Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2020, 11:29   #8071
BHPian

Re: Discounts of up to Rs. 2.5 lakh on BS6 Honda cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinya_jag View Post
Last month, I visited the Bangalore one, asked for the Civic. (Maybe I wasn't dressed for the occassion, was coming back from office). There were no display cars, and the Lady was not even interested in selling. There were blunt replies on the discounts.
+ 1 to this. I visited Honda and Hyundai showrooms this Sunday to check for Civic / Elantra / Tuscon. None of the showrooms had vehicles for display or test drive. While Hyundai reached out next day and I got Elantra for test drive on the same day with offer to test drive Tuscon next day, Honda folks across 3 showrooms didn't care to call back for follow up.

Maybe, they want to concentrate on City and not worry about Civic sales.
Scorpio80 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2020, 12:52   #8072
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
Was offered close to ₹9L off on the 530i Sport by Mumbai dealer in November.
Hope they are able to do something better by December end / Jan.
Not much. I am still getting the same 9L off even now, maybe I can push another 1-2L at max. Apparently both Infinity and Navnit have very low stocks, Navnit has no stock and Infinity has 3 cars in stock of the 530i Msport and seem to be in no rush to sell those. Both dealers have no stocks in the 330i Msport and expect new stocks only in Feb. So basically if you are out in the market for something new within the 50-60L price range atleast BMW has no mouth watering deals to offer.
vvb8530 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2020, 14:25   #8073
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvb8530 View Post
Not much. I am still getting the same 9L off even now, maybe I can push another 1-2L at max. Apparently both Infinity and Navnit have very low stocks, Navnit has no stock and Infinity has 3 cars in stock of the 530i Msport and seem to be in no rush to sell those. Both dealers have no stocks in the 330i Msport and expect new stocks only in Feb. So basically if you are out in the market for something new within the 50-60L price range atleast BMW has no mouth watering deals to offer.
Is the 9L discount offered on the Ex-Showroom price or the OTR price including insurance, registration etc?

Any discounts on Volvo S90/XC 60/GLE or X4?
Old 3rd December 2020, 14:57   #8074
BHPian

Updated price list for BMW Models dated Nov 26, 2020.

It would be helpful if you can state the discounts in the following format:

Model:
Variant:
Dealer/City:
Discount offered on Ex-showroom or OTR:
Any other value add-ons offered: Service package/Extended warranty:

Thank you all!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BMW Models Price List Nov 2020.pdf (420.9 KB, 564 views)
Cavityavenger is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2020, 15:10   #8075
BHPian

Received an email from Audi today for discounts around 10 lacs on A6 and 5-8 lacs on the Q2 depending on the model. Shows how badly they priced the Q2 that its getting this much discounts in 1.5 months post launch. And this is without even starting the negotiation with the showroom, which will probably shave of a couple of lacs more.
prateekchanana is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2020, 15:28   #8076
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekchanana View Post
Received an email from Audi today for discounts around 10 lacs on A6 and 5-8 lacs on the Q2 depending on the model. Shows how badly they priced the Q2 that its getting this much discounts in 1.5 months post launch. And this is without even starting the negotiation with the showroom, which will probably shave of a couple of lacs more.
Yup, was quoted a cool ₹9L off the A6 Premium Line + 1L loyalty + 1.5L exchange bonus.
Not bad at all, makes it a VFM contender compared to the 530i Sport, with more features & legroom.
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2020, 11:50   #8077
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_skyliner View Post
This must be initial offer from the dealer. Try to get at least 10-12L discount on X3 petrol as I think they are sitting on some 6-8 cars which they would like to get rid of before the year ends.
Do they really have this kind of margins to offer 10-12L discounts on a 60L ex show car? I am also in the market for a petrol X3 and geez, if not for BHP, I would have bought for the listed price itself or coming out feeling like a rockstar after a 1-2 L discount
CosmicWizard is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2020, 14:59   #8078
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWizard View Post
Do they really have this kind of margins to offer 10-12L discounts on a 60L ex show car? I am also in the market for a petrol X3 and geez, if not for BHP, I would have bought for the listed price itself or coming out feeling like a rockstar after a 1-2 L discount
These discounts are now the norm in the segment, and if you read above, many members have rec'd massive discounts on other similarly priced vehicles like the A6, 5 series, etc. recently & in the past.
If there is adequate stock available with your dealer, best time to negotiate is closer to Dec end / Jan start when they're most desperate to clear inventory.
lamborghini is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th December 2020, 23:53   #8079
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWizard View Post
Yes they do unless you are going for the most recently launched model. In just 6-8 months discounts are around 4-5L for mid range cars from the Germans.

For X3 30i, I would not pay more than 58-60L OTR at this point and it will still be a decent deal for the dealer.

For X4 30i, bargain even more as very few would be buying X4 30i given the low resale value of X4 petrol.
Old 5th December 2020, 11:24   #8080
BHPian

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-whatsapp-image-20201205-11.21.28.jpeg

I must say Audi has got quite some guts when at one point they are advertising the huge benefits on two of the slowest sellers in their respective segments and then they are talking about price hikes.

Last edited by sv97 : 5th December 2020 at 11:49.
sv97 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2020, 11:47   #8081
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
These discounts are now the norm in the segment, ...
If there is adequate stock available with your dealer, best time to negotiate is closer to Dec end / Jan start when they're most desperate to clear inventory.
Wonder why the 330i is out of stock at most dealers? I managed ~7L off in June, but (I understand) only a nominal 2/3L is being offered as of now.
itwasntme is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 5th December 2020, 12:49   #8082
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Wonder why the 330i is out of stock at most dealers? I managed ~7L off in June, but (I understand) only a nominal 2/3L is being offered as of now.
Not just the 330i, but even the 530i is low stocks. Won't be the same for the 320D & 520D however.
Next lot expected in February.

Hence, I mentioned to check stock availability with dealer and plan the best time to negotiate accordingly.
Also with the 5LCI slated for launch in May according to some articles, may make sense to wait for March / April discounts unless they prepone the launch.
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2020, 13:06   #8083

As per information I got from the local BMW salesperson, the BMW plant is closed for Nov-Dec. So there have been no dispatches and therefore dealers are not under pressure to liquidate stock quickly. Fresh stock will come next year and therefore expect discounts to be better at financial year end ( March).
GulshanMoorjani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2020, 11:29   #8084
Team-BHP Support

Some real discounts on Mercedes in Delhi-NCR

S-Class - 2019 MY (looks MB hasn't produced anything in 2020). - 35 Lac off

E-Class - 2020 - Petrol & Diesel - 12 Lac off

GLE - 2020 - 6,5 Lac off

I have seen these discounts on S & E class but GLE/ ML was sold at full prices mostly except the Euro4/ 6 period and the 2020 MY was being launched.

Maybe the newer 3rd Dealer in Delhi-NCR has shaken up.

However most BMW Dealerships are having much lower discounts this Year, most likely, they don't have enough kits/ Cars to assemble.
Turbanator is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th December 2020, 14:38   #8085
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Some real discounts on Mercedes in Delhi-NCR

S-Class - 2019 MY (looks MB hasn't produced anything in 2020). - 35 Lac off

E-Class - 2020 - Petrol & Diesel - 12 Lac off

GLE - 2020 - 6,5 Lac off

I have seen these discounts on S & E class but GLE/ ML was sold at full prices mostly except the Euro4/ 6 period and the 2020 MY was being launched.

Maybe the newer 3rd Dealer in Delhi-NCR has shaken up.
That's really good!
Last month in Bombay, a relative was offered a measly ₹25L off on a 2019 Maybach S560, and we were quoted 6.5L off the E class.
BMW & Audi have spoilt us as far as discounts go

These figures should help with bargaining power in Mumbai, otherwise it'll be cheaper to buy there and flatbed it to bombay.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks