Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2015, 13:44   #5581
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_and View Post
I had posted this in another thread, but posting the same here as well as it gives a clear picture of the deal that can be had in Thane

Been looking for an automatic hatch for my wife. Occasionally might be used by me for work and at times for a short family drive on the highways.

So these are the available deals.

Wagon R - 5.85 L (air bags + abs) - actual OTR :- 6.10 ( 2 months waiting )
Grand i10 - 6.70 (no air bags no abs) - actual OTR :- 7.22
Brio - 7.10 (all features of grand i10 - push button start + abs + ebd = airbags) surprisingly neither brio nor gi10 have auto locks - actual OTR :- 7.45
Micra - 7.80 (all features of i10 + airbags + abs + ebd + ba) - actual OTR :- 8.36
figo - 8.05 ( the dealer is having a sunset orange at his show room ready delivery claimed, but i think he is also using that as a TD car) No discounts
Baleno - 8.11 (has most of the features) No discounts 4 months waiting

Wth to do - I have never been so confused or spoilt for choices.

The other thing is should I venture north of i10 to micra - if so then what of service (micra / brio ) hardly sell 400 units a month, though i feel that brio would be a more saner choice in terms of peace of mind - but otherwise bland interior with not so many features as against the micra or stick to wagon r, with abs and keep the 2L saved for another day.

The car that I will buy will be kept atleast for 6-7 years maybe more. (I kept my Palio for 13 before gifting it) - taking that into consideration is wagon r structurally a safe car or should honda/nissan be it.
WagonR seems to be the most VFM choice. A perfect in city commuter as i call it. My 2012 Waggy has been doing its duty immensely well (covered 26K kms till now) and yes the sheet metal in my 2012 WagonR seems more rigid/strong then the present day swift.

Regards
Dieseltuned
Dieseltuned is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 18:33   #5582
Team-BHP Support

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Anyone looking to buy BMWs, this seems to be a great time. Massive discounts on all cars.

3 series - Up to 7-8 lacs (new 3 series coming in)
5 series - 5-7 lacs off
X3 - 5-6 lacs off
X5 - up to 11 lacs off

This news was given to me when I visited the dealership yesterday. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me for someones contact at the dealer.
Akshay1234 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 19:55   #5583
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Anyone looking to buy BMWs, this seems to be a great time. Massive discounts on all cars.

3 series - Up to 7-8 lacs (new 3 series coming in)
5 series - 5-7 lacs off
X3 - 5-6 lacs off
X5 - up to 11 lacs off

This news was given to me when I visited the dealership yesterday. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me for someones contact at the dealer.

You can get upto 11-11.5L off the luxury/sport line in Bangalore with some hard negotiation.
shivasuma is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 21:32   #5584
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik hill View Post
Is anyone aware of the offers on hyundai grand i10

Yes there are offers and ready stock in Coimbatore, where i bought i20 Active. The SA was asking for references. Good luck to you.
Old 11th December 2015, 22:42   #5585
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_and View Post
I had posted this in another thread, but posting the same here as well as it gives a clear picture of the deal that can be had in Thane

Been looking for an automatic hatch for my wife. Occasionally might be used by me for work and at times for a short family drive on the highways.

The car that I will buy will be kept atleast for 6-7 years maybe more. (I kept my Palio for 13 before gifting it) - taking that into consideration is wagon r structurally a safe car or should honda/nissan be it.
Why not the VW POLO GT TSI?
Old 11th December 2015, 23:35   #5586

I am in market for a new vehicle. Visited Renault dealership in Noida. They are offering 85PS RxE at 9.1L, 85PS RxL at 10.15L, 110PS RxL at 11.5L and 85PS Explore at 11L. All prices are On-road Noida (inclusive Zero Dep, extended warranty).
I have 3 options now:
1. Wait till Feb first week, Renault was running over 2L discounts in Feb 2015.
2. Wait for the new Dusted(Expected Launch in March 2016)
3. Go for the current offer

Suggestions are welcome.
Old 12th December 2015, 07:42   #5587
BHPian

Re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

HI Guys,
Are there any good offers currently going on on the Honda Jazz top petrol variant in Mumbai ? Am looking to replace by 2005 City Vtech. Thanks.

Regards,
Faraz.
Old 12th December 2015, 19:55   #5588
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
Any updates on discounts on the current Fortuner 4x4 Auto in Mumbai? Looking to go with this, even though I wanted the Everest/Endeavour or the Jeep Grand Cherokee...
Same here, any inputs on ongoing discount for 4x4 AT fortuner.
Old 12th December 2015, 19:59   #5589
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
Same here, any inputs on ongoing discount for 4x4 AT fortuner.
The dealer seems to be eager to move some of these - offering about 1.2L as a discount. (Other earlier posts I noted stated 1L as standard now)

This is nothing in comparison to the previous post of the BMW X5 discount of 11 lakhs! (Even in percentage terms). I would think that the Fortuner is still way overpriced.

Wondering what the final cost of an X5 would be - and interested to know how it's 4wd system compares to the Fortuner's...

I gather that the X5 is more of an AWD system, but isn't the Fortuner's as well?? (The Fortuner additionally has a low setting for the 4wd, FYI)

Last edited by SuperFlyBoy : 12th December 2015 at 20:00.
Old 13th December 2015, 00:23   #5590
Senior - BHPian

Offers from VW and Mahindra In Mumbai,

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-mahindraauto_emailer_v2_new_05.jpg

Mahindra offers valid from 1st to 28th December.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screen-shot-20151213-12.19.35-am.png

Hope it helps anyone looking for these products.
Tanveer_2558 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 13th December 2015, 14:34   #5591
BHPian

Hi guys

Any discounts on the Maruti Baleno/Swift or the Ford Figo ?
The year end clearance should give me some benefits I hope.

I'm getting 60k off on the High line Polo Petrol.

30k off on the Figo Figo Titanium Petrol.

45k off on the Grand i10 Astra Petrol.

Thanks
Old 13th December 2015, 18:42   #5592
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
Wondering what the final cost of an X5 would be - and interested to know how it's 4wd system compares to the Fortuner's...

I gather that the X5 is more of an AWD system, but isn't the Fortuner's as well?? (The Fortuner additionally has a low setting for the 4wd, FYI)
X5 top end would be high 60s on road without octroi.

The Fortuner has a low range, which is an advantage. The X5 uses the Xdrive system which doesn't have a low range. One of the cool features of the Xdrive is the ability to put 100% of the power to either set of wheels.
Akshay1234 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th December 2015, 10:50   #5593
CPJ
BHPian

Hello Team,
What kind of offers & discounts are currently being offered on Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 CNG in Pune? Is it true that the prices might be hiked from January 2016? If so then we would like to buy the car in December and do the registration in January 2016.
Old 14th December 2015, 12:49   #5594
BHPian

A friend is looking at picking up a Mercedes GLE 250 in Kolkata.

But, even after multiple rounds of discussions with the dealers, he's being unable to extract much in terms of discounts.

Would appreciate any updates on prevailing discounts / promotions in other parts of the country.
Old 14th December 2015, 17:07   #5595
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
picking up a Mercedes GLE 250 in Kolkata

I doubt he will get a rupee off unless someone is a repeat customers , being a new car they won't have many allocations - only chances will be to try in Jan Mid if dealership is left with any 2015 unsold inventories . Better ask your friend to wait for 2016 manufactured car even if Mercedes increases prices - it will surely help at time of re-sales .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks