Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2021, 08:50   #8836
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidban85 View Post
Did anyone get a Jeep Compass for BH registration? What is the price for S variant?
Not BH registration but GJ. My daughter bought a limited 1.4 petrol during July.
came to Rs 24.22 Lacs on road. And the dealer threw in 10K worth of accessories.
earthian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th November 2021, 10:06   #8837
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinmj5 View Post

Audi is telling me it’s a government rule that all parts have to be made available for 15 years from the end of sales of a vehicle, and the parts must be held readily in inventory. Is this true? If so it shouldn’t be a long wait for parts etc.
Here's my real experience.. My Yeti needed a wheel bearing replacement.. Yes part was at stock in the "factory" so I had to place an order and wait for 10-12 days for it to come.. then get the car there and have it replaced.. So technically they had a part in stock but it still took 2 weeks from identifying the neeed to getting replacment done.. that was 10th year of Yeti running.
samyboy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th November 2021, 12:43   #8838
Senior - BHPian

Tata Nexon prices hiked; 5 diesel variants discontinued

Tata Motors has increased the prices of the Nexon by up to Rs. 11,000. The carmaker has also discontinued a few diesel variants.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-thehl4a_1524875.jpg

While some variants are unaffected by the price hike, prices of others have increased by Rs. 1,000. The top-spec diesel XZA+ (O) Dark Edition now costs Rs. 11,000 more than before.

Tata Motors has also rejigged the diesel variant line-up. The base XE, XZ, XMA, XM (S) and XZA+ S variants have been discontinued.

The Nexon is available with two engine options. These include a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 118 BHP and 170 Nm and a 1.5-litre diesel with 108 BHP and 260 Nm. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and 6-speed AMT.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by Aditya : 28th November 2021 at 19:52. Reason: Typo
TusharK is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 29th November 2021, 10:36   #8839
BHPian

The variant rejig always gets my goat! All the reviews recommend one particular variant and then these manufacturers rejig them or delete them!

Maruti Suzuki selling truckloads of cars gets it right since the beginning.

Arena: Std, LXi, VXi, ZXi and their + ones.
Nexa: Sigma, Delta, Zeta, Alpha.

That's it!
RavSam is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th November 2021, 12:56   #8840
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
While some variants are unaffected by the price hike, prices of others have increased by Rs. 1,000. The top-spec diesel XZA+ (O) Dark Edition now costs Rs. 11,000 more than before.

Tata Motors has also rejigged the diesel variant line-up. The base XE, XZ, XMA, XM (S) and XZA+ S variants have been discontinued.
I wonder how this gets decided? Is it based on the sales numbers of the previous quarter or something? Discontinuing the XMA really is amusing. This used to be typically the high selling diesel variant in past. So now those who want a mid-AMT diesel - have to go for a sun-roof without option? Stopping the XZA+S also is a bit odd, given the jump to O from S is quite high. The rate at which the diesel variants are seeing churn in Nexon - I'm getting anxious about Tata's commitment to diesels! This is a promising engine in the Altroz, Nexon already. And has a good potential for a future Punch + compact SUV above Nexon if they plan one with ICE.

The XZ variant definitely deserved the axe - way back in 2018 already. It was the stupidest variant in our entire market IMHO.

I wonder when the #Dark editions of Nexon and Altroz will see the chopper. Haven't seen a SINGLE customer registered car in Pune during my regular office commutes and weekend drives at all yet.

Last edited by Reinhard : 29th November 2021 at 12:57.
Reinhard is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th November 2021, 13:16   #8841
Senior - BHPian

Weird that they have decided to hike on December (end of year), they could have done the usual, by waiting till January for the fresh stocks to arrive.
Old 29th November 2021, 15:58   #8842
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by giri1.8 View Post
Weird that they have decided to hike on December (end of year), they could have done the usual, by waiting till January for the fresh stocks to arrive.
It's not just them. It appears manufacturers are moving in tandem. Jeep is effecting a 3% increase from 1st December. The dealer is adamant there will be no year end deals. In fact surprisingly enough he was confident Tata was going to take price hikes as early as around the 15th of November. This made me think that industry insiders know what competitors are broadly doing or going to do and are taking steps accordingly to make the most of it
Vandit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2021, 17:33   #8843
BHPian

Harrier thread also mentions that the price for XZ+ have been marginally increased. Let's see if Jeep joins the wagon and implements the price increase.
Old 1st December 2021, 17:02   #8844
BHPian

Just got a message that Jeep has increased the ex-showroom prices by Rs. 50000/-
Old 1st December 2021, 19:21   #8845
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd de Souza View Post
Just got a message that Jeep has increased the ex-showroom prices by Rs. 50000/-
I have been trying to get a call-back from Jeep dealer for 2 weeks. Nobody called and when I saw this message, I said to myself, I am now going to get a call-back today or tomorrow. I did not even have to wait for 2 hrs. Somebody from the dealership called. Of course, I told them that I am no longer interested in their product at the higher price.

I believe they were delaying the response to queries deliberately so they can sell the existing inventory at a higher price.
samyboy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st December 2021, 23:07   #8846
BHPian

What are the discounts available on mahindra alturas G4? I think it should have good offers as they are just clearing stocks.
Old 2nd December 2021, 10:20   #8847
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac.terrorist View Post
What are the discounts available on mahindra alturas G4? I think it should have good offers as they are just clearing stocks.
When I checked out XUV7OO in October, I was told alturas G4 has 3L discount.
Old 2nd December 2021, 12:58   #8848
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagpatel View Post
When I checked out XUV7OO in October, I was told alturas G4 has 3L discount.
Yes, but where is the Alturas available. This seems to be an invisible discount, or a tactic to attract people into the showroom and make them book top end XUV700
achyutaghosh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2021, 16:11   #8849
Senior - BHPian

Audi announces a price hike of up to 3% from Jan 1, 2022

Audi has announced a price hike of up to 3% across its model range from January 1, 2022.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-audi-a6.jpg

According to the company, prices are being increased due to rising input and operational costs.

Audi launched 9 new products this year, including five electric cars. The carmaker now offers the e-tron, e-tron Sportback, e-tron GT and RS e-tron GT in India.

According to the company, there has been good demand for the Q5 facelift as well. The SUV was launched last month at a starting price of Rs. 58.93 lakh (ex-showroom).

Audi's current product lineup also includes the A4, A5, A8 L, Q2, Q8, S5 Sportback, RS5 Sportback, RS 7 and the RS Q8.
TusharK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2021, 17:26   #8850
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Suzuki to hike prices of its models in January 2022

Maruti Suzuki will be increasing the prices of its models from January 1, 2022.

A rise in input costs is said to have forced Maruti to increase the prices. The carmaker hasn't disclosed the quantum of the price hike but it will vary from model to model.

Meanwhile, Maruti is gearing up to launch a couple of new models early next year. These include the 2022 Vitara Brezza and the updated Baleno hatchback. Leaked images have confirmed that both cars are due to receive a major makeover.
TusharK is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks