Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2021, 16:04   #8731
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Congratulations on the new car Rohit!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Did you get a mat for the boot as well? The A4 did not come with one and the ones available locally are either too large or way too small.
The mats I got are for front & rear. Don't have it for boot.

Quote:
The car cover, did you get one of those black color all weather ones they have available on the myaudi app, or the regular silver one?
Yes its the one in the myaudi app retailing for 27k

Quote:
How much is the extended warranty for 2+3 years on the Q2?
Extended Warranty for 2+2 is Rs. 33000 and for 2+3 is Rs. 54000. Being a CBU I will be opting for the 2+3 year coverage.

Quote:
Please share more details on the SBI Yono app for prospective buyers. Is the discount available for all, or limited to SBI Bank account holders, or similar?
The offer is for existing SBI customer who end up taking loan from them as well. Its applicable for A4 & A6 as well. Here's the screenshot of the offer and T&Cs
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-whatsapp-image-20210923-15.46.12.jpeg  

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-whatsapp-image-20210923-15.46.04.jpeg  

rohitbagai is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd September 2021, 19:35   #8732
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Will add to this if someone is more interested and hold an American express cards.

Audi Offers-
  • Get up to INR 1,00,000 off on select Audi cars on American Express Platinum Card. Find out more online.
  • Get INR 50,000 off on select Audi cars on American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card, American Express® Platinum Travel Card & American Express® Gold Card. Find out more online.

Link
CircleOfLife is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2021, 12:12   #8733
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbagai View Post
Yes, the final price came out to be 32L Ex + 3.6L RTO + 60K Insurance on (32L IDV)=36.2L on road
I have been told the road tax is calculated at the ex showroom price before GST. Its comes around 36L so a 10% of it is the RTO tax.
They provided myaudi connect device worth 19k as well as body cover 20k and all season mats 5k complimentary as well.
Well can you share from where did you book the car (gurgaon / delhi) and the contact of the sales person.

Yesterday had called up volvo for xc40 where they stated that the delivery date will be around in December and tentative cost on road will be around 44l.

Bird automotive has quoted an 1.5l discount on the 330i

Last edited by Luke1972 : 26th September 2021 at 12:32.
Old 26th September 2021, 12:40   #8734
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke1972 View Post
Well can you share from where did you book the car (gurgaon / delhi) and the contact of the sales person.

Yesterday had called up volvo for xc40 where they stated that the delivery date will be around in December and tentative cost on road will be around 44l.

Bird automotive has quoted an 1.5l discount on the 330i
I got it from Audi Karnal and the sales associate is Pankaj (88130 71773). He might be able to get the deal from Delhi/ Gurugram as well because these guys seem to be constantly in touch with each other.
rohitbagai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2021, 12:45   #8735
BHPian

Anyone from KA state know of offers for Jeep Compass Model S Petrol? Does Jeep India allow out of state purchases? Any offers in other states to take advantage of?

I've asked around and am told no offers even for in stock vehicles.

Does Jeep India typically have offers in Oct-Dec quarter?
Old 27th September 2021, 14:35   #8736
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav1up View Post
Anyone from KA state know of offers for Jeep Compass Model S Petrol? Does Jeep India allow out of state purchases? Any offers in other states to take advantage of?

I've asked around and am told no offers even for in stock vehicles.

Does Jeep India typically have offers in Oct-Dec quarter?
Haven’t come across any offers on the top models anywhere in India. They are selling well it seems.
Pancham is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2021, 12:29   #8737
BHPian

If anyone is on fence for taking home a Toyota then here is food for thought. Another price hike on 01 October.

Hope BH registration start soon to reduce some impact on pocket.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-5730d99af35f4f309009936af2a5d096.jpeg

Last edited by CircleOfLife : 28th September 2021 at 12:44.
CircleOfLife is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 11:18   #8738
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircleOfLife View Post
If anyone is on fence for taking home a Toyota then here is food for thought. Another price hike on 01 October.

[/ATTACH]
This is bi-annual affair by Toyota, it is so predictable that there is no need to even consider it as a news.

With Ford gone, Toyota will milk the Fortuner customers even more.
speedmiester is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 12:26   #8739
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmiester View Post
This is bi-annual affair by Toyota, it is so predictable that there is no need to even consider it as a news.

With Ford gone, Toyota will milk the Fortuner customers even more.
A decade down the line when Toyota if Toyota decides to follow suit of Ford and Chevy we need to show them this article.

Fortuner went from under 8 years back to 50 now. Will be a matter of time before they will have to work with the rebadged suzukis for market share.

As a customer.

Maddy
maddy42 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 16:43   #8740
BHPian

There's a certain segment of customers in our country who will pay a hefty premium for the brand Toyota. As long as there are such customers, these price hikes will continue. Just like high petrol prices never dented sales of petrol cars much, these practices I think, will continue to bring in revenue for the company. Nothing really wrong with it, in my opinion. If there are customers willing to pay a price premium for whatever it is, there is an opportunity for sale.

However, I think the dilution of the brand will come from selling rebadged Marutis.
sudeepg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 21:19   #8741
BHPian

Hyundai to announce another price hike of 5k-35k from October across range of vehicles. Seems there's no end to this.

P.s. For many people I know who are waiting for the Creta since forever, this will be the 3rd hike within a year. In my case, this will be the 2nd hike (the last hike was around 16k). Wondering whether to cancel or not; simply cannot digest these continuous hikes while waiting for delivery!

https://www.carblogindia.com/hyundai...-october-2021/
IamNikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 21:32   #8742
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNikhil View Post
Hyundai to announce another price hike of 5k-35k from October across range of vehicles. Seems there's no end to this.

P.s. For many people I know who are waiting for the Creta since forever, this will be the 3rd hike within a year. In my case, this will be the 2nd hike (the last hike was around 16k). Wondering whether to cancel or not; simply cannot digest these continuous hikes while waiting for delivery!

https://www.carblogindia.com/hyundai...-october-2021/
Wondering if this news is genuine. The spelling mistakes and the grammar on that notice from dealer is horrendous! Did someone play a mischief?
Old 29th September 2021, 22:07   #8743
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNikhil View Post
Hold on to your booking, and in the meantime have a look at the MG Astor. People are coming back surprised with the package MG has brought to the table!
CEF_Beasts is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 22:15   #8744
BHPian

I got a call from Skoda dealer from Mumbai today. They have two White Skoda Superb in stock selling at 37.60 OTR Mumbai Registration.
Bruichladdich is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 22:53   #8745
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruichladdich View Post
I got a call from Skoda dealer from Mumbai today. They have two White Skoda Superb in stock selling at 37.60 OTR Mumbai Registration.
Sportline or L&K variant?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks