Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2015, 14:29   #5176
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
Any discounts on offer on Celerio AMT/ Alto K10 AMT versions ?
No discounts. This is the offer list I received from Kalyani motors in Kengeri.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img20150113wa0001.jpg  

ashw_r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2015, 15:06   #5177
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
If you are looking for a budget buy you could get a well loaded A4 at a price of what a corporate edition would have been. The discounts are heavy on the A4 currently.
I was told by Audi Bangalore there is a 0% interest loan for 3? years for 23l or something ? No other discount that I can remember.
Old 14th January 2015, 20:10   #5178
dvv
BHPian

Hello Everyone,
Thought I'd share the new prices for the elite i20. Got the list from Hyundai Motor Plaza at Chennai when I made my booking of the i20.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-price-list.jpg

Also, the price quoted for the comprehensive insurance (not to be confused with 0% depreciation) is about 3K higher than if you were to take insurance outside that includes zero depreciation and other top up packages. So please do try and shop around before you get insurance for your cars.

Drive safe.
dvv
Old 15th January 2015, 02:52   #5179
BHPian

Folks,

Here is a link which I found when browsing around which shows the discounts on the 2014 models from all the manufacturers .

http://www.mycarhelpline.com/index.p...=list&Itemid=9

Some of you might want to take the advantage for the deals.

Cheers,
pdma.

Last edited by pdma : 15th January 2015 at 03:01.
pdma is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th January 2015, 00:04   #5180
BHPian

Hi

Does anyone know about the latest discounts on the BMW X1?
Old 1st February 2015, 01:35   #5181
BHPian

Hi

I had enquired about the Toyota Etios Liva GD in Hyderabad. The 2015 model comes to 7.68 L OTR which I felt is a bit too expensive for me. There are no discounts on offer. The dealer quoted 7.18 for the 2014 model. Is this a reasonable price for 2014 model?
Old 1st February 2015, 12:16   #5182
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSnow View Post
Hi

I had enquired about the Toyota Etios Liva GD in Hyderabad. The 2015 model comes to 7.68 L OTR which I felt is a bit too expensive for me. There are no discounts on offer. The dealer quoted 7.18 for the 2014 model. Is this a reasonable price for 2014 model?
I think the price difference is due to the addition of the excise duty on the 2015 model. Looking at that, 2014 price seems to the market price (Rs. 50K discount which is roughly the excise cut). You should haggle for much more dicounts on the 2014 model (which month was the car manufactured?) as you will take a re-sale hit (how muchever it is). And I doubt Etios / Liva has the typical re-sale value of a Toyota. So make them feel you are a serious buyer and bargain hard. 30-40K might be a good discount I feel. Plus, please try multiple dealers (if you have access to).

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 1st February 2015 at 12:17.
Old 1st February 2015, 13:18   #5183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
I think the price difference is due to the addition of the excise duty on the 2015 model. Looking at that, 2014 price seems to the market price (Rs. 50K discount which is roughly the excise cut). You should haggle for much more dicounts on the 2014 model (which month was the car manufactured?) as you will take a re-sale hit (how muchever it is). And I doubt Etios / Liva has the typical re-sale value of a Toyota. So make them feel you are a serious buyer and bargain hard. 30-40K might be a good discount I feel. Plus, please try multiple dealers (if you have access to).
Month will be either Nov or Dec 2014, since the car got a facelift in October. I'll confirm it when I talk to them again. I will definitely haggle more and contact the other Toyota dealer as well. Just wanted to get an idea of how much discount a previous year car should command since this is my first car purchase. Thanks for your inputs.
Old 9th February 2015, 21:34   #5184
BHPian

There's 2013 Jetta Comfortline available at Palace Cross, Bangalore with a discount of 1.5L+ Free B2B Insurance and open to more bargains. Just in case if someone is interested in buying. Talk to SA Prasanna or Manjula.
Old 16th February 2015, 10:36   #5185
BHPian

Hi,

Anyone have any news of old FIAT Punto (not evo) MJD available in showroom? Interested to buy one.

Also heard that FIAT offering new linea MJD with a discount of Rs 1.65 lakhs only if the dealer is booking 10 linea MJD. So, any one planning to buy Linea MJD in bangalore?
Old 21st February 2015, 22:09   #5186
BHPian

Any offers on a pre facelift fluidic verna?

I am getting the following offers on a 2014 model.
Post excise duty price + free insurance + 23000 INR cash discount + 15,000 loyalty bonus

and
free insurance + 7000 INR cash discount + 15,000 loyalty bonus for a 2015 fludic verna.

Has anyone got any better offers? Is there anything else that I can ask for a 2014 vehicle?
Old 23rd February 2015, 07:17   #5187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Artagnan View Post

Post excise duty price + free insurance + 23000 INR cash discount + 15,000 loyalty bonus

and
free insurance + 7000 INR cash discount + 15,000 loyalty bonus for a 2015 fludic verna.

Has anyone got any better offers? Is there anything else that I can ask for a 2014 vehicle?
Keep a long distance from the 2014 model for the bold part. If the car was invoiced by the dealer from Hyundai, the duty price is not applicable on it. The car must be sold at the price applicable during the month taken by the dealer from Hyundai. So, keep a distance from it and simply go ahead with the 2015 model because the only apparent advantage of 16000 in cash discount is already lost in the duty price hike for a car where it is not applicable.
PNTLovesNano is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2015, 17:09   #5188
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTLovesNano View Post
Keep a long distance from the 2014 model for the bold part. If the car was invoiced by the dealer from Hyundai, the duty price is not applicable on it. The car must be sold at the price applicable during the month taken by the dealer from Hyundai. So, keep a distance from it and simply go ahead with the 2015 model because the only apparent advantage of 16000 in cash discount is already lost in the duty price hike for a car where it is not applicable.
The total price difference for a 2014 and 2015 car is amounting to 1.3 lakhs hence thought it would be better to go in for a 2014 vehicle.

Update: dealer told me its a December manufactured vehicle now he says its an October manufactured vehicle. I have a feeling I should not proceed for this vehicle, am I correct?
Old 23rd February 2015, 17:32   #5189
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

The post excise hike price would not be applicable on the 2014 make car. My friend just picked up a 2014 Duster and the price applicable on it was pre excise one. The dealer is probably taking you for a ride as most people will just go along with the 2015 price list not knowing that the 2014 stock had a different OTR price.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2015, 18:40   #5190
BHPian

Quote:
The total price difference for a 2014 and 2015 car is amounting to 1.3 lakhs hence thought it would be better to go in for a 2014 vehicle.

Update: dealer told me its a December manufactured vehicle now he says its an October manufactured vehicle. I have a feeling I should not proceed for this vehicle, am I correct?
I am sure there will be similar stocks with the other dealers too. Do the PID and after scanning multiple dealers if you find a December make, it may be worth of saving the 1.3 lakhs , especially if you plan to keep the car for 5 years.
PNTLovesNano is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks