Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2015, 15:01   #5251
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Nissan : Corporate scheme for the month of Apr 2015

Nissan has launched this scheme with discounts on all models. This was received by mail.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-rangeademailad100415.jpg  

Old 15th April 2015, 17:57   #5252
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Guys for your benefit - If someone is looking to buy Tata Zest Diesel, there are few models from 2014 still available in Mumbai. Wasan Motors and Concorde Motor in mumbai have stock available for the XM model (base +1 with alloy wheels).

The on road price of the car is 8.34 lakhs in Mumbai and I could bargain to 7.25 lakhs + extn warranty. If anyone is interested, they can look at these cars.

I did not buy it as I got even better deal in Punto and bought that as it was fully loaded compared to the Zest XM model felt punto is a better deal.
Old 15th April 2015, 18:06   #5253
Distinguished - BHPian

Have car loan rates come down this month? Since home loans are now in single digits, auto loans ought to be reduced too.
Old 16th April 2015, 09:59   #5254
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Have car loan rates come down this month? Since home loans are now in single digits, auto loans ought to be reduced too.
I saw car loan rate to be 10.5% in SBI website. Hope I am right.
https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/int...ates/car-loans. Although it is dated old, guess should be much lesser

Last edited by anup7649 : 16th April 2015 at 10:00. Reason: Added one more sentence to clarify
Old 16th April 2015, 10:30   #5255
BHPian

Just got an email from BMW India yesterday night saying that they have a limited offers on the 3 series and it is available at 29.9 Lacs . I am guessing thats Delhi showroom price?
Old 16th April 2015, 10:59   #5256
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup7649 View Post
https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/int...ates/car-loans. Although it is dated old, guess should be much lesser
I've got 10% last month but waiting for it to drop before i disburse the loan
Old 16th April 2015, 11:41   #5257
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Just got an email from BMW India yesterday night saying that they have a limited offers on the 3 series and it is available at 29.9 Lacs . I am guessing thats Delhi showroom price?
Yes that's Ex Showroom prices across country except for places where there is some additional VAT over 12,5 % or octroi. These prices are for Prestige edition and can be negotiated a bit further so either BMW is sitting on a large inventory or they have started getting heat from the lower numbers vs others . Given the present state of exchange rate of Euro - it should not be too difficult to lower prices .
Turbanator is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th April 2015, 12:24   #5258
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Yes that's Ex Showroom prices across country except for places where there is some additional VAT over 12,5 % or octroi. These prices are for Prestige edition and can be negotiated a bit further so either BMW is sitting on a large inventory or they have started getting heat from the lower numbers vs others . Given the present state of exchange rate of Euro - it should not be too difficult to lower prices .
It's probably a big inventory of 2013-14 that they are stuck with. I hope CBU models are discounted or prices lowered now that the euro low but I highly doubt it as in the past it has never been done. However, it does open up a channel of third party car importers to get cars down at a competitive price compared to showrooms. Hence car markers should take note of this to avoid these imports that will hamper their car sales.
Old 16th April 2015, 16:46   #5259
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup7649 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
I've got 10% last month but waiting for it to drop before i disburse the loan
Hi

I have recently applied for the SBI car loan and got it for 10.3 percent. I was able to push in the accessories also the car's price list and get a good finance deal (along with Processing fee Waived till 30.06.2015)
https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/int...o-loans-scheme

Sahil, 10%? Which bank?
Old 16th April 2015, 17:52   #5260
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANewExperience View Post

Sahil, 10%? Which bank?
Kotak and HDFC. However Kotak is offering 1% payout as I am getting it done via the car dealership.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2015, 23:01   #5261
BHPian

Due to the inevitable near future policy rate cut by RBI, the car companies are ready to reduce the finance rate. So apart from banks, the manufacturer's own financing services will be able to offer either lower rate of interest or upfront discount for choosing the financing option.

Don't hesitate to negotiate. All ensure to include that no pre-payment penalty is charged in case you wish to close the loan earlier.

Loan on interest rate below the inflation rate makes sense in the current economic condition. So even if you have money to pay , loan is a better option in overall cost of ownership.
My two cents.
Hackett is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2015, 23:04   #5262
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
It's probably a big inventory of 2013-14 that they are stuck with.
no , they have 2015 MY cars Any idea on Discounts for X5 ?
Old 25th April 2015, 22:18   #5263
Senior - BHPian

Does any one have any news of offers going for Innova's at Bangalore?

And are there still some big discounts going on for ARIA? Exploring both options and inputs will help. Thanks.

Last edited by jkrishnakj : 25th April 2015 at 22:21. Reason: Incl Aria also in post.
Old 25th April 2015, 22:38   #5264
BHPian

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
Does any one have any news of offers going for Innova's at Bangalore?

And are there still some big discounts going on for ARIA? Exploring both options and inputs will help. Thanks.

If not in a hurry would suggest you to wait for a few months. You may be aware of the Innova Facelift though it will be a bit costly would be worth it. If you buy one now you stand to loose a lot in depreciation. I myself am waiting for the Fortuner to replace my Innova.
And if in a hurry consider pre-owned ones.

Don't know much about Aria.
dean5545 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2015, 22:29   #5265
BHPian

What kind of discount I can expect for a XUV5OO W8? I know the facelift is around but clueless on the tentative launch date so thought of going with the present model as the car will be with us for minimum 10 years. The dealer says there is just a cash discount of ₹19500. Expecting valuable inputs as always. TIA

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks