Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2014, 01:00   #4831
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Seems like a good deal. Though check up on the X3 Advantage edition too, there will be massive discounts on that too.
hi akshay,

offer only on x1 base variant ? any ideas about offer on 320 d variants ?
Old 12th August 2014, 07:31   #4832
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
In Mumbai around 9l off is being offered. I think it should be similar there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiedriver View Post
Hi the last i checked was in the end of June and at the time they were offering 7 lacs for corporates and professionals and 5 lacs for others. 9 lacs looks very tempting . Can you please update this thread or PM me once you finalize the deal.Thanks
Will do! By the way, what was the ex-showroom price being quoted when you checked in June?
Kontoo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2014, 08:26   #4833
BHPian

For the expedition edition ex showroom was 25.6 if remember correctly and the road tax was computed on that and the OTR came to about 32.5 including BMW secure but without the AMC. Please let me know what your break up is once your deal is done because I am also considering the X1

Last edited by zombiedriver : 12th August 2014 at 08:46.
Old 12th August 2014, 10:01   #4834
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoneycake View Post
Wow. That's an amazing deal. How come I've never come across it. Anyways is that 1,00,000 cash discount ??
The 1L discount thing on the Verna, I got an sms and saw the advert in the paper too, but I read on another thread it is on old 2013 stock.

I had inquired about the Verna last month. There was something like 45-50k discount running. In August its some 15-20k only. I think it's the City effect. With no new City's rolling out, they are expecting a chunk of Honda's waiting customers to go in for the Verna.

Wait for the festive period or for the City deliveries to start again, Verna discounts will increase again I reckon. (for a current 2014 model)
Old 12th August 2014, 10:42   #4835
BHPian

Quote:
For the expedition edition ex showroom was 25.6 if remember correctly and the road tax was computed on that and the OTR came to about 32.5 including BMW secure but without the AMC. Please let me know what your break up is once your deal is done because I am also considering the X1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontoo View Post
Will do! By the way, what was the ex-showroom price being quoted when you checked in June?
@zombiedriver, Kontoo - Keep me in loop
Old 12th August 2014, 12:59   #4836
BHPian

What is this "expedition edition" of the X1? I couldnt find details on the bmw site. Is it like a stripped down CE car? The 9 lakhs off makes it tempting.
Old 12th August 2014, 14:46   #4837
BHPian

Expedition is actually the base variant, it doesn't get the idrive and the sunroof. It gets all the other features like auto headlamps and wipers and all the safety gear
Old 12th August 2014, 14:53   #4838
BHPian

Whoa, the 25.6 L ex-showroom price must have been ages ago. The current ex-showroom price is close to 31.30 L and the OTR in Bangalore with BSI secure (but excluding the maintenance package) is around 39.5 L. I am negotiating for a 9L discount on the OTR price of 39L. Shall keep you both posted.
@Hajaar: The Expedition edition is the base model without the Panoramic Sunroof, I-drive and the Xenon lamps. It's akin to the CE.
A friend of mine recently picked up the Sdrive edition with all the above features in a bulk deal of 3 cars for 36L OTR Bangalore without the maintenance package. The OTR difference between the 2 models before any discount is also close to 6 lakhs!

Last edited by Kontoo : 12th August 2014 at 15:11. Reason: Correction in the price
Old 12th August 2014, 23:40   #4839
BHPian

Etios Xclusive with 100% on road funding
Attached Images

Old 13th August 2014, 11:53   #4840
BHPian

@zombiedriver, Airwind: Are you both seriously considering the X1? If yes, we could negotiate a bulk deal with Navnit motors. I have been offered a price of 31L OTR for now without the BSI secure - 3 years maintenance package. The GM there has promised me a better deal if it is a bulk booking. Please P.M me if you are interested. Thanks!
Old 13th August 2014, 12:20   #4841
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli.ferns View Post
Etios Xclusive with 100% on road funding
Toyota is advertising it now but when i bought Etios Liva in November 2013, 100% on road finance option was available from "Toyota finance" for a tenure of 7 years.

The catch is one need to buy certain accessories compulsorily from the dealer.
driving_smartly is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2014, 13:30   #4842
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
@zombiedriver, Airwind: Are you both seriously considering the X1? If yes, we could negotiate a bulk deal with Navnit motors. I have been offered a price of 31L OTR for now without the BSI secure - 3 years maintenance package. The GM there has promised me a better deal if it is a bulk booking. Please P.M me if you are interested. Thanks!
I am considering the X1 too but I am located in Mumbai. Navnit does have a showroom here too hence let me know if something can be worked out between the locations then we can consider.

Whats the discount on the fully loaded version of the X1? Preferably discount on the ex-showroom price, thats always the best way to negociate.
Old 13th August 2014, 13:44   #4843
BHPian

Hi kontoo the ex-showroom price of 25.6 I mentioned is after the discount of 7 lacs. And as you said the actual OTR is around 39.5 and with a discount of 7 lacs it comes to 32.5 lacs which I mentioned ��.

I don't have enough privileges on TBhp yet to PM.

Last edited by zombiedriver : 13th August 2014 at 13:56.
Old 13th August 2014, 14:15   #4844
BHPian

Quote:
Hi kontoo the ex-showroom price of 25.6 I mentioned is after the discount of 7 lacs. And as you said the actual OTR is around 39.5 and with a discount of 7 lacs it comes to 32.5 lacs which I mentioned ��.

I don't have enough privileges on TBhp yet to PM.
@Sahil: A friend of mine recently picked up the fully loaded version of the X1 in Bangalore in a bulk deal of 3 cars for an OTR of 36 L (the OTR before discount was approximately 46 lakhs). So thats roughly a discount of 10 lakhs. I (We) can perhaps push Navneet to do the same in this case. The ex-showroom price as shown on the BMW website for the Xline / Sportline is 36 L incl. of a VAT of 12.5% (Is VAT is Maharastra more?). Do let me know if I can take up you as a prospect as well when discussing with Navnit

@zombiedriver: I have sent you a mail as I couldn't send you a P.M. You could reply to that or call me on 9880004444 if you are keen on buying the X1. More than 2 cars are considered a bulk deal, we can leverage that to get an advantage on the pricing.
Old 13th August 2014, 16:59   #4845
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
@Sahil: A friend of mine recently picked up the fully loaded version of the X1 in Bangalore in a bulk deal of 3 cars for an OTR of 36 L (the OTR before discount was approximately 46 lakhs). So thats roughly a discount of 10 lakhs. I (We) can perhaps push Navneet to do the same in this case. The ex-showroom price as shown on the BMW website for the Xline / Sportline is 36 L incl. of a VAT of 12.5% (Is VAT is Maharastra more?). Do let me know if I can take up you as a prospect as well when discussing with Navnit
VAT in MH is lower I believe. I would prefer doing registration and insurance on my own hence if you can get me price on the ex-showroom negotiated let me know. I could also consider the base variant.

What is the difference between the base variant and sportline and xline?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks