Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2014, 15:38   #5011
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (7)
re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumping Soul View Post
I'm currently considering Tata Aria as a 2nd car for the entire family and if possible would want to buy it in next month or so.

Wanted to know from people here, if there are any discounts avaialble on this car, in Bangalore, or any concerns i should be aware of.

I'm not considering Innova and XUV since I personally don't like them much. Appreciate your feedback.
I know from a trustworthy taxi driver friend, that the aria is super powerful when compared to the innova and that noise insulation is also better than innova. On top of it, he also pointed out that the ride quality improves a lot as you keep adding more people and more luggage. He even went to the extent of saying that once he has sat and driven the aria, he does not want to drive innova anymore. However, be wary of electrical issues and T.A.S.S service levels.
venkyhere is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th November 2014, 21:44   #5012
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by prkiran View Post
Got a call from the nearby Fiat dealer; they have a pre-facelift Punto Dynamic diesel in stock. He was quoting 6.5 lacs. Is this a good deal? Might be able to negotiate further in person.
I was looking for a Grande Punto in July-Aug. Pushed the dealer for a 1.25 lakh discount on the 1.3 MJD Emotion variant including exchange bonus. Hope you can extract more with the Evo launched.

Push for not paying handling charges, etc. Also if exchanging push for a higher price for your existing car. I was finally offered 1.15 for my Alto Lxi 2007 model having done 85k. Had new wheels and tires on the Alto though, the insurance was also done for a year, and the service was done a month ago.

Good luck.
Old 5th November 2014, 14:48   #5013
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by allidzrused View Post
Hi! fellow BHPians looking for some advice as this is my first new car purchase.
I am ready to buy a new Renault Duster RxL+. The On road pricing in the Proforma Invoice form is Rs 11,72,472.
The breakup is as follows:
Ex showroom ---------->9,99,000
Life Tax 12%----------->1,20,380
Insurance ------------->35,692
Handling charges------->9,900
Standard Accessories--->4,000
Permanent Registration-->3,500
Total------------------->11,72,472

Any discounts and offers that i am unaware of? Is this a good time to buy OR should I wait till year end?
)
I had just checked for a 4wd Duster and the Coimbatore dealer is quoting the following.
4wd RxL Diesel (invoice) regular price is 12.10 Lakhs, but the SA said Renault is offering a 'year end /November bonanza' at Rs.11.29 Lakhs (invoice) . Guy also added that this is an all India pricing. Maybe they will have a similar deal for the model/variant you seek. Kindly check at your dealer.

Guess the sales figures /projections are finally reaching the right ears.

Still should appreciate Renault in reading the logic behind the loss faced by the year end buyer-in terms of model year matter and offering to compensate a bit.
jmktm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2014, 23:47   #5014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmktm View Post
I had just checked for a 4wd Duster and the Coimbatore dealer is quoting the following.
4wd RxL Diesel (invoice) regular price is 12.10 Lakhs, but the SA said Renault is offering a 'year end /November bonanza' at Rs.11.29 Lakhs (invoice) . Guy also added that this is an all India pricing. Maybe they will have a similar deal for the model/variant you seek. Kindly check at your dealer.

Guess the sales figures /projections are finally reaching the right ears.

Still should appreciate Renault in reading the logic behind the loss faced by the year end buyer-in terms of model year matter and offering to compensate a bit.
Thanks for the heads up jmktm, will surely find out about the deal that you mentioned in your post above.
Old 6th November 2014, 14:58   #5015
Senior - BHPian

Guys - posting on behalf of a friend. Pls confirm if this is a good deal for the said car or anything better is possible

car : Jetta 2L TDI comfortline
ex showroon : 16,40,556
cash discount : 50,000
corporate discount : 15,000
special discount : 5000
processing/regn charges : 8000
essential pack : 17029 ( covers mud flap, carpets )
Old 6th November 2014, 18:36   #5016
BHPian

I got the offer from TafeReach for Safari Storme EX in Chennai:

TML offer: Rs. 20,000
Dealer Offer: Rs 5000
Corporate Discount: Rs 7000

I beg to disagree that TML is giving only 20K disc. on Storme. Last month it was almost 80-90K. Moreover, everyone on this forum knows the numbers which Storme sells, upgraded version around the corner and this is year end.

Anyone heard of a better deal.
Old 6th November 2014, 18:45   #5017
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper-VTEC View Post
I got the offer from TafeReach for Safari Storme EX in Chennai:

TML offer: Rs. 20,000
Dealer Offer: Rs 5000
Corporate Discount: Rs 7000

I beg to disagree that TML is giving only 20K disc. on Storme. Last month it was almost 80-90K. Moreover, everyone on this forum knows the numbers which Storme sells, upgraded version around the corner and this is year end.

Anyone heard of a better deal.
hyperVtec : who are you in touch with ? Saravanan is the SUV sales team lead (when i bought the Storme ). Try checking with him for a better offer. I think there is room for a bit more ( not too much though )
Old 6th November 2014, 19:16   #5018
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
hyperVtec : who are you in touch with ? Saravanan is the SUV sales team lead (when i bought the Storme ). Try checking with him for a better offer. I think there is room for a bit more ( not too much though )
Yes i am in discussion with Sarvanan. He has given me this quote.

Actually i was expecting at least 40-50K TML discount, which was a pretty regular affair from last 6 months. Not sure why TML reduced discounts on a slow moving (selling) vehicle which is due for upgrade within next 6 months at the year end.

if this is the case, doesn't it make sense to wait and buy a 2015 manufactured car with 2015 registration?
Old 7th November 2014, 20:09   #5019

Hi folks, I got this offer from LB Nagar, Hyderabad, showroom for Renault Scala RxL Diesel Travelogue:

Ex-Showroom Price : 8,05,600
Life Tax at 12% : 97,172
Insurance : 29,105
Handling Charges : 8,000
Standard Accessories : 5,164
Reg & Teflon Charges : 6,000
Travelogue Kit : 53,000
On-Road Total : 10,04,041

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this. I like the offer on ex-showroom price. But, I think insurance premium is on the higher side compared to the quotes found on policybazaar. Also, the handling and "Reg & Teflon" charges are something I am unable to digest well.
Old 10th November 2014, 17:41   #5020
BHPian

Guys, someone in the family is seriously considering buying the Q3 premium+ in Mumbai. Any ballpark figures of discounts/schemes available for the same?
Old 10th November 2014, 18:49   #5021
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by apurva512 View Post
Guys, someone in the family is seriously considering buying the Q3 premium+ in Mumbai. Any ballpark figures of discounts/schemes available for the same?
Not sure of discounts on the Q3 but the X1 is on big discount (almost 10 lakhs off) since there is a big stock of 2013 cars with dealers. Atleast this was the case till few months ago.
Do let me know what you manage on the Q3
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th November 2014, 18:54   #5022
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by apurva512 View Post
Q3 and Q5 apparently have a waiting period, so doubt much will be available. The best bet is to wait till next month, there will be discounts at the year end.
Akshay1234 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th November 2014, 19:28   #5023
Distinguished - BHPian

Member Sameerg001 has managed to extract a discount of almost 1.2L off the Duster 110 adventure model in delhi. After discount the ex-showroom price has come to 10.84L. Sounds good?
Old 11th November 2014, 11:59   #5024

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Member Sameerg001 has managed to extract a discount of almost 1.2L off the Duster 110 adventure model in delhi. After discount the ex-showroom price has come to 10.84L. Sounds good?
How did he manage to get such an insane amount of discount
Could you provide me the link/post where he has posted this...
Old 11th November 2014, 15:32   #5025
BHPian

Fiat Linea (Emotion) OTR: 11.57,
Current discount: Around: 1.2 L,
On-road price after discount 10.4 L

On all Punto-Evo models, insurance is free (~25,000/-).

Fiesta Trend/Titanium variants 40000 cash discount on OTR. Trend would come for 10.00 L and Titanium for 10.9 L

Thanks,
Srinivas.R

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks