023, 23:52   #9471
bvk
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car_noob View Post
Hello all,

I am going for PDI on 21st July. It's a June 2023 manufactured car based on VIN.

Regards
Hi,
How did your PDI go? I am also considering the same model but hesitating as it is crossing 13L. Please let me know what is the final onroad price you are getting. Thank you and all the best for your new drive!
Old 25th July 2023, 02:05   #9472
BHPian

Booked a Virtus 1.0 Topline AT.
Costing me 18.50 Lacs with Accessories and Service Value Package. Going for PDI tomorrow. Wish me luck.
mayank4823 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th July 2023, 15:04   #9473
Senior - BHPian

Tata Motors announces attractive Onam offers in Kerala on its passenger vehicle range.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20230725_150228.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20230725_150230.jpg
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2023, 21:11   #9474

Hi,

There was a scratch on the car, so decided to cancel the booking. Another dealer has offered me a better deal - cheaper by another 3-4k. Diff is not much but I didn't like the attitude of the first SA. They promised that they will fix the scratch but I wanted something with a factory finish when paying 12+ lakh.

Cost was 12.1 on road plus accessories worth 12k free. And insurance to be self procured. so net cost is around 11.98 + insurance (received quote from Acko for approx 20k).

Now thinking if I should check out Magnite, top end CVT model, cost is cheaper by 70k. Only worry is Nissan has only one outlet in Pune and if they shut shop, I will need to go to Mumbai to get it serviced!

Another option I am thinking of is Amaze top end automatic. They are offering it for 11.25 on road including extended warranty, some accessories, and insurance! The only catch is it may not have all the safety features that Kiger has and ground clearance is also less.

Regards
Car_noob
Car_noob is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2023, 16:29   #9475
BHPian

Any deals going on with Honda City? Looking for a V trim CVT option.
Old 1st August 2023, 12:04   #9476

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan_n8 View Post
Any deals going on with Honda City? Looking for a V trim CVT option.
I'm getting a discount of close to 1 lakh on V MT, getting it for 13.25 lakhs which includes Ex showroom, TCS, insurance and RTO (Haryana). The dealer is from Delhi only but the discount is because of Haryana registration since it is out of territory. Let me know if you need the SA details.
shikharmakkar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st August 2023, 13:45   #9477
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikharmakkar View Post
I'm getting a discount of close to 1 lakh on V MT, getting it for 13.25 lakhs which includes Ex showroom, TCS, insurance and RTO (Haryana). The dealer is from Delhi only but the discount is because of Haryana registration since it is out of territory. Let me know if you need the SA details.
That would be very helpful!
Old 1st August 2023, 13:50   #9478

Quote:
I cannot send you a private message and I am not sure if I can share the SA details over here. Can you please suggest something in this regard?
Old 2nd August 2023, 17:34   #9479
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikharmakkar View Post
I cannot send you a private message and I am not sure if I can share the SA details over here. Can you please suggest something in this regard?
I believe you should be able to share the details, maybe showroom name and SA name(or only showroom name) if number is not allowed and PM are yet not active.
Am also looking at City V CVT so would really help to get more details on discount being offered.
Old 2nd August 2023, 17:53   #9480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ps_o View Post
I believe you should be able to share the details, maybe showroom name and SA name.
Quote:
Here are the contact details of the SAs and the dealers:-
1. Naresh - +918800985419, Pace Honda Palwal. He quoted 13.35 for Faridabad registration, scope of negotiation.
2. Rajkumar - +918929067246, Axon Honda Delhi. He quoted 13.25 lakhs for Palwal registration (out of territory case).
3. Anita - +919717196595, Courtesy Honda Delhi. She quoted 13.30 lakhs for Faridabad registration.

The above quotes are for Honda City V MT Silver color and inclusive of ex showroom, tcs, comprehensive insurance (RTI, zero depreciation, engine and key protection), extended warranty for 5 years, 1 lakh km.
shikharmakkar is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks