Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2015, 12:30   #5521
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post
I was thinking the exact same thing. God did they make the new gen weird looking.

From looking at the leaked images so far, the Fortuner looks slightly better with Endeavor/Everest looking at the best. At least from the front.
The Ford Endeavor/Everest looks the best of the bunch, at least to me with the boxy design and a proper solid looking SUV.

Heck, I even like the looks of Trailblazer over the new Fortuner and Pajero.
Old 19th November 2015, 12:32   #5522
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi Anyone aware of any discounts on Diesel Automatic Skoda Octavia in Mumbai? Looking to buy one.
Old 19th November 2015, 14:30   #5523
BHPian

7 year loan offer at 4.99%.excellent offer from Renault Finance.

Duster and Lodgy. EMIS as low as 10.5 k
Attached Images

drsingh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th November 2015, 14:35   #5524

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishk123 View Post
Hi Anyone aware of any discounts on Diesel Automatic Skoda Octavia in Mumbai? Looking to buy one.
If you consider the Ambition Automatic then the least you can expect is free insurance + 20-30k cash discount which sums up to more than 1L in total. If you opt for the higher trims ie Elegance or Stlye variant you could bargain harder for an additional cash discount or extended warranty or freebies etc. Do wait till end of this month or maybe before the new year to find a decent deal!
Old 20th November 2015, 19:09   #5525
BHPian

Is anyone aware of the offers on hyundai grand i10
Old 22nd November 2015, 01:51   #5526
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post
Today I was quoted a discount of 3 Lacs on 320d prestige Delhi coming to an on road price of 37 lacs. This doesn't seem like too much of a discount.

I wonder where you guys got a better deal?

Plus, he also told me that the next gen will be available starting Jan-Feb and the big difference is that it will come with slightly better ground clearance.
Like anything in this world , it's all about perceived demand & supply

So you just need to play your cards and don't expose your love for the car of your love and instead show that you have options and not desperate.

I got BMW down by 13L but then it was the top trim, which had enough cream to be skimmed.

Offcourse, the sales teams at the other end is goaled at selling as many cars but also at least discount.

All the best.
barua is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2015, 16:19   #5527
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhkum View Post
Anyone recently booked or got Jazz ? I'm planning to buy one, looks like amaze is being offered discount in tune of 80k. Can similar discount be expected for Jazz ?
Visited Honda to check on the Jazz. Even though he didn't offer a discount outright, I am sure they will factor something in when you negotiate and get near closure of sale. Baleno definitely has better pricing, so even though they may not MATCH it they should drop down at least 15-20K in pricing if not more. Bargaining on accessories, insurance and other add-ons could be a good way to get a lower OTR.

P.S. Torn between the Jazz and Baleno, slightly inclined towards the Jazz. Test-driving the Baleno next week will give more perspective.
Old 22nd November 2015, 17:49   #5528
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hershlulla View Post
Visited Honda to check on the Jazz. Even though he didn't offer a discount outright, I am sure they will factor something in when you negotiate and get near closure of sale. Baleno definitely has better pricing, so even though they may not MATCH it they should drop down at least 15-20K in pricing if not more. Bargaining on accessories, insurance and other add-ons could be a good way to get a lower OTR.

P.S. Torn between the Jazz and Baleno, slightly inclined towards the Jazz. Test-driving the Baleno next week will give more perspective.
In the same boat as you are and so, I would suggest that you head out to the NEXA outlet in Andheri East as they have a TD vehicle readily available. Even after a month from launch date, not having a TD vehicle when all dealers across India have one is unpardonable. That's exactly why I bit the bullet and dragged myself to the outlet in Andheri East when the one in Andheri West is a stone's throw from where I am located at.

As for the Jazz, I've had serious discussions with dealers from across Mumbai and the maximum discount Ive been offered is in the form of 5000 worth accessories. Solitaire Honda "seemed" would offer more but, give or take 2000 to what I quoted. 15-20 K is very unlikely at the moment but, around year end? Could be possible.

Cheerio,
-Shivang Gandotra

Last edited by MetalBuff : 22nd November 2015 at 18:07.
MetalBuff is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2015, 18:13   #5529
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBuff View Post
In the same boat as you are and so, I would suggest that you head out to the NEXA outlet in Andheri East as they have a TD vehicle readily available. Even after a month from launch date, not having a TD vehicle when all dealers across India have one is unpardonable. That's exactly why I bit the bullet and dragged myself to the outlet in Andheri East when the one in Andheri West is a stone's throw from where I am located at.

As for the Jazz, I've had serious discussions with dealers from across Mumbai and the maximum discount Ive been offered is in the form of 5000 worth accessories. Solitaire Honda "seemed" would offer more but, give or take 2000 to what I quoted. 15-20 K is very unlikely at the moment but, around year end? Could be possible.

Cheerio,
-Shivang Gandotra
Thanks for the suggestion. Will go down to Andheri East sometime next week definitely! How was the TD? Petrol or Diesel?

I am looking to buy year-end and willing to stretch to Jan second week basis the discount. Also, I am attempting a loyalty discount from Solitaire Honda - same outlet (which was earlier at Morya Estate) where I bought my 2007 City ZX from.
Old 22nd November 2015, 23:39   #5530
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barua View Post
Like anything in this world , it's all about perceived demand & supply

So you just need to play your cards and don't expose your love for the car of your love and instead show that you have options and not desperate.

I got BMW down by 13L but then it was the top trim, which had enough cream to be skimmed.

Offcourse, the sales teams at the other end is goaled at selling as many cars but also at least discount.

All the best.
This kind of then proves how much profit the dealers make on luxury cars. That's almost 25-30% of the car value itself. Crazy stuff.
Old 25th November 2015, 18:10   #5531
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoNanu View Post
Hi, got the following quote from Dakshin Honda for Jazz XMT:
No discount whatsoever! Offered parking sensors and bluetooth (maybe) as freebies.
Waiting period of 3 months. The price quoted includes the extended warranty for 3rd & 4th year.
What do you say guys?
So, Solitaire Honda (Andheri, Mumbai) just claimed prices have been revised from Nov 16 onwards for Jazz and City. OTR price is bumped up by 4-8K depending on variant of the Jazz. More for the City. Waiting period is 2 months here too. I think Tafetta White is easily available though. Their price-sheet showed a rise for the Jazz V MT Petrol from 836,500 to 842,300.

Not to mention the obvious rise in demand. And with Baleno getting some not-great reviews on driveability, I think more people will shift to the Jazz or i20. Considering this Honda will probably keep the prices jacked up and not really offer any discounts. Can expect a couple of basic freebies, but they seem rigid otherwise. I am trying to analyse if a year-end discount is possible, since I have a pretty good rapport with Honda's SA.
hershlulla is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2015, 00:22   #5532
BHPian

Is there any discount going on for the new Verna and the Ecosport in Chennai?
Old 28th November 2015, 16:46   #5533
BHPian

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsingh View Post
7 year loan offer at 4.99%.excellent offer from Renault Finance.

Duster and Lodgy. EMIS as low as 10.5 k

I was checking the same in Bangalore. Was told that all the cars in the stock are right from the month of June 15 to Sep 15. I had even asked if there is any of Oct 15 made they said no. Will still check it again. Suggest you to check it too.
Old 29th November 2015, 00:24   #5534
BHPian

Maruti is offering Rs 13000 hybrid discount on the Diesel Ertiga
Old 29th November 2015, 14:11   #5535
BHPian

Hi,

I'm getting an offer of 7.15 onroad for zest RT XT model. What do you think about this price?
I'm demanding for Dec model and not earlier than Nov. Planning to get it registered in Jan.

Another question, can I ruin the car for two weeks on temp regn?

Thanks for your suggestions in advance

Girish

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks