Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2023, 16:01   #9496

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Anyone knows if Tucson/ Tiguan/ Jeep Compass other D segment cars offer any discounts in Hyderabad? I am keen on finding a good 3-4 lakhs discount on Tucson on the Signature petrol variant to bring the OTR closer to 35. The Hyundai dealer said getting a 40-50k discount on Tucson is manageable but nothing more, but I feel the discounts season starting now can see some good offers. Any inputs?

Last edited by chutzpah : 23rd August 2023 at 16:12.
Old 28th August 2023, 10:05   #9497

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Looking to buy a Grand i10 NIOS Sportz AMT 1.2 Kappa VTVT model in Bangalore. Trident and Lakshmi Hyundai are not offering any discounts for the automatic versions and are quoting a waiting period as well. Any forum member purchased recently with a good discount?
Old 2nd September 2023, 14:26   #9498
Distinguished - BHPian

After trying various hatchbacks and mini SUVs such as the Tata Punch, Hyundai Exter, Citroen C3, Nissan Magnite etc. my mom and her sister have decided to go with a Renault Triber. They are 100% focused only on rear seat comfort and ease of ingress/egress, as they are both tall and aged 70+. The Tiber is excellent in terms of rear leg room, thigh support, wide opening second row doors, and offers reclining rear seats too!

Now they have narrowed down to either the base RXE or the the first one above base i.e., RXL manual variant. Is anyone aware of the best offers that may be currently running on the Triber?
84.monsoon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2023, 20:59   #9499
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticMind View Post
Looking to buy a Grand i10 NIOS Sportz AMT 1.2 Kappa VTVT model in Bangalore. Trident and Lakshmi Hyundai are not offering any discounts for the automatic versions and are quoting a waiting period as well. Any forum member purchased recently with a good discount?
Get an insurance quote from outside and tell the dealership to match it. Dealership insurance is usually 10-15k more than outside. You can save your money there
ssoni.1411 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2023, 07:06   #9500

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoni.1411 View Post
Get an insurance quote from outside and tell the dealership to match it. Dealership insurance is usually 10-15k more than outside. You can save your money there
With some negotiation, I managed to get a discount close to 30K and an expedited delivery. Once the full price was paid, another dealer tried to negotiate hard and give me an additional 5K discount. He was asking me to cancel the cheque issued to the former dealer. I declined since I did not want to haggle especially since the paperwork was in progress. Car was also delivered couple days back.
MysticMind is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2023, 09:44   #9501
Senior - BHPian

Guys, I am looking for two cars particularly. BOTH DISCONTINUED.

Wanting to check if they have come across any inventory of the same, preferably in Maharashtra.
  • Honda City 4th Gen manual
  • Volkswagen Polo TSI 1.0 TC Automatic

Both cars were available until an year back, but I wasnt in the market for a new car.

Is there a way to check the inventory of these cars with dealers?
Old 10th September 2023, 10:26   #9502
BANNED

Jeep Compass and Meridian get discounts of up to Rs. 1.30 lakh in September

- Rs. 4.50 lakh discount on Grand Cherokee
- Compass available with discounts of up to Rs. 1.40 lakh

These are official discount numbers, unofficial numbers might be higher.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20230910-10.24.28.png  

aseem23 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2023, 16:30   #9503
BHPian

Are there any offers on the Creta in Delhi/ Haryana?
TIA
Old 11th September 2023, 13:50   #9504
BHPian

Any good Offers on Hyundai Verna?

Planning to buy top end Hyundai Verna SX 1.5 Turbo
Old 12th September 2023, 07:45   #9505
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post
After trying various hatchbacks and mini SUVs such as the Tata Punch, Hyundai Exter, Citroen C3, Nissan Magnite etc. my mom and her sister have decided to go with a Renault Triber. They are 100% focused only on rear seat comfort and ease of ingress/egress, as they are both tall and aged 70+. The Tiber is excellent in terms of rear leg room, thigh support, wide opening second row doors, and offers reclining rear seats too!

Now they have narrowed down to either the base RXE or the the first one above base i.e., RXL manual variant. Is anyone aware of the best offers that may be currently running on the Triber?
Finalized the Cedar Brown colour Triber RXL. Managed to get a decent price for the 9 year old Punto based on exchange scheme of the dealership. This makes the purchase eligible for the 20K exchange bonus. Additionally, got 5K government pensioner discount, and 20K cash discount from the dealership.Taking insurance from outside saved 15K. All in all, 60K in benefits makes this a steal deal for a 7 seater with ABS, ESC, HSA etc standard and a 4 star safety rating.
84.monsoon is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 12th September 2023, 19:15   #9506

Hi all, one of my friend's family is looking to buy a Toyota Innova Hycross hybrid VX variant, and the dealer near Thiruvottriyur, Chennai is quoting a waiting period of around 1.5 years

Is any stock or earlier delivery of the aforementioned model available with any Toyota dealers around Chennai?

Your valuable input will be highly appreciated

Last edited by dieselteen : 12th September 2023 at 19:19. Reason: Minor capitalisation fix
dieselteen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2023, 07:24   #9507
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan_n8 View Post
I think I got a pretty good deal after a lot of heckling.
15.9 on road for the VX model in pearl white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikharmakkar View Post
Yes, it would be great if you could share the details of your deal.
I am in the same boat, looking at VCVT in meteoroid grey. After a lot of back and forth the best I have gotten is 15.12lac on road for September make car after the silent price hike. This includes Ex showroom, Fridabad RTO regn, RSA for 4 yrs, 5yr EW, comprehensive insurance from Honda assure with all rti, zero dep, engine and key protection etc. Minus the basic utility kit they had quoted. Earlier they offered me a May manufactured model at pre hike prices (about 15.08 on road). I refused to take that one. Wish I had looked at this thread previously.

Do you guys suggest it is a good deal or should I negotiate more? Gunning for a Monday delivery.
Old 22nd September 2023, 07:40   #9508

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandywanders View Post
After a lot of back and forth the best I have gotten is 15.12lac on road for September make car after the silent price hike. This includes Ex showroom, Fridabad RTO regn, RSA for 4 yrs, 5yr EW, comprehensive insurance from Honda assure with all rti, zero dep, engine and key protection etc. Minus the basic utility kit they had quoted.
I bought my VMT from Panipat for 13.25 onroad. This includes ex showroom, tcs, handling charges, comprehensive insurance same as yours, EW for 5 years till 1 lakh km, accessories worth 5k. I paid using my credit card otherwise would have got it for 13.15. There was corporate discount for bankers, doctors, teachers. Is it applicable to you? I enquired for my colleague and my SA quoted 14.45-14.5 if I remember correctly. His initial quote was 14.70. Let me know if you would want to buy from Panipat.
Old 22nd September 2023, 10:01   #9509
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikharmakkar View Post
There was corporate discount for bankers, doctors, teachers. Is it applicable to you?

I enquired for my colleague and my SA quoted 14.45-14.5 if I remember correctly. His initial quote was 14.70. Let me know if you would want to buy from Panipat.
No, the doctor, bankers, teachers discount is not applicable to me. The price quoted to me at booking included a 28k discount for lawyers, 10k manufacturer discount, 10k dealer discount, and some 3k on insurance.

I don't think it would be practically feasible for me to buy from Panipat. It is a good 2-2.5 hours from here.

Last edited by mandywanders : 22nd September 2023 at 10:02. Reason: Typos
Old 22nd September 2023, 10:07   #9510

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandywanders View Post
No, the doctor, bankers, teachers discount is not applicable to me. The price quoted to me at booking included a 28k discount for lawyers, 10k manufacturer discount, 10k dealer discount, and some 3k on insurance.

I don't think it would be practically feasible for me to buy from Panipat. It is a good 2-2.5 hours from here.
If you have booked at Courtesy Honda, Faridabad, then I don't think he would negotiate further and if the booking is valid, you cannot book again at another dealership in NCR because of some dealers union (MBIT). I was initially quoted 13.70 for VMT for Faridabad registration but he was ready to sell it for 13.45 for Palwal registration because of the out of territory case.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks