Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2023, 22:45   #9451
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarthiksr View Post
Dakshin Honda Bangalore(Hosur Road) is still having stock of pre-facelift Honda City(CVT) and is offering it at 1.5L discount.
Any particular contact details for Dakshin Honda? I checked with Whitefield Honda, they did not mention anything specific about pre-facelift variant. I was insisting on discounts, but sales person was like take it or leave it.
Old 22nd June 2023, 17:15   #9452
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I got this below msg on whatsapp from Prerana motors, Bangalore regarding discounts on Harrier/Safari. Posting it here incase anyone is interested.

Quote:
Dear Patron,

Greetings from Prerana Motors!!

*LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!*

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity. Hurry Up and Avail a Special discount ranging from *Rs.50,000/- to Rs.300000/-** on purchase of *TATA HARRIER* and *TATA SAFARI*.

Visit Us, Choose a Car From Our Stock, And Take it Home!

For more details please contact:

9148787173 : BTM Layout
6366422261 : Jakkur
6366422262 : Lalbagh Road
6366422261 : Rajajinagar

*TEAM PRERANA-DRIVEN BY YOU*
Old 23rd June 2023, 17:51   #9453
BHPian

Dear friends,

Has anybody bought a Baleno AGS Zeta or Alpha recently? I am on the verge of finalizing a deal for a Baleno for my daughter in a total cash deal without any booking.

There are Balenos available in stock in some colors with all dealers. There are discounts going for sure.

I have got on road price of 9,90,000 for Zeta and 10,90,000 for Alpha in Delhi.
This would include Ex-showroom cost, Registration, MCD Charges, Nexa Rewards, Fastag, Zero Dep Insurance with all add-ons, Accessories for 11,000, Extended warranty.
I don't want to tell the Dealer that I will buy Insurance myself as then they would not give the discounts that they are giving.

I'm asking 2-3 dealers for the best possible on-road price with all these things included. They have come down almost 50K from their published on-road prices.
Is this the best approach ? Are these prices reasonable ?

What all should confirm before committing to buy. I have thought of asking them the Manufacturing date, details of insurance. Anything else ?

Once the deal is finalized should I transfer the booking amount and ask for a PDI before making full payment ? How are payments normally done ?

Styler

Last edited by Styler : 23rd June 2023 at 17:55.
Styler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th June 2023, 15:11   #9454
BHPian

Dear team

My In- laws are currently in market for an automatic-petrol SUV for around 17 lakhs on road. They have finalised the Current Seltos (Yes they are fully aware that new seltos is coming next month, they don’t care).

They have offers on the current Seltos as free comprehensive insurance, 60k exchange bonus (for IVT and IMT) on their current Ciaz and 25k discount on accessories.

Is that the best they can get? Are better offers available?
Old 27th June 2023, 15:51   #9455
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vkap257 View Post

They have offers on the current Seltos as free comprehensive insurance, 60k exchange bonus (for IVT and IMT) on their current Ciaz and 25k discount on accessories.

Considering the facelift is just few days away you should be able to bargain and get atleast another 50k discount at minimum. Do remember when the time for resale comes it will be take a sizeable impact on Value. Might be wise to check offers from other dealers and pit them against each other to give you the best bang for buck
Gotham is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2023, 22:58   #9456
BHPian

Hi BHPians,

I got the following quote for Taigun 1.0 Topline MT BS 6.2 -

Ex-showroom - 15,83,900 /-
Discount - 35,000 /- (corporate & dealer)
Road tax BH -24,000 /-
Insurance - 55,000/- (negotiable, can be taken from outside)
Extended warranty - 33,650 (2 years with RSA)
Accessories - 14,000 (negotiable, not much forced I told will decide later)
Fast tag - 400 /-

The location is Jaipur.
Delivery - Have selected the Lava Blue color, which will take around 1 month, other colors can be arranged in 10 days.

Need some input, any more scope for discounts or should go ahead and bite the bullet (I am very bad at negotiations?

Thanks
Old 3rd July 2023, 04:50   #9457
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vkap257 View Post
Dear team

My In- laws are currently in market for an automatic-petrol SUV for around 17 lakhs on road. They have finalised the Current Seltos (Yes they are fully aware that new seltos is coming next month, they don’t care).

These are the official discounts provided from Kia's side, which was applicable for the month of June, but considering the facelift is hardly a day or two away, you could bargain for discounts from the dealer side, if he has too much stock, else if there is enough demand, he will easily find another buyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
Hi BHPians,
Need some input, any more scope for discounts or should go ahead and bite the bullet (I am very bad at negotiations?
Thanks
You could try for more discounts, but considering discounts are higher usually on models in stock, for a model which takes 1 month to deliver, I am not sure if the dealer will budge unless he is desperate.

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th July 2023 at 12:42. Reason: Merging back to back posts :)
bijims is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th July 2023, 10:01   #9458
Senior - BHPian

Tata car prices to go up by 0.6% from July 17

Tata Motors has announced that it will increase the prices of its cars and EVs from July 17, 2023. Prices will be hiked by an average of 0.6% across all models and variants.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2022tatatiagoev11-1.jpg

According to Tata, prices are being increased to offset the impact of rising input costs. However, customers who book their vehicles before July 16 and receive deliveries by July 31 will be shielded from the price hike.

Price hikes have become a regular affair due to volatile input costs. Tata Motors' total expenses for the quarter ended March 31, 2023, are said to have gone up by 30% compared to the previous year. This is primarily due to an increase in the cost of materials consumed.

Vehicle prices in India have also increased following the implementation of the BS6 Phase II norms, which mandate automakers to install emission monitoring devices in their vehicles.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 4th July 2023 at 10:02.
Old 4th July 2023, 11:33   #9459
Senior - BHPian

Commodity prices have not fluctuated that much of late. Emission related upgrades have been implemented and honestly speaking exhaust after-treatment vendors are offering very competitive prices to OEM's due to their achieving,(or close to achieving), economes of scale.
Tata's volume selling platforms, with the exception of Altroz, are also legacy platforms having amortised their costs.
OEM's, and I'm not singling out Tata here, needs to keep their prices in check. Otherwise cars will simply become unaffordable and new car sales dwindle.
arjab is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th July 2023, 19:27   #9460
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Those looking to Purchase MUV, Pls get your rides delivered ASAP.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...583508236.html

Quote:
The move will bring vehicles such as Toyota’s Innova, an MUV into the highest slab of 22% compensation cess and that it is likely that several manufacturers will pass on the impact to the consumer

The government may treat so-called multi-utility vehicles (MUV) or crossover utility vehicles (both uniquely Indian categories) at par with sports utility vehicles (SUVs) irrespective of automakers’ nomenclature and uniformly levy 22% compensation cess if they have length greater than 4 metres, an engine over 1,500cc capacity, and at least 170mm ground clearance, two people familiar with matter said.

Empowered federal body the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council, which is expected to meet on July 11, is likely to take up this matter and clarify the government’s position irrespective of manufacturers’ own innovative definitions of such vehicles, they added requesting anonymity. The Council may also take views on reducing tax rates on some food, snacks (including Kachri, fritters made from chickpea, and pappad) and life-saving medicines (such as Dinutuximab, a costly and imported anti-cancer agent).

Experts who did not wish to be named, said the move will bring vehicles, such as Toyota’s Innova and the Maruti Ertiga, both MUVs, into the highest slab of 22% compensation cess and that it is likely that several manufacturers will pass on the impact to the consumer. A top CEO of automobile manufacturing firm said he would comment only after the official announcement of the proposal.

Last edited by .sushilkumar : 6th July 2023 at 19:29.
.sushilkumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2023, 10:12   #9461
Senior - BHPian

Toyota car prices hiked with effect from July 5

Toyota has announced a price hike across its models. The revised prices have come into effect from July 5, 2023.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-toyotafortuner110120211829.jpg

Toyota hasn't revealed the quantum of the price hike or the revised prices of its models. The company did mention in its statement that the reason for the hike is the rise in input costs.

Toyota's official statement on the recent price hike:

Quote:
"Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today announced that the company has realigned the prices of its models with effect from 5th July 2023. The increase was necessitated to partially offset the rising input cost. As a customer-centric company, we remain committed to cater to the ever-evolving needs of the market and all efforts have been made to ensure that the impact of the cost increase passing on to our customers is minimum."
Toyota's product portfolio includes the Glanza, Urban Cruiser Hyryder, Innova Crysta, Innova Hycross, Fortuner, Legender, Camry and the Vellfire premium MPV.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 7th July 2023, 11:15   #9462

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sushilkumar View Post
Those looking to Purchase MUV, Pls get your rides delivered ASAP.
The on-road prices of new cars, including all taxes from A to Z, do not make any sense now. With ridiculous year-long waiting periods for cars, don't expect any respite soon.
cosmodan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2023, 11:28   #9463
BHPian

Quote:
Toyota hasn't revealed the quantum of the price hike or the revised prices of its models
Please find attached the screenshot of details, that i received from an agent. Sorry for the poor quality image
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-thumbnail.jpg  

Old 7th July 2023, 15:01   #9464
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Toyota car prices hiked with effect from July 5
Toyota has announced a price hike across its models. The revised prices have come into effect from July 5, 2023.

Happy to see this, was a bit disheartened that Toyota had not increased prices across range for quite sometime now For a new buyer this is not a good news, but for lakhs of existing owners, I am sure this will be a good one!
PrideRed is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2023, 16:03   #9465
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Attachment 2472684
The company did mention in its statement that the reason for the hike is the rise in input costs.

Toyota's official statement on the recent price hike:
Tired of the load of crap statement with every price hike. There has never been a quarter when the companies have reduced prices, irrespective of commodities cycle.

Starting to get irritated with these statements honestly.
2000rpm is online now   (9) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks