Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2021, 22:57   #8746
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish84 View Post
Sportline or L&K variant?
Sorry my bad I didn't mention. Its Skoda Superb L&K 2021 model at 37.60 OTR.
Old 29th September 2021, 23:14   #8747
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish84 View Post
Sportline or L&K variant?
It should be L&K. Currently yes there very few MY 21 models in stock at plant with white and brown colour.

If any units are left in next few days then October offers will be good too.

If your are on top of your bargain game then you can shave off more.
Old 30th September 2021, 01:53   #8748
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam264_2000 View Post
Wondering if this news is genuine. The spelling mistakes and the grammar on that notice from dealer is horrendous! Did someone play a mischief?
I ran this by the SA at the dealer. He hinted that the price hike is definitely happening around Navratri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEF_Beasts View Post
Hold on to your booking, and in the meantime have a look at the MG Astor. People are coming back surprised with the package MG has brought to the table!
I am waiting for the XUV700 bookings to open. If all goes well, I'll opt for it.
IamNikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2021, 08:20   #8749
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNikhil View Post
Hyundai to announce another price hike of 5k-35k from October across range of vehicles. Seems there's no end to this.

P.s. For many people I know who are waiting for the Creta since forever, this will be the 3rd hike within a year. In my case, this will be the 2nd hike (the last hike was around 16k). Wondering whether to cancel or not; simply cannot digest these continuous hikes while waiting for delivery!

https://www.carblogindia.com/hyundai...-october-2021/
Wow. While I have seen one hike of Rs.20K since my booking in July 2021, I am slowly beginning to see that this waiting period is not going to be acceptable for me, especially with the order booking fiasco that we have been discussing in the Creta review thread.

The booking paper shows clearly for me that price is what will be there on delivery. If another 15-20K is going to be added, AND the wait is going to be more than what was committed, I see no reason for myself to continue to have the booking with the dealer. As much as I love the Creta (yeah, am one of those odd guys who ignored the looks for comfort), I think this might just be the push that will put me back on the fence and start a new search even, may be for a better SUV too.
Old 30th September 2021, 09:55   #8750
BHPian

Had booked a Urban Cruiser couple of days back and requested for a silver colour. I was told silver would take some time but white can be arranged immediately as it is in transit. I agreed to white and when i asked will it be a September manufactured model they confirmed it was. Yesterday i asked them to share the VIN and from the VIN i can see it is a July manufactured model. They are apologising now and saying that this car was dispatched recently in the new lot and giving me some reasons like September manufactured model will be available only in October and the prices will be hiked.

So far i have had extremely good experience with the dealer.
I am planning for a physical inspection today and will release the payment only after i am satisfied post inspection.

Need inputs from experts to understand if i might miss on some updates to the car post July and demand for a August/September manufactured models or i need not bother much and go for July manufactured model.
Old 30th September 2021, 10:24   #8751
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudarsanketh View Post

Need inputs from experts to understand if i might miss on some updates to the car post July and demand for a August/September manufactured models or i need not bother much and go for July manufactured model.
It is ok to buy a July manufactured vehicle but since they weren't very transparent about it, I would suggest you to start contacting other Toyota dealers. You buy a car to hold on for many years and do not make too many compromises. You are already compromising on color and then on manufacturing date, what is the guarantee that the dealer hasn't hidden anything else? Even if you decide to buy this car, just check with other dealers about the stock availability, waiting period and any impending facelifts etc before paying the full amount. All the best!
nagr22 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th September 2021, 17:57   #8752
Distinguished - BHPian

What are the current deals on the Kia Carnival ? I believe there was nearly 4L off before these new updated versions were launched
Old 1st October 2021, 18:38   #8753
BHPian

VW dealer in our city has offered me a discount of 1.7L on Vento TSI Highline Plus AT if I book it right now and has a ready stock available with them.

The Vento costs 17.2L, OTR Hyderabad and post discounts, I'd be getting it for 15.5L. And, in case if I get the insurance outside, the price would come down to 15L or below.

And, the Vento, along with Polo, command a waiting period of 4 months if you book it now. All this is due to VW and Skoda focusing on Taigun and Kushaq.
car_guy1998 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2021, 09:39   #8754
BHPian

Jeep Compass prices have been increased wef 1st October by upto Rs. 20k ex-showroom in Mumbai. I think it is 10k for the Sport and Longitude variants and 20k for the others.
Old 4th October 2021, 11:32   #8755
BHPian

For festive month any deals update on Skoda? Prices have increased for both Octavia & Superb.
Old 4th October 2021, 20:02   #8756
BHPian

Heard from my SA that Fortuner's prices have increased by 40-45k on-road in Bangalore.
I was afraid they will increase it by 1-1.5L at the least.
Legender's price increase is increased apparently only by 35k.

All in all, this won't dent their demand.
Still not much news they've got on Legender 4X4 and expected pricing.
Old 4th October 2021, 20:21   #8757
BANNED

Bmw updated price list

BMW India has increased prices (as it does every other day It feels like ) here's the updated Price list

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot_20211004201751_adobe-acrobat.jpg
agambhandari is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 5th October 2021, 08:38   #8758
Distinguished - BHPian

Wow, they have removed the 530i sport altogether. Now you can buy the 5 series in only MSport and Luxury Line trim, moving the entry price point up by 7 lakhs from 56.xx to 63.xx ! This would translate to an on-road price increase if nearly 10 laks. In most states, the starting price point for a 5 series moves to 75 lakhs (ouch!)

Interesting part is that they have kept the prices for the M models constant. Of course, these are very low volume products, but I appreciate BMW keeping them at an accessible price point.

Last edited by 84.monsoon : 5th October 2021 at 09:05.
84.monsoon is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th October 2021, 08:52   #8759
Distinguished - BHPian

BMW keeps moving the sport models only to bring them back later when volumes are hit. Right now it probably make sense for them to milk it due to the semi conductor shortage. If production is limited why sell a base model when you have enough buyers ready for the higher spec. The VFM buyer is always left hanging during production constraints.
Sahil is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th October 2021, 09:37   #8760
BHPian

Re: Bmw updated price list

BMW has also increased the BSI, BSI+ and Repair inclusive (extended warranty) packages as well. Good part is, the extended warranty is only on year basis and no longer tied to Kms.
kiran_aithal is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks