Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2015, 18:02   #5356

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Any offers for Hyundai Grand i10 or i20 in Hyderabad? Any information on the same would be appreciated
Old 1st August 2015, 12:46   #5357

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Okay so my folks wanted to buy a Grand i10 but didn't like the seating as it was a bit too low for them and it was difficult for them to get out of the car (GTO Did clearly point that out in his review of the Grand i10, so kudos to him for that).

My dad wont even drive it everyday so he has settled for a Sportz Petrol i10 which cost us about 5.32 Lakhs. Some accessories are included (Mudflaps, body cover, leather seat cover, mats, steering cover and underbody coating).

Taking the delivery tomorrow (From Kun, Hyderabad) Just wanted to update this awesome community about the same.

Seems that Hyundai will increase the price of its cars starting today (which is why we booked it yesterday) .

Thank you Team-BHP

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 3rd August 2015 at 17:36. Reason: Smileys = 2 per post. Please go by the rules. Thanks!
darthcoder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2015, 16:58   #5358
Distinguished - BHPian

What discounts can one get on the Scorpio S8 or S10 model? Not sure how discounting works at Mahindra as I've never bought one, some insight on the current discounts would be great.
Old 4th August 2015, 00:06   #5359
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on the new car and a quick heads up here. The price you will pay is not the price you booked your car at but the one that is applicable at the time of delivery. Unless, you have it in writing under signature on the dealerships letterhead that the price increase will not apply to your booking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthcoder View Post
Seems that Hyundai will increase the price of its cars starting today (which is why we booked it yesterday) .

Thank you Team-BHP
khoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2015, 19:49   #5360
BHPian

No so much a price check - but a quick mini-review of trying to buy a Skoda car these days in Bangalore ..

I got a call from Skoda a month ago asking if I would be interested in a Rapid. I responded with an Aye and they asked if I preferred Vinayak or TAFE. I asked for Vinayak.

No news whatsoever from Vinayak Cars for over two weeks. But they did call me to remind me of my service/insurance renewal. When I mentioned to them that I was expecting a test drive or call back - I got a prompt call from Sales.

I was promised the moon with a car to be made available for test drive the day after. Its been over two weeks now and I have heard nothing.

Skoda always had dicey service, now they seem to have moved their Sales to match their Service Quality!
Old 8th August 2015, 09:59   #5361
Senior - BHPian

Does any one have information on the latest discounts or offers available for Polo 1.2 manual in Bangalore.
Better to be informed before heading to the showroom.
Old 8th August 2015, 11:37   #5362
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
Does any one have information on the latest discounts or offers available for Polo 1.2 manual in Bangalore.
Better to be informed before heading to the showroom.
From what I know (from dealers in NCR), is that the discount has increased from 15k (in July) to 30k on polo 1.2p H/L.

VW Polo Petrol - 15K Cash (T/L)
20K Cash (C/L)
30K Cash (H/L)

At the same time, they are indicating that prices will increase by around 10-12k from August 10, essentially offsetting the increased discounts on H/L.

My guess is that cash discounts from manufacturers are same across although what you can get at dealer level might vary. And they come to that only after you have visited the showroom a couple of times (based on my experience). :P

I know its not exactly what you are looking for, but it should give you some idea on what to expect.
lordvader is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2015, 16:34   #5363
BHPian

Hello Team,

After lot of consideration I have finally decided to go for White Ertiga ZXI. Need your inputs on discounts in Bangalore. The sales person in Kalyani and Bimal are giving INR25000 off for this month.

Besides any idea if the discounts would sustain for September?
Old 11th August 2015, 04:59   #5364
Senior - BHPian

Guys, I am eyeing a white top-end titanium 1.6l Fiesta Classic from the last batch of old Fiestas manufactured by Ford. What kind of discounts should I haggle for? Is expecting atleast 1.5lakhs off, too much?

Thanks

Last edited by IshaanIan : 11th August 2015 at 05:29.
Old 11th August 2015, 09:05   #5365
BHPian

Discounts of upto 1.2 Lakhs available on the Linea and Aventura till the 14 of this month in Chennai, depending on the variant. Standard discount of upto 50K being offered on them after the 14th.
Old 11th August 2015, 09:43   #5366
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmrsm View Post
Discounts of upto 1.2 Lakhs available on the Linea and Aventura till the 14 of this month in Chennai, depending on the variant. Standard discount of upto 50K being offered on them after the 14th.

I believe 1.2 lakhs is for multijet. Any idea on what is the max discount for T-jet ?
Old 11th August 2015, 10:05   #5367
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateesh View Post
I believe 1.2 lakhs is for multijet. Any idea on what is the max discount for T-jet ?
What I was quoted was similar for the T-Jet as well. I had enquired for the top end of Linea - Petrol/Diesel and the Aventura - Diesel.
Old 11th August 2015, 11:50   #5368
BHPian

Creta and S Cross affect
Got a message from AKS Nissan in Raipur . They are offering upto Rs 1 Lakh off on Terrano. Good deal for bargain hunters.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img20150810wa0001.jpg  

Old 11th August 2015, 12:18   #5369
BHPian

Just bought a Nano XTA (Automatic) for Rs 3.19 lakhs on-road Delhi (Ex-showroom Rs 2.89 lakhs Delhi). Absolutely no discounts and no mats even - only mud flaps promised. Waiting list seems to be long and expected to get longer for this particular variant.
Old 13th August 2015, 12:42   #5370
BHPian

VW price list from last week @ Thiruvananthapuram. No discounts for the new Vento. For the Onam season, they have a scratch and win coupon for gold up to 50 gm.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-image00001.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks