Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2015, 10:10   #5326
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Anyone has information on how much the previous generation XUV W4 is selling for with discounts in Bangalore?
A friend is looking for one and got a quote of 13.6 which I feel is high considering the new age one is 14 on road according to carwale.
Old 17th June 2015, 11:52   #5327
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Talked to the Renault guys regarding the duster and was quoted 1L off for the 85 ps RXL, 30K off for the 85 ps RXL Opt. pack. There is also a 15K exchange offer in addition to this.
batterylow is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2015, 18:57   #5328
BHPian

Do you guys have any idea about the discounts offered on Jetta diesel HL(Dsg) in Hyderabad?

Confused between an Octavia and Jetta. Inclined towards Jetta as it offers more comfort but Octy has more equipment for the same money. Hope this discount thing plays a important role in the final decision.
Old 22nd June 2015, 19:16   #5329
BHPian

What is the maximum discount that can be achieved on the Ford Ecosport, with Creta and S-cross just around the corner? There are no discounts from Ford's side so experts please suggest till what amount can I push the dealer?
shreyak_ss is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2015, 12:20   #5330
BHPian

I had the same issue. We were looking at Ecosport three weeks back. The Diesel Titanium variant was priced at 12.4 L on road in Mumbai. The dealer gave zero discounts. I am waiting for Creta to launch to see if there is an effect on discounting for the Ecosport.
vikramv1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2015, 14:43   #5331
BHPian

Hi guys, Honda City price in Chennai.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-hondacity2015.jpg  

Torino is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2015, 15:30   #5332
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
Anyone has information on how much the previous generation XUV W4 is selling for with discounts in Bangalore?
A friend is looking for one and got a quote of 13.6 which I feel is high considering the new age one is 14 on road according to carwale.
In line with what the dealer offered here, without any negotiation.
Previous generation XUV W8 , 40,000 cash discount + 10,000 dealer discount.

Could have negotiated further, however will go for the new XUV later in the year.
goswami.j is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2015, 12:58   #5333
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyak_ss View Post
What i..e dealer?
The dealer in Coimbatore is offering no discounts on the Ecosport, but I'm hopeful that things change once the new releases start rolling out in July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramv1 View Post
I had the same issue. We were looking at Ecosport three weeks ...for the Ecosport.
I think you are referring to the Titanium Option pack, the Titanium diesel is around 11.35 on road when I checked last week. (No discounts whatsoever)
Old 13th July 2015, 11:23   #5334
CPJ
BHPian

Hi Guys,
What sort of discounts and offers are currently going on Volkswagen Polo 1.5 Tdi? I have been told of two offers by Volkswagen Pune West out of which I can choose one:
  1. Low Interest rate of 3.99% and 10 thousand exchange bonus.
  2. Cash discount of 50 thousand and additional 10 thousand exchange bonus.

Can anyone please confirm about additional discounts and offers that they are aware of for the Polo Tdi.

Thanks.
Old 13th July 2015, 18:29   #5335
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPJ View Post
Hi Guys,
What sort of discounts and offers are currently going on Volkswagen Polo 1.5 Tdi? Cash discount of 50 thousand and additional 10 thousand exchange bonus.
Dont you want to wait for the Aspire's 100 horses.
Overall the 60k cash discounts seem fine. See if if they can throw in some freebies like mats, etc
dipen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th July 2015, 18:45   #5336
CPJ
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
Dont you want to wait for the Aspire's 100 horses.
Overall the 60k cash discounts seem fine. See if if they can throw in some freebies like mats, etc
Thanks Dipen. Actually I have been patiently waiting for the Aspire to launch but have not heard any concrete news about its launch date. Sure the 100 horses sound interesting but I'm not a fan of compact sedans.

Also the Volkswagen guys now have agreed for corporate discount of some additional 4000/- and would ask them for some freebies as well.
Old 13th July 2015, 20:40   #5337
BHPian

A good more than 14 lakhs discount is being offered on some stock of 2015 make Porsche cayenne diesel over an ex showroom price of INR 1,04,58,000 .

Porsche Gurgaon has three Cayenne left in stock with this offer , two are white and the third is silver in color.

I strongly believe its a deal worth an eye for anybody considering a car in this segment.

No deals on the new sports cars though. Two unregistered but used as demo 2014 make Boxter S available with not so inviting asking price as well. They had the heart to ask for 1.25cr for one of those , thanks to the loadings and the new price.
Old 13th July 2015, 21:26   #5338
Senior - BHPian

I had a query but I am not sure exactly where to put it. This seemed to me the most apt thread.

Recently visited Maruti and they had a list of discounts, one of them being exchange bonus. How does this work? From the feedback I got from a few people, I guess whether you actually exchange your old car with them or not, they would usually give you this discount if the RC copy is submitted with them. Is that true?

Asking because the value quoted for my Palio GTX by the dealer is probably lower than the amount I can get by scrapping it. I can easily get a much better amount if I sell myself.

Anybody knows if I can sell the car myself but still claim the exchange bonus ? exchange bonus is around 30-35k, depending on the model.

Discounts currenly at Maruti
Wagon R : 25k normal disc + 35k Exchange + 2k corporate
Alto / k10 / Ritz : 30k Normal + 30k exchange + 2k corporate
Swift / Ertiga / Celerio : 10k exchange + 2k corporate

Last edited by vinit.merchant : 13th July 2015 at 21:31.
Old 14th July 2015, 00:56   #5339
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Recently visited Maruti and they had a list of discounts, one of them being exchange bonus. How does this work? From the feedback I got from a few people, I guess whether you actually exchange your old car with them or not, they would usually give you this discount if the RC copy is submitted with them. Is that true?
Check with the dealer itself. I read lots of dealers ready to do it; but they need to confirm it themselves. I think you still have further scope for negotiations on the models with more discounts in terms of accessories. If you are not in a hurry, October is when discounts are higher.

Off-topic: Put an ad for your car on Fiat forums & you'll get a better price for your car.
swiftnfurious is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th July 2015, 22:01   #5340
BHPian

Folks,

I came to know today about a promotion going on for FIAT cars sold in July. The manufacturer is offering complete free service (Including Labour + Consumables) for 3years - 45K Km's, which I felt is a good deal apart from the regular discounts they usually throw in.

Cheers,
pdma.

Last edited by pdma : 14th July 2015 at 22:11.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks