Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2015, 08:46   #5566
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_and View Post
Getting a quote on Grand i10 automatic
On road 7.2 - discounts of 55k cash and 15000 in accessories. Effective price 6.5 L. Is it a good deal?

It is definately a good deal, recently a friend of mine bought it after 52 thousand discount and it costed him 6.75 lacks.
Old 10th December 2015, 17:03   #5567
BHPian

Hyundai Motor India Price Hike Applicable From Jan 2016

HMIL is all set to increase the prices of all its models upto INR 30,000 with effect from January 2016. Increase in component cost and weak rupee are the main factors behind this hike.

Source : http://www.hyundai.com/in/en/MediaCe...09.html?selx2=

Last edited by MunnabhaiMBBS : 10th December 2015 at 17:08.
MunnabhaiMBBS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2015, 17:19   #5568
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Motor India Price Hike Applicable From Jan 2016

With this news, I guess prospective buyers must plan their purchase in this month of December itself as Hyundai has numerous year-end offers running at the moment.
I think Hyundai will still offer good deal later to lure customers as they need to keep the sales on fire.
Hope other manufacturers don't follow this trait.
Old 10th December 2015, 18:28   #5569
Senior - BHPian

As is the case every year, we can except announcements to similar effect from all other manufacturers in the next few days. Whenever I read the words Price Hike from New Year, what I actually interpret is Year End Stock Clearance Sale!!!

But yes, for someone who is planning to keep the car for long and does not really care about model year / resale value, December could be a good time to find a great deal. Or of course, wait till January 2016 and get even better discounts on 'old stock' from 2015.
Old 10th December 2015, 21:52   #5570
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viju View Post
As is the case every year, we can except announcements to similar effect from all other manufacturers in the next few days. Whenever I read the words Price Hike from New Year, what I actually interpret is Year End Stock Clearance Sale!!!

But yes, for someone who is planning to keep the car for long and does not really care about model year / resale value, December could be a good time to find a great deal. Or of course, wait till January 2016 and get even better discounts on 'old stock' from 2015.
That's what I had planned to do. My next upgrade I'm planning to keep for a minimum of 7 years. I was thinking of hitting the Nexa & Duster showrooms late December/early Jan for more discounts on SCross/Duster. But with the Chennai Flood situation I have to rethink my plan as I don't want to buy any Duster manufactured before Jan 2016.
Old 10th December 2015, 23:52   #5571
BHPian

When I was taking delivery of the Baleno this evening, I overheard someone buying a S-Cross delta 1.6 at a discount of 1.6 lakhs, and accessories of all sorts thrown in. Seems like a great deal, if anyone's interested.
Old 11th December 2015, 00:00   #5572
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayank0782 View Post
:O
If thats the case, it puts the DDIS320 right at a very small premium to DDIS200.

Very good deal in my opinion.

Do you know on which variants was this discount offered?
Sorry for the delay. IIRC, the on road price is 16L and after the discount its 13.5L. Going by the price I guess it's for the top end variant.
samabhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 09:05   #5573
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
Any updates on discounts on the current Fortuner 4x4 Auto in Mumbai? Looking to go with this, even though I wanted the Everest/Endeavour or the Jeep Grand Cherokee...
That segment is about to change with the new Endeavor, Fortuner and Pajero all coming next year. Not to mention the Trailblazer is already out.

Why the rush? If I were you, I'd wait rather than throwing 30L on a car with a platform that has already been in the market for about 7 years.

My $0.02
Old 11th December 2015, 09:45   #5574
BHPian

Folks,

I am looking to book Toyota Innova GX this week in Bangalore.
If anyone else is also planning for the same, PM me so that we could do a deal together.

Current discount offered is : 40k cash discount.
Accessories at 50% discount (Touch screen Headunit, Reverse camera, Rear Emblem chrome, 2 front Fog lamps).
Old 11th December 2015, 10:18   #5575
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup7649 View Post
Folks,

I am looking to book Toyota Innova GX this week in Bangalore.

If anyone else is also planning for the same, PM me so that we could do a deal together.

Current discount offered is : 40k cash discount.

Accessories at 50% discount (Touch screen Headunit, Reverse camera, Rear Emblem chrome, 2 front Fog lamps).

If you are not in a hurry, why don't you wait for the all new Innova which is likely to arrive in the next 4/5 months.
Old 11th December 2015, 13:26   #5576
BHPian

I had posted this in another thread, but posting the same here as well as it gives a clear picture of the deal that can be had in Thane

Been looking for an automatic hatch for my wife. Occasionally might be used by me for work and at times for a short family drive on the highways.

So these are the available deals.

Wagon R - 5.85 L (air bags + abs) - actual OTR :- 6.10 ( 2 months waiting )
Grand i10 - 6.70 (no air bags no abs) - actual OTR :- 7.22
Brio - 7.10 (all features of grand i10 - push button start + abs + ebd = airbags) surprisingly neither brio nor gi10 have auto locks - actual OTR :- 7.45
Micra - 7.80 (all features of i10 + airbags + abs + ebd + ba) - actual OTR :- 8.36
figo - 8.05 ( the dealer is having a sunset orange at his show room ready delivery claimed, but i think he is also using that as a TD car) No discounts
Baleno - 8.11 (has most of the features) No discounts 4 months waiting

Wth to do - I have never been so confused or spoilt for choices.

The other thing is should I venture north of i10 to micra - if so then what of service (micra / brio ) hardly sell 400 units a month, though i feel that brio would be a more saner choice in terms of peace of mind - but otherwise bland interior with not so many features as against the micra or stick to wagon r, with abs and keep the 2L saved for another day.

The car that I will buy will be kept atleast for 6-7 years maybe more. (I kept my Palio for 13 before gifting it) - taking that into consideration is wagon r structurally a safe car or should honda/nissan be it.
Old 11th December 2015, 13:35   #5577
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
If you are not in a hurry, why don't you wait for the all new Innova which is likely to arrive in the next 4/5 months.
I did wait till the launch in Indonesia, however the prices will be up by 3% from Jan2016 + the new Innova will anyways cost atleast 2lacs more than the current ones. So in total we are talking about 2.5-3lacs net increase.

So going with the current gen.
Old 11th December 2015, 13:37   #5578
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_and View Post
I had posted this in another thread, but posting the same here as well as it gives a clear picture of the deal that can be had in Thane
Best among all is the Baleno considering its new in market and is indeed good numbers.
1. You will get super features.
2. Maruti service back-up.
3. Latest entry in market, so will not have any immediate revisions.
4. Being pretty much almost a best seller, will have good resale too.
Old 11th December 2015, 13:37   #5579
BHPian

My friend in Ahmedabad is getting 4 lakhs off on the C class. On road it is coming to be at 42.5 lakhs. This is the C220d Avantgarde. Just a note for all potential C buyers.

He was also told that this is the only CKD model and the others (style) are CBU, which I was a bit surprised to hear.

Last edited by kartavya : 11th December 2015 at 13:41.
kartavya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 13:39   #5580
Lij
BHPian

Below from yesterday's Bombay Times
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-volvodemocars.jpg  

Lij is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks