Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2021, 21:17   #8221
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

After increasing prices in January 2021, MG Hector and Hector Plus prices increased yet again in February 2021.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20210203_211439.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20210203_211441.jpg

Source
Venkatesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th February 2021, 15:06   #8222
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi Everyone,

So finally taking a dip into Car ownership, and the shortlist was

1. Maruti Ciaz Alpha MT - Petrol

I'm driving this car now (rented from Revv and the variant is Delta Diesel MT). This car ticks all the boxes, and the Diesel engine is a Gem. Kudos to Maruti for making this master piece - The only time it is perceptible as a diesel is when i start up or when I try to rev it beyond 4k RPM. Otherwise, it behaves as smooth as it can be. Clutch is light in action, that keeps my knees in BLR traffic happy. Acres of space and the suspension when not loaded is pretty sorted. Coupled with low upfront cost and low running costs, this makes the most sensible choice. Sore points - Diesel is not available and no clarity when it would be available. The suspension bottoms out when fully loaded and I end up scraping breakers even when I am very careful.

2. Honda All New City ZX MT/CVT - Petrol

Test drove both MT and CVT variants. The fit and finish is a class above Ciaz and the engine is good as well. The equipment list stands out. Only grouse was that I could hear the engine inside the cabin - not expected from a Honda petrol, I was expecting it to be much better than Hyundai Petrols which are super silent. This being a sedan, I'm expecting it to have trouble with potholed roads here in Bangalore just like Ciaz.

3. Kia Seltos GTX+ AT - Diesel

The car looks just amazing in the black shade, and my mom approves the car. She instantly took a liking to this and over the test drive, she was pretty convinced. The diesel engine is sorted and the AT box is a regular torque converter which keeps off all worries about the DCT issues. The equipment list is as good as City, and though I might be stretching my budget a bit, will manage it though.

4. Tata Harrier XZA+ - Diesel

This is a car that I absolutely love. The space, equipment list and Engine+AT combo is fantastic. However, This stretches my budget by quite a margin. Thinking I could possibly get a Range Rover as my next vehicle, may be 6-8 years down the line. or may be buy a Honda CBR650F whenever it gets launched using the cash I save.Also, had Hexa been available right now, I'd have bought it eyes closed (XTA), given its superior ride and spacious interiors. Unfortunately, its relaunch and roadmap is uncertain.

After a lot of analysis on spreadsheets and test drives, and endless nights of browsing TBHP reviews, YouTube reviews and Carwale site, I have finally zeroed into Kia Seltos GTX+ AT - Diesel (For now). I would have preferred Tata Harrier XZA+ Dark but that is way above my budget and with launch of Safari, I am thinking Safari would be a better choice compared to Harrier.

I am trying to make a booking, and there are absolutely no offers on Kia Seltos. Absolutely none and a longish waiting period of 4 months if I book now - though I am yet to go and negotiate in the showroom - most probably this or next sunday. I am based out of Bangalore, and just wanted to check on the forum if anyone has booked/bought Seltos recently and was there any offer/discounts available?
LordSharan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th February 2021, 09:49   #8223
BHPian

Hello, does anyone know if Tafe bangalore is offering any discounts on Rapid ambition MT model? I was offered only 30k, not willing to offer loyalty discount and corporate discounts. In november they were offering 80k discounts.
Old 5th February 2021, 10:15   #8224
BHPian

Maruti Suzuki Arena dealerships are offering discounts and benefits of up to Rs 52,000 on their cars for the month of February 2021.

Maruti Suzuki S-Presso discounts for February 2021

Even though the styling may not be to everyone’s taste, the S-Presso is a peppy and frugal hatchback that packs in a spacious cabin. Buyers interested in the S-Presso can avail of benefits of up to Rs 52,000 this month.

Maruti Suzuki Dzire discounts for February 2021

Dealers are offering pre-facelift models of the Maruti Dzire with benefits worth Rs 52,000. The compact sedan was updated recently, where it got a new front-end design and a new peppy and frugal 90hp, 1.2-litre petrol engine. The facelifted Dzire sedan meanwhile, is available with benefits worth Rs 35,000 this month.

Maruti Suzuki Celerio discounts for February 2021

The Maruti Celerio is an efficient, peppy and spacious hatchback that is available with a sizable Rs 47,000 worth of benefits for the month of February. This includes a Rs 20,000 cash discount and exchange bonus. Along with an AMT option, the Maruti Celerio is also available with a factory fit CNG kit. The Celerio is set to be replaced by an all-new model later this year.

Maruti Suzuki Swift discounts for February 2021

The Maruti Swift is powered by a peppy 83hp, 1.2-litre petrol engine and rivals the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and the Ford Figo. For the month of February, avail benefits worth up to Rs 42,000 on the Swift at Arena dealerships. Maruti Suzuki will launch the facelifted Swift in the coming months.

Maruti Suzuki Alto discounts for February 2021

The venerable Maruti Alto continues to be a strong seller for the brand even 20 years after its introduction. While it does feel basic and cramped compared to newer rivals, its price and fuel efficiency (especially in CNG form) are among the reasons the Maruti Alto is still in demand. Dealers are offering benefits worth Rs 37,000 on the Alto.

Maruti Suzuki Eeco discounts for February 2021

The Maruti Eeco is a rather basic MPV that is reasonably spacious and economical to run. However, it is not the safest of options. It’s powered by a 73hp, 1.2-litre petrol engine and there is also the option of a CNG kit. The Eeco can be had with discounts up to Rs 37,000.

Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV discounts for February 2021

The Vitara Brezza is a fuel-efficient compact SUV that has a spacious cabin and well sorted ride and handling balance. However, the Maruti is not as well equipped as newer rivals such as the Kia Sonet and Hyundai Venue. The Vitara Brezza is available with benefits worth Rs 35,000 this month.

Maruti Suzuki Wagon R discounts for February 2021

A rival to the Hyundai Santro, the Maruti Wagon R’s tall-boy stance offers plenty of space on the inside and it comes with a pair of fuel-efficient petrol engines – 1.0-litre K10 and 1.2-litre K12. Buyers also have the option between a manual or an AMT gearbox. This month, the Wagon R can be had with benefits worth Rs 30,000.

Source
ASP007 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th February 2021, 00:05   #8225
BHPian

Went to enquire about Skoda Rapid for a friend. He is interested in Rider+ or the Ambition variant. Waiting period for Rider/Rider+ is 2-3 months supposedly whereas for Ambition it is around 1 month. The SA offered around 45K discount which includes 30K discount along with 15K corporate discount for the Ambition variant. Anyone got any better offers from Bangalore?
Old 7th February 2021, 08:30   #8226
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSharan View Post
Hi Everyone,

So finally taking a dip into Car ownership, and the shortlist was

1. Maruti Ciaz Alpha MT - Petrol

I am trying to make a booking, and there are absolutely no offers on Kia Seltos. Absolutely none and a longish waiting period of 4 months if I book now - though I am yet to go and negotiate in the showroom - most probably this or next sunday. I am based out of Bangalore, and just wanted to check on the forum if anyone has booked/bought Seltos recently and was there any offer/discounts available?
Took delivery of a GTX+ AT Diesel dual tone couple of weeks back at BLR, no discounts of any sort, instead there is a waiting period of couple of months.
xotiq is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th February 2021, 11:52   #8227
BHPian

Hello,
Looking to upgrade my 2011 Skoda Superb 1.8 TSI with car in range of 55 lacs. Have shortlisted BMW 520D and E220D. I know that rear seat of e class is another level and only it can match the rear seat space while upgrading from superb but the price difference between 5 series and e class is huge. Can anyone update what are the latest deals on e class and 5 series? Love the A6 and getting great deal but I'm afraid to buy Audi seeing their state in India right now.

After so much price hike is e class really a vfm car as it was few years back? Dealers are quoting very less discount as there is very limited stock of e class.
Old 8th February 2021, 15:21   #8228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parekhakshar View Post
Hello,
Looking to upgrade my 2011 Skoda Superb 1.8 TSI with car in range of 55 lacs. Have shortlisted BMW 520D and E220D. I know that rear seat of e class is another level and only it can match the rear seat space while upgrading from superb but the price difference between 5 series and e class is huge. Can anyone update what are the latest deals on e class and 5 series? Love the A6 and getting great deal but I'm afraid to buy Audi seeing their state in India right now.

After so much price hike is e class really a vfm car as it was few years back? Dealers are quoting very less discount as there is very limited stock of e class.
What's the deal on the A6 you are getting and in which trim (Tech / PremPlus) ?
Old 8th February 2021, 16:25   #8229
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroah View Post
Was 15L off on ex-showroom in December. Not sure about now, but I think something similar could be achieved if 2020 stock is remaining.

Quote:
Can anyone update what are the latest deals on e class and 5 series? Love the A6 and getting great deal but I'm afraid to buy Audi seeing their state in India right now.
Discount was 10L off on both the E and 5 base petrols in December. The stocks were limited for the E so I am sure the discounts now are nothing of that level. You might have missed the bus on this, however if you are getting a deal close to what I mentioned above on the A6 you should take it as even that won't last.

I also think you should consider the 3 series LWB. Moreover, go for a petrol instead of a diesel. The petrols give good FE and if you miss the torque just get a remap and you could get a 20-30% increase in torque that will match up to the diesels torque almost with more BHP

Last edited by Sahil : 8th February 2021 at 16:27.
Sahil is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th February 2021, 18:50   #8230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroah View Post
18L discount on on road price of A6 technology pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Was 15L off on ex-showroom in December. Not sure about now, but I think something similar could be achieved if 2020 stock is remaining.

Discount was 10L off on both the E and 5 base petrols in December. The stocks were limited for the E so I am sure the discounts now are nothing of that level. You might have missed the bus on this, however if you are getting a deal close to what I mentioned above on the A6 you should take it as even that won't last.

I also think you should consider the 3 series LWB. Moreover, go for a petrol instead of a diesel. The petrols give good FE and if you miss the torque just get a remap and you could get a 20-30% increase in torque that will match up to the diesels torque almost with more BHP
I love A6 but my brother is not willing to purchase audi. We came to know that Audi is looking to relocate in my city because they're unable to pay rentals of their current showroom. This is nothing but sign of downfall. So can't take a chance.

Also considered gran limousine, good car but as it is fairly new there are no discounts as such so 5 seems fair choice in that range as of now. According to me BMW made a foolish move by discontinuing 3GT Frameless doors, panoramic roof, hatch type opening boot etc made it best choice in that price range.

Last edited by vb-saan : 9th February 2021 at 05:29. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged; please use edit/multi-quote options when posting back-to-back. Thanks!
Old 8th February 2021, 19:04   #8231
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I love A6 but my brother is not willing to purchase audi. We came to know that Audi is looking to relocate in my city because they're unable to pay rentals of their current showroom. This is nothing but sign of downfall. So can't take a chance.

According to me BMW made a foolish move by discontinuing 3GT
The discount on the A6 is truly stellar!
Given you're getting it for A4 money, would definitely be worth a second look with full extended warranty, especially if there is a good dealer in a nearby city (Vadodara or so) as back up.

If you can stretch for the E Class, do look at the 630i GT as well. It's undoubtedly a superior car to the E Class : better performance, ride & handling, etc.
Great deals on those as well.
lamborghini is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 9th February 2021, 20:10   #8232
BHPian

Hi,
What discount can one get on the X3 right now? Petrol or diesel doesn't matter. Have been offered 55 ex-showroom on a 2020 petrol model.
Thanks
Old 10th February 2021, 07:03   #8233
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinavsureka View Post
Hi,
What discount can one get on the X3 right now? Petrol or diesel doesn't matter. Have been offered 55 ex-showroom on a 2020 petrol model.
Thanks
I got a 53.5 ex show offer on 2020 model. Year 2021 petrol models aren't in production yet and only limited color choices in diesel.
CosmicWizard is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2021, 00:55   #8234
BHPian

Anybody got any discount on Duster? Seems like Renault guys are not willing to offer any at the moment. The dealer in Ghaziabad boasts of the 2021 manufactured duster having a waiting period of at least 2 months.

Really? Are there so many Duster lovers around booking it amongst so many other options?
Old 11th February 2021, 11:19   #8235
BHPian

Hi TBhpians,

My parents in the late 60s are looking to purchase a Honda Jazz top model automatic (VX CVT). This would be in Goa.
The current offer we are getting for the 2020 model is 11L OTR with extended warranty.
The 2021 is being offered at 11.4 OTR.

I wanted to know if the 11L is a good deal or not and if there are any other options/strategy I should consider.

This is a first time purchase for them so all your opinions would help!
kvothe_rules is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks