Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2019, 18:24   #7081
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00M View Post
12 lacs off on 530i.
====
you buying something ?
Any idea about 3 series, 3GT, X1, C-class, cla/gla?
Old 13th September 2019, 20:31   #7082
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Quote:
12 lacs off on 530i.
10 lacs off on 6 GT
E class is about 5 - 7 off.

No clue about RR Velar.

you buying something ?
Maybe, yet exploring

These are discounts on ex-showroom or on road?
Any idea about X3?
Old 14th September 2019, 00:13   #7083
BHPian

Quote:
12 lacs off on 530i.

10 lacs off on 6 GT

E class is about 5 - 7 off.

No clue about RR Velar.

you buying something ?

If you don't mind, can you share the dealer at bmw from where you're getting these discount quotes?

I'm looking for the 530i to be specific.
Old 14th September 2019, 07:24   #7084
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
Thanks for replying. My friend has been quoted an OTR price (roughly 1.3x ex-showroom price) of 41L in Bangalore, after some negotiation. It seems to be in the vicinity of the offer you've got. Not sure if they will top this, closer to Dec.
Is this for the sDrive20d xline? which dealer is it?
Old 14th September 2019, 10:35   #7085
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by hajaar View Post
Is this for the sDrive20d xline? which dealer is it?
This is on the xLine, from Navnit. I'm told this is a special offer since he is an existing customer. But, going by aman-bh's post above, it might be possible to get a similar deal elsewhere too.
Old 14th September 2019, 11:18   #7086
BHPian

There aren't much discounts on offer on a petrol Nexon XM variant. Can we therefore assume that these cars are BS 6 ready already? And hence, should we not wait further?
Old 14th September 2019, 12:49   #7087
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Maybe, yet exploring

These are discounts on ex-showroom or on road?

Any idea about X3?
Ex showroom .. no idea of x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman-bh View Post
If you don't mind, can you share the dealer at bmw from where you're getting these discount quotes?

I'm looking for the 530i to be specific.
Contact infinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnandB View Post
Any idea about 3 series, 3GT, X1, C-class, cla/gla?

New 3 doesn't have anything, but there are discounts on x1/c/cla/gla . I don't know what the offers are though
M00M is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th September 2019, 14:00   #7088
Senior - BHPian

Honda is offering Cash Discount of upto 2.5 lakhs for Civic

Here is variant wise break up,

V CVT Petrol 200k
VX CVT Petrol 25k
ZX CVT Petrol 25k

VX MT Diesel 250k
ZX MT Diesel 250k

Best Variant in Petrol is VX hence the discount is low. Diesel is definitely Overpriced, but with this discount, ZX Diesel is cheaper than ZX Petrol.

Looks like the discount might go up even more next month. It was 25k to 50k till now. The Civic looks tempting now. Wish there was a Diesel AT instead of MT.
Old 14th September 2019, 14:12   #7089
BHPian

As much as I like the looks of Civic and CRV, the engines are such a downer that even with so high discounts it seems a waste of money to me. I'd only pick either if i was driven around and don't care about vfm factor or engine specs.
AnandB is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th September 2019, 22:24   #7090
BHPian

How do you all feel about the level of discounts available right now? Should we expect them to increase a lot over the next few months? Which segment can we expect to see more discounts in?

Frankly I was expecting to see much more discounts going around given the current slowdown and approaching BS6 deadline
Old 17th September 2019, 08:30   #7091
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveOnceMore View Post
Touring Sport being niche Crysta (which already have become kind of niche product), dealers would most likely be ordering it against order / booking only.
This makes chances of discounts being offered very thin.
If you can settle with top spec Crysta, you may get better discount.
IMO.
True. Touring sport is only for the black interiors. Don't really like the brown leather they have.

Wish Kia Carnival was here by now. It would have been a decent alternative.
Old 17th September 2019, 17:16   #7092
Senior - BHPian

Tata is offering a discount on some of their product for it's employees, their relatives and friends.
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-tata_offer.jpg

Last edited by unk9ja : 17th September 2019 at 17:18.
Old 17th September 2019, 17:26   #7093
BHPian

Some brands aren't budging from the usual discounts. This must mean that they have rationalized the stock in the last couple of months. Whatever remains is being pushed towards fleet plans. Honda, Mahindra , Hyundai etc seem like their offers won't go beyond what's on offer. Maybe a bit as we head into Jan 2020. TATA I suspect will end up with stock. What will happen to these cars that go u sold? Will they just be refitted with BSVI engines and sold? Is that even a possibility? Or are there countries where they could be exported? Seems like it'll soon be October but all manufacturers are just hoping for GST cut. It's not going to help much beyond a slight upswing.
Old 17th September 2019, 18:36   #7094
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Tata is offering a discount on some of their product for it's employees, their relatives and friends.
Attachment 1915716
First time I'm seeing someone offer a discount on select chassis. Wonder what has changed in the chassis of these models? Was it weaker earlier and now discounts are being offered on the older weaker chassis or what? Very confusing and very discomforting if that's the case.
Old 17th September 2019, 19:32   #7095
KMT
BHPian

'Select chassis' is round about way of saying 2018 made model.
KMT is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks