Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2020, 15:05   #8086
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Was looking to upgrade to a X4 petrol 330i for past 2 months. After 3 weeks of haggling with Navnit managed to get 7 lakhs discount plus 3 years extended warranty.
Apparently this is the last one they have in stock and as of last week no more kits were even on the way to India to be assembled.
The last 1 lakh of discount took a lot of negotiation. Apparently this is the last one they have in stock for petrol and were okay if they did not close in december.
For the 330i msport they said they could indicate earliest delivery date as March 2021
nik1982 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2020, 17:10   #8087
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Wonder why the 330i is out of stock at most dealers? I managed ~7L off in June, but (I understand) only a nominal 2/3L is being offered as of now.
Was the discount in June in ex-showroom price? If not, can you please share details of what the max negotiable discount was on ex-showroom price?
Old 8th December 2020, 09:50   #8088
Distinguished - BHPian

Any idea of the discounts on the Q3? When is the new Q3 landing on our shore? The current generation must be on good discounts since the new model is coming out.
Old 8th December 2020, 10:04   #8089
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Any idea of the discounts on the Q3? When is the new Q3 landing on our shore? The current generation must be on good discounts since the new model is coming out.
I think it has been discontinued as Audi didn't launch the upgraded models after BS6 implementation.

Audi only has the Q2, A6 and A8L on sale as of now I think.
sv97 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2020, 11:46   #8090
BHPian

Any information regarding year-end discounts on Merc GLC? Ex show for petrol model is 53.2L (a good 7L less than X3) and with good discounts, it will hit a sweet spot...
Old 8th December 2020, 20:31   #8091
BHPian

Way better discounts being offered in Delhi compared to Chandigarh. Is it possible to buy from the Delhi dealership and register in Chandigarh?
Old 8th December 2020, 21:38   #8092
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavityavenger View Post
Way better discounts being offered in Delhi compared to Chandigarh. Is it possible to buy from the Delhi dealership and register in Chandigarh?
Yes of course. Although your dealer might give you an excuse of “territory” issues but that is all BS.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2020, 02:44   #8093
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, take the delivery of the car with temporary registration and get it registered in your city. Happens all the time with luxury cars or cars with waiting.
Example, when we wanted a crysta, and in delhi there was a waiting of 2 months minimum, we just got it from a dealer outside delhi and got it registered here.
Same for my friends mustang, which he got from Chandigarh as delhi had no stock.
Tarmac.terrorist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2020, 10:19   #8094
Senior - BHPian

Nissan Kicks December deals, benefits of upto Rs 65,000.
Year end Bonus - Rs15,000
Exchange upto - Rs 50,000

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20201209_101637.jpg

Link
Venkatesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th December 2020, 11:04   #8095
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Suzuki India on Wednesday said it will increase prices of its vehicles from January to offset the adverse impact of rising input costs.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-smartselect_20201210110305_chrome.jpg

Quote:
Over the past year, cost of the company's vehicles have been impacted adversely due to increase in various input costs, Maruti Suzuki India said in a regulatory filing.

"Hence, it has become imperative for the company to pass on some impact of the above additional cost to customers through a price increase in January 2021. This price increase shall vary for different models," it added.
Source
Old 10th December 2020, 12:21   #8096
BHPian

Good afternoon,

Has anyone recently bought or negotiated for a Polo GT TSI.

I live in Bangalore and request if any of you can offer any advice on a new purchase of the same.

Dealer
Expected Discount
On road Pricing.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10th December 2020, 20:05   #8097
Senior - BHPian

Ford India on Thursday said it will increase prices of its vehicles across models by up to 3% from January 1 to offset the rising input costs.

The price hike will range from 1-3%, translating into an increase of around Rs 5,000 to Rs 35,000 depending on the model, Ford India Executive Director Marketing Sales and Service Vinay Raina said.

Bookings which were held in 2020 will be protected from the price increase, Raina added.

Source
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2020, 23:20   #8098
Senior - BHPian

A friend is looking for a base model Petrol Altroz, he is okay with a MY2020 car with 2021 registration. I checked with numerous dealers here in Delhi-NCR and I am surprised to learn that there is no discount being offered on it, even on MY2020 cars. The car seems to be on waiting too. Tata seems to be doing really well currently.

Please give me a headsup in case someone recently picked one, would love to know what kind of deal can be managed.

Thanks in advance.
BANDHAV is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2020, 01:47   #8099
BHPian

I happened to enquire discounts on Innova and Fortuner on behalf of a friend and colleague, for a lease purchase.
Innova AT Z variant ~ 20000/- corporate discount (colors: pearl white)
Innova AT Z variant (old ) ~ 40000/- corporate discount + ~20000/- exchange bonus (colors: super white)

Fortuner 4x2 MT ~ 70000/- corporate discount (colors: pearl white )
Fortuner 4x2 AT ~ 70000/- corporate discount (colors: super white)
Old 11th December 2020, 03:20   #8100
BHPian

Quote:
Of course you can get it done anywhere within India! You need to ensure that you have form 29 and a temporary registration from the state you're getting the car so that you can register it in your home state. The rules may differ from state to state. Check with your local RTO once and then apply for the same documents in the state you're getting the car. Since it's Delhi, the dealer will have contacts to arrange for these documents.

When I had to get my car, I bought it from TN instead of Bangalore but registered in Bangalore because I got a huge discount.
jithin23 is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks