Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2015, 11:00   #5416
BHPian

Re: October 2015 - Discounts and offers

Nissan - as published on www.mycarhelpline.com

Datsun Go - 1st Year Insurance + 2 Gram Gold Coin + Finance @ 8.99%
Datsun Go Plus - Dealer Level Offers and Deals. Customized at Dealer End
Nissan Micra Active - Rs 20K worth Exchange Bonus
Nissan Micra Diesel - 1st Year Insurance + 20K Exchange + 8.99% Finance Interest Rate
Nissan Sunny Diesel - 1st Year Insurance + 30K Exchange + 10K Accessories + 8.99% Interest Rate + Assured 5 Gram Gold Coin if booked by 12th October
Nissan Terrano - 1st Year Insurance + 8.99% Finance + 20K Exchange + Blaupunkt Navigation System + Assured 5 Gram Gold Coin if booked Car by 12th October
Terms Apply, Limited Period Offer on Select Model Variants

Terrano looks very tempting!
Old 7th October 2015, 18:11   #5417
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Any offer right now on Octavia & Jetta diesels ? Both Skoda dealers in bangalore told me none and so did the VW Whitefield.
Old 7th October 2015, 19:26   #5418
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanhunt123 View Post
Any offer right now on Octavia & Jetta diesels ? Both Skoda dealers in bangalore told me none and so did the VW Whitefield.
Hey Mr.Hunt,

I believe the Octavia Anniversary edition is being offered at a reduced price when compared to the usual models. That apart, I haven't heard of any major discounts. The emission scandal hasn't translated to any discounts yet on both Skoda and VW cars.

Cheers
achyu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th October 2015, 19:57   #5419
BHPian

Heard from the Fiat dealer today - The Linea Diesel is being offered with a discount of almost 1 lakh in Chennai.
Old 7th October 2015, 21:02   #5420
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by achyu View Post
Hey Mr.Hunt,

I believe the Octavia Anniversary edition is being offered at a reduced price when compared to the usual models. That apart, I haven't heard of any major discounts. The emission scandal hasn't translated to any discounts yet on both Skoda and VW cars.

Cheers
Hey - Anniversary edition is not at any reduced price - its a new variant on top of the Elegance version.
ethanhunt123 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th October 2015, 21:31   #5421
BHPian

Quote:
Hey - Anniversary edition is not at any reduced price - its a new variant on top of the Elegance version.
That's strange. They are quoting 15.45L as the starting price for the Anniversary edition. That is the price of the Ambition variant!
Old 7th October 2015, 21:58   #5422
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That's strange. They are quoting 15.45L as the starting price for the Anniversary edition. That is the price of the Ambition variant!
The ads are misleading - there is no "anniversary" ambition variant.
Old 7th October 2015, 22:59   #5423
BHPian

Quote:
The ads are misleading - there is no "anniversary" ambition variant.
So if the anniversary edition is being placed above Elegance and starts at 15.45L, isn't that at a nicely reduced price? Elegance costs 18.7L ex-showroom in Maharashtra.

Cheers
Old 8th October 2015, 03:10   #5424
BHPian

Maruti S-Cross ushers first the great Indian Festive Season. A 1 Lakh discount for a new launch of 2015 is quite a surprise.

http://www.rediff.com/business/repor...s/20151006.htm
Old 8th October 2015, 08:16   #5425
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
So if the anniversary edition is being placed above Elegance and starts at 15.45L, isn't that at a nicely reduced price? Elegance costs 18.7L ex-showroom in Maharashtra.

Cheers
OK - anniversary edition doesnt start at 15.45L. This is the spread of the models right now in terms of increasing price -

Ambition
Elegance
Style Plus (Anniversary Edition)

So no change in Ambition or Elegance price - there is a new variant Style Plus (Anniversary edition) wihch is costlier than Elegance.
Old 8th October 2015, 08:35   #5426
BHPian

Quote:
Renault

Renault Kwid - Bookings Open. Deliveries to begin from 13th October - 1st Navratri Renault Pulse, Scala - 1st Year Insurance or Low Interest Rate of 6.99%
Renault Lodgy - Finance @ 4.99% Interest Rate or Upto Rs 45000 Cash Discount. Add on:- 4 yr Comprehensive Warranty
Renault Duster 85 PS - Finance @ 4.99% Interest Rate or Rs 45000 Cash Discount
Renault Duster 110 PS - Finance @ 9.99% Interest Rate or Rs 35000 Cash Discount
Renault Duster Explore Edition - @ Special Pricing of 9.99 Lakh (85PS), 11.10 Lakh (110 PS)
Terms Apply. Offer on Select Model Variants. Corporate Discount Additional

A couple of weeks ago, just before I booked my XUV5OO, I had visited the Renault showroom in B Narayanapura. I was able to negotiate 70K worth discounts and freebies on the Duster. I was just fishing for fun. My sights were set on the Cheetah. But I am sure interested buyers can do better if they try.

Cheers

Hey. Any discount you got on ur XUV New Age by the way? I got none and hence wondering where all should I push.
Old 8th October 2015, 09:07   #5427
BHPian

Quote:
OK - anniversary edition doesnt start at 15.45L. This is the spread of the models right now in terms of increasing price -

Ambition
Elegance
Style Plus (Anniversary Edition)

So no change in Ambition or Elegance price - there is a new variant Style Plus (Anniversary edition) wihch is costlier than Elegance.
Ah...Got it. Thanks! Wonder what's with Skoda and this mixed-messaging. It's quite confusing. Why call the same model with two different names and mislead the customer with something like this - http://www.skoda-auto.co.in/models/octavia/anniversary if the edition is not starting at 15.45L!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus_Deft View Post
Hey. Any discount you got on ur XUV New Age by the way? I got none and hence wondering where all should I push.
Hi Icarus_Deft,

I got a 10K corporate discount. The quoted price for the insurance was 59K for comprehensive + 9.5K additional for B2B. I bought accessories worth 17K. The dealer was willing to give me the accessories for free and sell the B2B insurance at 59K. I had negotiated with Future Generali, Tata AIG and a couple of others on the side. Managed to get a quote of 35K. Went back to the dealer and negotiated hard once again. He was able to get close with ICICI Lombard and United India Insurance. I picked ICICI and paid for the accessories after getting another Rs500 off on them. Also got the standard fitment and accessories like mud flaps and floor mats for free along with under chassis treatment and teflon coating.

All in all, about 42K off on initial quoted price + standard accessories + under chassis + teflon

Cheers

Last edited by achyu : 8th October 2015 at 09:08. Reason: fixed a typo
achyu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2015, 14:14   #5428
Distinguished - BHPian

Tata Motors Ltd. (”TML”) offers Scratch & Win One Assured Gift on buying a Tata Passenger Car from authorized TML Dealership anywhere in India (except Tamil Nadu) during the offer period from 1st October’2015 to 15th November’2015 or till stock lasts

CASH BACK BONANZA
Each scratch card will contain any one of the following gifts:
covered under this offer are:
Cash Back of Rs 2,000
Cash Back of Rs 20,000
Cash Back of Rs 50,000
Cash Back of 50%
Cash Back of 100%

** Conditions apply
- Receipts under Scratch & Win Offer will attract TDS to be borne by the Winner, also the Cash Back will be in respect of Ex-showroom Price of the Car Purchased. Registration, Insurance, Road Tax, Registration Tax and any other Levy shall be paid by the Winner and will not be eligible for refund.

Details: http://movus.tatamotors.com/terms.php
Dry Ice is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2015, 17:37   #5429
BHPian

Mahindra
TUV3OO - Dealer Level Scheme by Offering Part OD Discount on Insurance Premium
Xylo M-Hawk - Rs 25000 Cash Discount + 40% OD Discount on Insurance + 20K Exchange
Scorpio - 1st Year Comprehensive Insurance + 20K Exchange + Rs 5500 Corporate Discount
XUV5OO - Upto Rs 10K Corporate Discount

Note: Prices have gone up by 15 to 20K on most variants.

I got the below information on Exchange and Loyalty schemes from my dealer today:

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-mahindra_oct_offers.png

Last edited by achyu : 8th October 2015 at 17:39. Reason: Added a note on the price increase
achyu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th October 2015, 17:24   #5430
BHPian

Volkswagen

VW Polo Petrol - Upto Rs 30K Cash + 10K Exchange + 10K Loyalty
VW Polo Diesel - 20K Cash (T/L), 35K Cash (H/L), 45K Cash (C/L). Add on 10K Exchange + 10K Loyalty
VW Vento - 20K Exchange + 20K Loyalty

Note: Polo Bookings On. Batch with the hand gear issue is being rectified by Quality Control Team and would be delivered by dealers only post repair / replacement of Handbrake Cable Lever.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks