Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2014, 17:43   #4816
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvhplyevraftr View Post
Any idea of discounts and offers on XUV 5oo W8 for the month of August?. Is this a good time to buy or wait for some more time?. Is a facelift expected in recent future?.
There is a rumor of an face-lift sometime next year. However going by the way Scorpio face-lift is getting delayed I guess there is no point in waiting for this.

Not sure of the current offers, especially in HYD. However you can refer to this post in official review thread to get an idea. Link.
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th August 2014, 19:15   #4817
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightening-Fast View Post
Which dealership did you go with. I dont think dealers here in bangalore have a clue about the Hyundai holiday package. Could this be availed as a cash discount. And i am assuming it is valid even if the deal on the basis of an exchange of an old car
Update from Advaith Hyundai today: Hyundai has withdrawn the holiday offer as of 7th August and since my car wasn't invoiced by then, I'll not get that offer.

Anyways, I'll wait till 11th, take a good hard look at the Elite in person, read some reviews and then make final payment.
Old 8th August 2014, 20:23   #4818
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by smukherjee View Post
Update from Advaith Hyundai today: Hyundai has withdrawn the holiday offer as of 7th August and since my car wasn't invoiced by then, I'll not get that offer.

Anyways, I'll wait till 11th, take a good hard look at the Elite in person, read some reviews and then make final payment.
I suggest you to go for new model as you'll get newer & latest improved car, forget the discount
Old 9th August 2014, 14:14   #4819
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvhplyevraftr View Post
Guys,

Any idea of discounts and offers on XUV 5oo W8 for the month of August?. Is this a good time to buy or wait for some more time?. Is a facelift expected in recent future?.

Thank you.
In today's Kannada paper (in Bangalore) saw Mahindra ad with a discount of Rs.60,0000/- for XUV500 and Rs.80K on Scorpio. Does this mean that the facelift version of Scorpio is round the corner?
PNTLovesNano is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2014, 20:25   #4820
BHPian

Hello BHPians

Any discounts and offers on Verna/Vento (diesel) for the month of August?. Is this a good time to buy OR should I wait for some more time? Head says Verna, Heart says Vento - kind of in a dilemma.

Thank you & Regards,
Dr. Aniketh Sharma
Old 10th August 2014, 21:48   #4821
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoneycake View Post
Hello BHPians

Any discounts and offers on Verna/Vento (diesel) for the month of August?. Is this a good time to buy OR should I wait for some more time? Head says Verna, Heart says Vento - kind of in a dilemma.

Thank you & Regards,
Dr. Aniketh Sharma
Don't go with your head or heart. Go with your lever and drive home the new City.
Old 11th August 2014, 10:38   #4822
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
...Any discounts and offers on Verna/Vento (diesel) for the month of August?. Is this a good time to buy OR should I wait for some more time? Head says Verna, Heart says Vento - kind of in a dilemma...
The ideal time to look for discounts is October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem View Post
Don't go with your head or heart. Go with your lever and drive home the new City.
Hope you didn't forget City's waiting period is close to 6 months in some places.
Old 11th August 2014, 10:39   #4823
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
The ideal time to look for discounts is October.

Hope you didn't forget City's waiting period is close to 6 months in some places.
In Bangalore Magnum Honda would give you the car is 1-2 months if going for a company lease. Even shorter. Though officially waiting time is longer but none of my friends have waited more then 2 months.
Old 11th August 2014, 16:51   #4824
BHPian

Hi!
Any idea what discounts are being offered on the BMW X1 (Expedition edition) in Bangalore currently? Would appreciate any feedback on this as I am finalising one this week.
Thanks!
Old 11th August 2014, 19:45   #4825
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontoo View Post
Hi!
Any idea what discounts are being offered on the BMW X1 (Expedition edition) in Bangalore currently? Would appreciate any feedback on this as I am finalising one this week.
Thanks!
In Mumbai around 9l off is being offered. I think it should be similar there.
Akshay1234 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2014, 20:34   #4826
BHPian

Quote:
Hi!
Thanks!
Hi the last i checked was in the end of June and at the time they were offering 7 lacs for corporates and professionals and 5 lacs for others. 9 lacs looks very tempting . Can you please update this thread or PM me once you finalize the deal.Thanks
Old 11th August 2014, 21:20   #4827
BHPian

Thanks Askhay, you seem to be spot on. I am being offered around the same figure provided I also take the BSI secure + maintenance pack and also get the financing done through BMW.
Old 11th August 2014, 21:36   #4828
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
The official August 2014 offer for the Hyundai Verna is benefits upto 1,00,000/- rupees.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled.jpg

A bit of haggling should make the dealer throw in some more - expect to the tune of 1.3L-1.4L worth of discounts if you go for the top models - SX or SX (O).

Volkswagen is running the "Fully Loaded" offer on the Vento, which includes free insurance for 3 years, free Extended Warranty for the 3rd year, free maintenance for 3 years, all included in a low all-in-one EMI scheme for 36 months.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled1.jpg

The Vento is a slow-seller, so if you can bargain hard you can get the dealer to throw in plenty more, in terms of cash discount + free accessories.

Pit the deals against each other (Hyundai deal to VW dealer, VW deal to Hyundai dealer) and show them both your cheque-book showing how serious you are for buying your dream car, and you might get better over-and-above deals from both of them.

All the best!
Old 12th August 2014, 00:32   #4829
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Thanks Askhay, you seem to be spot on. I am being offered around the same figure provided I also take the BSI secure + maintenance pack and also get the financing done through BMW.
Seems like a good deal. Though check up on the X3 Advantage edition too, there will be massive discounts on that too.
Old 12th August 2014, 00:54   #4830
BHPian

Wow. That's an amazing deal. How come I've never come across it. Anyways is that 1,00,000 cash discount ?? I need to exchange my 2010 Astar ZXi too....

Will haggle with both VW and Hyundai...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks