Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2014, 10:53   #4966
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Are there any offers on Honda Brio Automatic? I'm in the market looking out for an automatic hatchback for my wife.
Old 21st October 2014, 12:05   #4967

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVPal View Post
I checked out the Ertiga ZXi in Mumbai/Thane as my projected running is less than 15,000 km/year. Maruti is offering no discounts for the ZXI, ...... on the ZXi Ertiga.
Same here Pal. Booked one on 21st September with a promise of delivery in 4 weeks but as of yesterday the news is that the car is yet to be allocated (thats the SA's term) and the dealer says its not gonna come till this month end . All lower variants are readily available. One dealer had a white ZDI but ZXI is not available.

On the price front was quoted 8.8 on road Mumbai registration. Extracted a 13.5K cash discount, plus an additional 3k if I get the insurance done thru them. The gold combo package with blue tooth speaker and display (MGA) for 20K.

Cheerio
SPDSTR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2014, 13:42   #4968
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSTR View Post
Same here Pal. Booked one on 21st September with a promise of delivery in 4 weeks but as of yesterday the news is that the car is yet to be allocated (thats the SA's term) and the dealer says its not gonna come till this month end . All lower variants are readily available. One dealer had a white ZDI but ZXI is not available.

On the price front was quoted 8.8 on road Mumbai registration. Extracted a 13.5K cash discount, plus an additional 3k if I get the insurance done thru them. The gold combo package with blue tooth speaker and display (MGA) for 20K.

Cheerio
Too bad SPDSTR, I mean on the waiting for the car, especially since its not coming home in Diwali. I am sure that was your plan when you booked it, naturally.

I see the Ertiga can be decent value for money, but for these issues across the Maruti range.

Thanks for the info on the discount. They are discounting the Diesel more; not a surprise since it costs 1.4 lakhs more on-road, and diesel prices going up has just pushed Maruti to giving discount to partially null such a large difference.
Old 22nd October 2014, 13:28   #4969
BHPian

BMW 520d - 10L Discount @ Infinity Worli + Malad
BMW 320d - 6L Discount @ Infinity Worli + Malad

Will update with Navnit's discounts, should I receive them.
Stiggy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2014, 09:47   #4970
Senior - BHPian

Any offers on the new Octavia? w much would the Diesel with DSG amont to in Delhi/NCR?
Old 23rd October 2014, 10:43   #4971

Anyone heard of any offers on the 1 series?
Old 23rd October 2014, 14:46   #4972
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilinasu View Post
Anyone heard of any offers on the 1 series?
Bird Automotive Gurgaon offers on the 1 series- 5.5 lakh off without negotiation. More can be had i believe. Similar amount off on the X1 too. Contact Saurabh 8527594109
achyutaghosh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2014, 18:35   #4973

Thanks achuta. This is interesting, however I'm from Mumbai, would these be applicable at dealers here?
Old 23rd October 2014, 21:49   #4974
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks achuta. This is interesting, however I'm from Mumbai, would these be applicable at dealers here?
TD-ing the 5er tomorrow, will ask the sales fella for ya.
Old 24th October 2014, 10:21   #4975
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVPal View Post
Guys, in the market for a new petrol car; we are 5+1kid in the family.
Is there any offer on Punto 1.4. Going by the sales and year end, assume it could be somewhere around at least a lakh
Old 24th October 2014, 10:31   #4976
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitewheel View Post
Are there any offers on Honda Brio Automatic? I'm in the market looking out for an automatic hatchback for my wife.
Honda does not usually declare discounts as such but on case to case basis they do offer some discounts or freebies. But that also depends upon the dealership.
I used to work at Honda dealership in Mumbai for few months and that time they used to offer discounts on individual basis because Brio doesn't sell 'that' well.

The discounts also depend on how hard you bargain and how much discount/freebies the SA and SM are willing to give it to you.

Good Luck!
RavSam
RavSam is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2014, 16:36   #4977
BHPian

Quote:
He said 25L-28L OTR. (Navnit Worli)
Old 24th October 2014, 22:14   #4978
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavSam View Post
The discounts also depend on how hard you bargain and how much discount/freebies the SA and SM are willing to give it to you.

Good Luck!
RavSam
Thanks RavSam. Right now the guys in Honda are not offering anything. They show a different attitude now though I have got three vehicles from the dealership.
Old 24th October 2014, 22:24   #4979
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitewheel View Post
Right now the guys in Honda are not offering anything. They show a different attitude now though I have got three vehicles from the dealership.
My pleasure. They won't give any offers in the beginning. If you tell them that you have bought previous cars from the same dealership then they may not offer you substantial discounts at all (knowing that you WILL buy from them anyway!) or may be you get a good discount if they are generous (rare case but it does happen!).

It's usually the month of January with stocks belonging to previous year that a good discount is given (i.e. if that variant is available). You can try telling them that you are considering other cars or other dealerships and may be they will try to give you a sweet discount. Tell them that you might go for Grand i10 or Swift (<biggest competitors).
Old 25th October 2014, 01:34   #4980
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiggy View Post
He said 25L-28L OTR. (Navnit Worli)
Is this for the 3 series ? Registration in mumbai or thane ?
Thanks

Last edited by sidwadia : 25th October 2014 at 01:35. Reason: Spelling mistake

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks