Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2015, 20:43   #5461
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

S-cross discounts , read in autocar that they are offering around 90k for DDIS320
csnanjappa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2015, 09:46   #5462
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro View Post

Octavia Anniversary Edition - ₹60,000 discount
That's interesting. Tafe blr told me there aren't discounts on the Octavia as they moved down the elegance prices and the new anniversary edition is positioned at 15-20k premium over old elegance prices and comes with quite some addons.

Monaro, any details on the discount?
Old 4th November 2015, 18:20   #5463
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Festive offers on cars

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled.jpg
Source: Autocar
Karthik Chandra is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 4th November 2015, 19:59   #5464
BHPian

I checked the following:

MPL Ford Pallikaranai, Chennai
Ford Ecosport: Exchg Bonus: 20K plus showroom:7K

Renault OMR/Mt Rd.
Duster: All variants upto 65K, Explore Edition: No discounts whatsoever.

I am booking Duster Explore 110 tomorrow.
Old 4th November 2015, 20:36   #5465
BHPian

Booked an Hyundai EON Era+

4.03 Lacs Onroad after Discount (4.38 Lacs Actual Price)

Freebies - Remote Lock, Left Mirror.
Old 4th November 2015, 21:20   #5466
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpandiv View Post
damm! No Tag Heur / Raymond Weil Watch in Mumbai for a CLA booking :(
These deals are struck by brands individually with dealers not MB. Shaman Mumbai will give you approx 3 Lakh voucher from Nirav Modi jewels over and above all other discounts.
Old 4th November 2015, 22:24   #5467
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik Chandra View Post
Festive offers on cars

Attachment 1435437
Source: Autocar
Hi. This offer for the GenX Nano - is that applicable on the AMT (XTA) variant as well? I had booked the Nano XTA on November 2nd and I was not given any discount whatsoever. Not even a corporate discount, even the Tata group discount that I'm eligible for (I work for TCS)!!
Old 4th November 2015, 22:34   #5468
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ksrs View Post
Hi. This offer for the GenX Nano - is that applicable on the AMT (XTA) variant as well? I had booked the Nano XTA on November 2nd and I was not given any discount whatsoever. Not even a corporate discount, even the Tata group discount that I'm eligible for (I work for TCS)!!
I'm not quite sure for the AMT, but I'm surprised you were denied Tata group discount. I think its 2.5% if I'm not wrong.
But don't leave, bargain hard, discounts should definitely be available.
Old 5th November 2015, 06:45   #5469
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
These deals are struck by brands individually with dealers not MB. Shaman Mumbai will give you approx 3 Lakh voucher from Nirav Modi jewels over and above all other discounts.
Yes, getting that one with my car would have preferred a watch though
Old 5th November 2015, 16:02   #5470
BHPian

Update to members booking Ford Figo Aspire
As of today offer in Bangalore includes:
  • Free Comprehensive Insurance.
  • Free 3rd Year Warranty
Note: News is confirmed as I booked today with Bangalore Ford Dealer Diesel T+.
Old 6th November 2015, 10:51   #5471

Planning to buy a Zest Revotron. Would it be a good idea to wait one more month for the December year end discounts to kick-in? With the October numbers indicating no major uptick, there should be considerable stock with Tata Motors that it would want to clear by year end right?
Old 6th November 2015, 12:17   #5472

VW offering 45 K off on it POLO (or 3.99 % finance) .
Polo Highline petrol exquisite edition (the one with the accessories set) comes to around RS 7.8 lakhs OTR bangalore
Finance schemes on jetta , and Vento too.

Typically it should have been the best time to own a VW. But then there is the huge scandal that VW is facing, and its getting bigger day by day.
Old 6th November 2015, 15:32   #5473
BHPian

Got a call from Ford dealer today for aspire offering free insurance and third year warranty and exchange bonus of 20000 approximately. All this was without any bargaining.
Old 6th November 2015, 18:29   #5474
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik hill View Post
Got a call from Ford dealer today for aspire offering free insurance and third year warranty and exchange bonus of 20000 approximately. All this was without any bargaining.
Why? Is there any "shock" for Ford in the sale of Aspire also? It is not seen in many numbers so far, either in Delhi or in Lucknow, anyway. The way, say, Desire or Amaze were sold within a month from launch.

Vipin.
Old 7th November 2015, 09:08   #5475
BANNED

Diwali 2015: Special Offers From Car Manufacturers

It's that time of the year when the auto industry sees the best sales and there are two reasons for it. One being that the car manufacturers launch a host of new cars and the second being that there are a lot of special offers which the customers can avail of. We track through all the offers in the market and give you a glimpse of what all's available.

Quote:
Maruti Suzuki

Market leader Maruti Suzuki is offering discounts ranging from 5000 on its hatch back Celerio to 35,000 on its entry level Alto 800. Beside that the car maker is giving discounts on other models including the Wagon R, Stingray and the Swift Dzire. Sadly there is no offer on the Ciaz and that may be a bit disappointing for those wanting to buy the sedan this season. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comes with an exchange offer of upto 60,000 but that is available on the DDiS 320 variant.

Hyundai

Hyundai has already grabbed people's attention with the Creta and the demand for the car has soared. But the company isn't ignoring its other products and is offering a maximum discount of 25,000 on its entry level model of EON and a discount of 27,000 on the i10 and Grand i10. Few variants of compact sedan Xcent get a cashback offer of up to 28,000 while the mid-size Verna gets a discount of 15,000. The i20 and the newly launched Creta do not come with any offers.

Honda

Honda Cars India is offering free 1st year insurance on its models Brio, Amaze and Mobilio. The Amaze and Mobilio are also being offered with an exchange bonus of 20,000. The RS variant of the Mobilio also gets a massive discount of 1.5 lakh but the City and the Jazz do not come with any offers.

Renault

There have been a number of offers on Renault's popular model Duster. The company dropped the price of its 4X4 version to 10.99 lakh ex-Delhi earlier this year and there's more on offer during this festive season. Renault India is offering a discount of 45,000 and a finance scheme at an interest rate of 4.99 % for its 95PS variants and 9.99% for its 110PS variants.

Ford

The Ecosport gets an exchange bonus of 25,000 when exchanged with Ford vehicles and 17,000 when exchanged with non-Ford cars. The pre-facelift Figo comes with cash benefits of 70,000 at a dealer level based on stock availability and a few dealers are also offering discounts of upto 10,000 on the Figo Aspire.

Volkswagen

Volkswagen is offering new customers attractive finance deals and those who buy a new car from Volkswagen are being offered an assured holiday package when they exchange their old car through VW's pre-owned car division - Das Welt Auto. The exchange and loyalty bonus on the Polo is up to 20,000.
SOURCE: Diwali - Discounts 2015

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks