Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2021, 11:22   #8611
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Rider View Post
Here is the quote that I received for 330 Li M Sport
Similar to what I got, I feel there is room for a lot more. Is this from Navnit motors ?
Old 14th August 2021, 13:23   #8612
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

It is from BMW infinity. Yes you are right, there is further scope for discounts. Looks like I'll have to wait till the festive season or year end
Old 14th August 2021, 14:41   #8613
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpandiv View Post
Anyone knows how much the current discounts are on BMW 330i Msport or on the 330Li M sport ? One of the dealers in BOM is offering ~5L off on 330Li M sport.
5L is good, but not great. You can definitely push harder and take it to around 7L or even more. Hard haggling is the key here and also, slowly but steadily, the stock availability situation at BMW is getting better, another plus point.
Try to increase the Ex-showroom direct discount as much as possible because honestly, that is the best form of discount. If the offer is great then only take the plunge or else it's better to wait for CY End months.
Do remember that these cars always used to sell at 10L+ discounts. Just because of the high pent-up demand, limited supply compared to the demand, and the current market scenario, we are being forced to be happy with the lower discounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Rider View Post
It is from BMW infinity. Yes you are right, there is further scope for discounts. Looks like I'll have to wait till the festive season or year end
It's always better to do so!
The best time of the year to buy any luxury vehicle is from Nov-Dec (CY End months). You can haggle hard and there are festive offers too in order to boost up your negotiation, and then the dealers are also under pressure to clear out their inventory by the year-end due to the fear of the Make-year change.
It's the perfect time for any buyer in the market to squeeze out every bit of discount possible!
sampadroy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2021, 21:33   #8614
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhas_raj View Post
I was looking up for a good offer on Jeep Compass fully loaded model S manual diesel. Both dealers in BLR seem to not be ready to give up any discounts other than the basic accesories costing 20k. A ridiculous 20k offer on a 30L car!! Such are the times ��

Jeep seems to have started giving discounts on the longitude variant probably owing to unsold stocks but it is a 2 airbag variant with no real USP. Only if Jeep had priced the new compass sensibly, the whole drama of discount haggling would not be necessary at all!

Looks like my wait will continue until the festival season hopefully some discounts turn up then.

Any other BHPians who are in touch with Jeep dealers in Bangalore ?
Bingo! in fact - the dealer experience continues to get worse here in Mumbai. I got a (what's now a regular monthly affair) follow up call on my "interest" in the Jeep Compass. A polite query about any offers or discounts on the Compass was responded to with an overwhelming tone of disgust and a curt response with a direct hang up! It caught me so offguard that one part of me literally felt like calling him back and giving him a mouthful of choice words while the other part of me said - is this really what I wanted to buy? It's bad enough that there's a litany of issues being reported with the Compass - yet the heart wants what it wants. The diesel 4x4 auto was just awesome to enjoy, but it is more the clear now that there are serious quality control issues with Jeep and FCA have not spent time to perfect the fit and finish apart from somehow magically miss out on the multitude of common issues reported by owners of the facelift. The attitude that Jeep's dealers then dish out on prospective buyers is then just icing on the cake!

It has seriously got me questioning my intent to buy this vehicle at the end of the year.
Vandit is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th August 2021, 10:52   #8615
BHPian

Good Morning All,

Booked a Hyundai NIOS sports AMT Aqua Teal color, Bangalore on-road price 9.07 Lakhs.
I opted out for the shield of trust Rs 8k and 4th-year Warranty Rs 6230 and negotiated and settled at 8.35 Lakhs and 5k worth of accessories of my choice. Will be taking the delivery this Friday.
Old 16th August 2021, 12:14   #8616
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivkumar19 View Post
Good Morning All,

Booked a Hyundai NIOS sports AMT Aqua Teal color, Bangalore on-road price 9.07 Lakhs.
I opted out for the shield of trust Rs 8k and 4th-year Warranty Rs 6230 and negotiated and settled at 8.35 Lakhs and 5k worth of accessories of my choice. Will be taking the delivery this Friday.
Wow, you got a discount of over 70 thousand on a Nios. That is a great deal on a car selling in good numbers.
I hear that the Hyundai AMT is way better than the Suzuki AMT.
Old 18th August 2021, 23:08   #8617
BHPian

What is the current discounts on Audi A6 ? Can anyone share the on-road price with breakup they got recently ?
SolidSnake is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2021, 14:20   #8618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
Bingo! in fact - the dealer experience continues to get worse here in Mumbai. I got a (what's now a regular monthly affair) follow up call on my "interest" in the Jeep Compass. A polite query about any offers or discounts on the Compass was responded to with an overwhelming tone of disgust and a curt response with a direct hang up! It caught me so offguard that one part of me literally felt like calling him back and giving him a mouthful of choice words while the other part of me said - is this really what I wanted to buy? It's bad enough that there's a litany of issues being reported with the Compass - yet the heart wants what it wants. The diesel 4x4 auto was just awesome to enjoy, but it is more the clear now that there are serious quality control issues with Jeep and FCA have not spent time to perfect the fit and finish apart from somehow magically miss out on the multitude of common issues reported by owners of the facelift. The attitude that Jeep's dealers then dish out on prospective buyers is then just icing on the cake!

It has seriously got me questioning my intent to buy this vehicle at the end of the year.
Hi

did you get any offers on Compass Limited (O) 4x4 AT? They have offered 70K off on the insurance. I was hoping for waiver on extended warranty or accessories.

please let me know

thanks
Old 23rd August 2021, 16:30   #8619
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NirDiwakar View Post
Just received a call from my SA at BMW. It’s now confirmed that 330i sport will have 10.25” screen, nav, 12.3” instrument cluster, ID7.
Unfortunately, they’ve hiked the price and the ex showroom now is ₹44,90,000.

I already paid the booking amount, got the loan approved and the SA wants to pass on the increased amount to me. What should I do?
Did you get the delivery of your Car? How long did it take the dealer to deliver after the booking?
Old 23rd August 2021, 18:41   #8620
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTraveller View Post
Did you get the delivery of your Car? How long did it take the dealer to deliver after the booking?

SA has told me he’ll deliver the car this month. I don’t think it’ll be possible. Someone from BMW logistics team told me there are no productions for the next two months and no dealer has been allotted any more 330i stock. I will get to know more tomorrow. If this doesn’t pan out, I’ll take delivery from BMW Delhi, one of the dealers has the car available.
NirDiwakar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2021, 19:07   #8621
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NirDiwakar View Post
SA has told me he’ll deliver the car this month. I don’t think it’ll be possible. Someone from BMW logistics team told me there are no productions for the next two months and no dealer has been allotted any more 330i stock. I will get to know more tomorrow. If this doesn’t pan out, I’ll take delivery from BMW Delhi, one of the dealers has the car available.
I am being given 1st week of October as the delivery date. I got the same information in Bangalore. Next batch of production will be done towards end of Sep.
Old 24th August 2021, 00:31   #8622
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabkaraja View Post
Hi

did you get any offers on Compass Limited (O) 4x4 AT? They have offered 70K off on the insurance. I was hoping for waiver on extended warranty or accessories.

please let me know

thanks
Don't fall for that discount on insurance con. Their insurance quotes are super inflated anyway. This I suspect is because landmark also are into insurance sales.

You can get much more competitive rates directly from other providers than going with landmarks quotes on insurance.

This was a tactic they've used with the compass facelift right since launch. To make it worse, they have openly shown "documentation charges" with no clear explanation of what these "documentation" charges involve. That's another 20,000 if I'm not wrong.
Old 24th August 2021, 03:04   #8623
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake View Post
What is the current discounts on Audi A6 ? Can anyone share the on-road price with breakup they got recently ?

We've negotiated it to about 65L on road, but it's definitely possible to get some more discount. I imagine it would be possible to get 10-12 lakh discount. A4 too could be had for under 50L. Look up the earlier post about discounts in a mail from Audi Gurgaon. It works out to be a little more than the on road price of a 330i because of no substantial discounts from bmw at this point of time.
hrk997 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th August 2021, 05:23   #8624
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrk997 View Post
It works out to be a little more than the on road price of a 330i because of no substantial discounts from bmw at this point of time.
Yea. BMW appears to be low on stock hence, no fat discounts seem to be possible, atleast in Chennai.

Heard from the sales team that the next production batch of the 530i won't be coming with LASER lights. This made me partially lose interest in the 5 series since the LCI price increase is worthy only for the laser lights and that too gone now in the 530i.
Old 24th August 2021, 06:12   #8625
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrk997 View Post
We've negotiated it to about 65L on road, but it's definitely possible to get some more discount. I imagine it would be possible to get 10-12 lakh discount. A4 too could be had for under 50L. Look up the earlier post about discounts in a mail from Audi Gurgaon. It works out to be a little more than the on road price of a 330i because of no substantial discounts from bmw at this point of time.
What inclusions for the 65L OTR at Coimbatore please?
jkrishnakj is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks