Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2019, 11:40   #7216
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus View Post
Not really. I am not a Hyundai fan. Moreover, the Hyundais that I have driven so far were not that impressive considering the handling. I feel that the steering is super light with no feedback. It doesn't give me confidence.
Checked with Hyundai for TD. They don't have manual Diesel available for TD. They also told that Manual diesels don't get sold and suggested to go for Auto Diesel. Attaching pricelist.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TUSCON (5)03.08.2019.pdf (113.3 KB, 392 views)
Old 29th October 2019, 13:37   #7217
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi,

Does anybody have any information on current discounts on the following cars, specifically in Bangalore?

- Ciaz Petrol Alpha AT
- Baleno Alpha AT
- VW Petrol GT DSG
- Jazz VX CVT/Exclusive CVT

Also, any thoughts on when to get the best discounts between now and March? I'm wondering if sales will pick up in Feb-March due to people (much like me) expecting heavy discounts just before BS-6 comes in?

Thank you!
Old 29th October 2019, 15:18   #7218
BHPian

Quote:
Checked with Hyundai for TD. They don't have manual Diesel available for TD. They also told that Manual diesels don't get sold and suggested to go for Auto Diesel. Attaching pricelist.
Any offers? Considering the low sales, discount should be in lakhs.
Old 29th October 2019, 18:03   #7219
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudo_coder View Post
Just in the initial conversation, sales person mentioned about 1.25 lacs straight discount and 50K exchange bonus.
Old 29th October 2019, 20:18   #7220
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudo_coder View Post
I was offered 2.7 today.. but.. they have to check the factory for color etc.
Old 29th October 2019, 20:39   #7221
BHPian

Quote:
Hector - Not keen on buying a Chinese car[/list]
I TDed below -

Harrier
Harrier is the one which I am liking very much. It's styling, road presence and #Dark edition is mind blowing.

-
I was almost in same situation as you, TDed three different Harriers and decided to go for it. My choice was largely driven by:

- overall build quality. It does feel like real sub-compact SUV. Excellent driving experience.
- Drive modes, switchable traction control, and hill descent control
- Clean and intuitive control panel, no nonsense. While TDing second car, I realized that it has voice control for ICE
- Overall, good for someone who really wants a proper, tough SUV feel (I did TD Hector earlier, and that's nowhere close to Harrier. Hector is more like moving from a big sedan to another huge sedan type feeling and yet not feeling in control). My take, go for Harrier if you want to drive, if want to be driven then consider Hector.

What I will most likely miss:

- remote boot opening and closing <-will surely miss this
- panoramic sunroof, like of Tucson
- Full rear folding seat to create more boot space

Last edited by gutsy : 29th October 2019 at 20:41.
gutsy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2019, 20:58   #7222
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutsy View Post
I was almost in same situation as you, TDed three different Harriers and decided to go for it. My choice was largely driven by:
What made you write off Jeep compass? I am stuck between Harrier & Compass. Moreover, I am becoming greedy with new Harrier in pipeline. BTW, how much did you pay for your Harrier?
Old 29th October 2019, 21:24   #7223
BHPian

Quote:
What made you write off Jeep compass?
Primarily, size, space and price
Old 29th October 2019, 21:59   #7224
BHPian

Quote:
Compass
  • I have driven it thoroughly in Himachal / Spiti Valley and understand it's capabilities. Though it lacks plush interiors and features which others offer.
  • Pricing - Limited 4x4 2018 model for 24.1 lacs (for company).

-
With the current offers and not so good sales numbers for compass, I think u can push for more discounts on the 2018 models. I was offered 21.93 for a longitude option petrol Auto for a 2019 model.

Out of curiosity, What made you think abt buying a 2018 model now when we are almost close to 2020. I was also asked abt my interest on 2018 lot, but Since i had doubt about the upkeep of such vehicles and I typically keep my cars for a longer period, wanted to stay away from last year lot.
Old 29th October 2019, 22:13   #7225
BHPian

Quote:
Started my search for a new car

-
I am in the same position as you I have booked Seltos & pre-booked BS6 Compass waiting for the prices for the Compass to come to take a final call.

BS4 Compass has a great discount but then I was dissuaded from it by the dealer whome I know since past 13years. He took a pre-booking for the BS6 Compass and gave an ETA of DEC.

Compass and Seltos do have similar space but the engine and build is definitely better on the Compass. Pricewise HTX Plus 1.5 Diesel is 15lac while I have an educated guess that the Limited O BS6 will cost around 21lac.

Lets see what BS6 Compass price comes too.
Old 29th October 2019, 22:14   #7226
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Ro@dSt@r View Post
Out of curiosity, What made you think abt buying a 2018 model now when we are almost close to 2020. I was also asked abt my interest on 2018 lot, but Since i had doubt about the upkeep of such vehicles and I typically keep my cars for a longer period, wanted to stay away from last year lot.
I didn't intend to buy an older car. However, dealer is giving big discount on it. Hence started thinking. We are taking about 3-3.5 lacs discount for a 12 month old car (manufacturing - Nov / Dec'18).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brishti View Post
I am in the same position as you I have booked Seltos & pre-booked BS6 Compass waiting for the prices for the Compass to come to take a final call.

BS4 Compass has a great discount but then I was dissuaded from it by the dealer whome I know since past 13years. He took a pre-booking for the BS6 Compass and gave an ETA of DEC.

Compass and Seltos do have similar space but the engine and build is definitely better on the Compass. Pricewise HTX Plus 1.5 Diesel is 15lac while I have an educated guess that the Limited O BS6 will cost around 21lac.

Lets see what BS6 Compass price comes too.
Buying a BS6 car definitely makes sense. That's the reason why I am eagerly waiting for new edition of Harrier. With BS6, Jeep compass limited 4x4 would be easy beyond the allotted budget. I may have to pass it. Not much interested in Compass 4x2 variants.

Last edited by ajmat : 30th October 2019 at 08:22.
Old 30th October 2019, 18:32   #7227
BHPian

Any extra discount available for the Verna sx petrol other than the Rs. 25000 offered by Hyundai?
Old 31st October 2019, 05:05   #7228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trtraj View Post
Renault offers around 1 Lakh for previous gen Duster 4WD and current gen 5000 cash discount + 5000 corporate offer.
When I checked with a them a few weeks back they said there was no stock of the previous gen Duster 4wd, are you hearing differently?
Old 31st October 2019, 07:18   #7229
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraveenM View Post
When I checked with a them a few weeks back they said there was no stock of the previous gen Duster 4wd, are you hearing differently?
That's really strange. And as i mentioned in my previous post he might have been prejudicial that "he is just asking price"
trtraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2019, 13:55   #7230
BHPian

Any information on discounts offered in Bangalore for Mercedes C class Prime petrol, Audi A4 or BMW 3 series? Mainly interested in a Petrol car. I am fine even with the previous gen BMW 320i if available.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks