Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2019, 13:22   #7111
Senior - BHPian

What are the best deals around Honda City right now? I've been waiting for the bloodbath to start - but it hasn't yet. Secretly wishing for around 10 l OTR for V-CVT variant, 3 lacs off. But current deals are not close to my wish price!
Abhi_Automobile is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2019, 13:23   #7112
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Excellent deal on VW Vento although the design is a bit dated now. But if you can live with it then they are offering a cool 2.1 L off the sticker price on the pre-facelift model in Highline Diesel trim. There are additional dealer specific discounts on top of it. Due to the reduction in the ex-showroom price ( it falls in the sub 10L bracket) the road tax too reduces to 8% from otherwise 12%.

All in all the car would cost around 11L OTR instead of 14L OTR.

Thought you were going to settle for Seltos now? BTW, is Ecosport being replaced so soon?
Old 29th September 2019, 13:24   #7113
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
What are the best deals around Honda City right now? I've been waiting for the bloodbath to start - but it hasn't yet. Secretly wishing for around 10 l OTR for V-CVT variant, 3 lacs off. But current deals are not close to my wish price!
High hopes! May be you can check for a pre owned one which is scarcely run.
Old 29th September 2019, 14:27   #7114
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Thought you were going to settle for Seltos now? BTW, is Ecosport being replaced so soon?
Not for me. I went to see it for a friend. I am really considering Seltos GTX+ Diesel AT. But then taking a 6 week waiting period into account, I will rather get the car in 2020 than buy one this year end. There are no discounts.

And yes then might as well sell the Ecosport since it would be not used much.
Old 29th September 2019, 15:17   #7115
BHPian

Guys, I am being offered 21.2lakhs(without insurance) for a hexa xta.
The sa is asking me to commit right now, and I can't.
I am not sure if this is the best price.
Plese help me decide
Old 29th September 2019, 18:33   #7116
BHPian

Quote:
Based on my visit to dealers of Jeep and Hyundai, it looks like they are focusing on reducing the inventory and the higher priced /low volume ones are made to order now. For the more popular cars, you may end up getting a discount later on at some point very close to the cut off period for BS IV but then the impending price increase with BS VI will push customers to get the BS IV cars and that may result in no discounts if the inventory is less by then.
Old 29th September 2019, 22:06   #7117
BHPian

Checked out Nissan Kicks for a colleague over the weekend.
They are providing cash discount of 25000 only and basic accessories as freebies.

My colleague has almost finalized on the model but still trying to squeeze out some more discounts or freebies if any before handing over the booking amount.
Old 30th September 2019, 14:14   #7118
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highh5 View Post
They are providing cash discount of 25000 only and basic accessories as freebies.

My colleague has almost finalized on the model but still trying to squeeze out some more discounts or freebies if any before handing over the booking amount.
There is close to 80k off on the Creta ( might be able to squeeze more if you are ready to book). It is shocking that the Kicks has only a 25k discount. It is not selling regardless of the BS4/6 issue. I suggest negotiating hard or going to a different dealer/car maker all together.
drmohitg is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th September 2019, 14:22   #7119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
There is close to 80k off on the Creta ( might be able to squeeze more if you are ready to book). It is shocking that the Kicks has only a 25k discount. It is not selling regardless of the BS4/6 issue. I suggest negotiating hard or going to a different dealer/car maker all together.
They are being stubborn with their discount and other offers. Firstly no one is walking into their showroom and yet when one does you give an offer which is laughable.

As you said, Kicks is not selling irrespective of the engine grade or market conditions and yet they do not bend. It is a good product but from an almost failed brand in the country.
Old 2nd October 2019, 13:26   #7120
BHPian

What discounts is Skoda offering on Octavia? Any inputs are highly appreciated.
Old 2nd October 2019, 13:57   #7121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidR View Post
What discounts is Skoda offering on Octavia? Any inputs are highly appreciated.

I have an offer for an Octavia L&K at 22 lakh ex-showroom which seems like a very good deal.
aman-bh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2019, 14:01   #7122
BHPian

Is there any offer for the Renault Triber? Based on sales data from September, it looks like Renault is doing good. Is there a possibility to get some discount by end of this year?
Old 2nd October 2019, 14:01   #7123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman-bh View Post
I have an offer for an Octavia L&K at 22 lakh ex-showroom which seems like a very good deal.
This looks like an amazing deal. Is it for 1.8 tsi or 2.0 tdi?
Old 3rd October 2019, 09:06   #7124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highh5 View Post

I think Nissan very recently did a price correction on the Kicks (diesel top variants only, i guess). The correction was nothing but formalisation of the discounts. On top if you are getting 25k (and some more), i will not call it a big deal. An OEM cannot reduce the price by a lakh and still offer a lakh worth of discount

However, if you are looking for any other variant (where price was not rationalised), you should squeeze for more discount. Isn't Nissan offering free insurance and maintenance package?
tarik.arora is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2019, 09:25   #7125
BHPian

Reposting again- I plan to buy a Celerio in Bangalore and am curious on the available best offers. What I've been told is a corporate discount of paltry2.5k, cash discount of 35k and the Maruti Discount of 5k. Anything you might have heard of? Surprising to see the attitude of the sales guys. While they are struggling to sell, meet their numbers and plan their livelihood, the "take it-leave it attitude" seems to be more shocking. I just did book a City last week, a car worth double the price of the Celerio and the sales guys did what they could to get me to buy. Vis a vis the Maruti Suzuki sales guys who think they're selling a Rolls!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks