Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2015, 21:29   #5446
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinukm View Post
Great - What is the final On Road Price. Also Can you share the contact please. Even I am looking for buying a Nano for my wife.
Final on road price came to ₹ 305,000. I bought my nano in Bangalore. I don't have contact details of Hyderabad showroom.
sairamboko is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2015, 22:12   #5447
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by imove View Post
RavenAvi,

Do you know if the Mahindra Scorpio discounts are available only in Delhi or across other states as well?

Thanks in advance.
The discount projected on Scorpio is such a farce.
They offer basic insurance for Rs 15,000 thus projecting a discount of Rs 40,000 which is undoubtedly extrapolated if you compare it to the insurance quote from your own Insurance guy.
They offer an exchange bonus of Rs 20000 but offer a value lot lesser than the discount, of your old car.
Not everybody is eligible for the Corporate discount.
So consider yourself lucky if you manage Rs 20,000 discount on cash down purchase of Mahindra Scorpio at year end sale.
.Albatross. is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2015, 00:52   #5448
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
I believe the prestige comes with 16in vs 17in wheels, misses out on leather seats and sunroof. These were the main omissions compared to the luxury/sportline. I will keep you updated on the deal.
I think the music system is toned down in Prestige too - Even then, it is a true VFM package

I wanted to pick up one too - I was offered 38, and I didn't. Please keep us posted on the offer. Though I had one more expense instead, if the offer is too good, I'll be tempted.

Last edited by sriramv.iyer : 31st October 2015 at 00:53.
Old 31st October 2015, 16:22   #5449
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Anyone negotiated on the 3 series recently? With sales numbers of BMW down big time as well as the facelift around the corner, I bet the 3 is going at a steal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
I am negotiating for a price in the early 30s OTR for the prestige model. Hopefully will close the deal soon. Was given a 37L offer initially which I rejected.
I got my 320 D prestige at 29.5 ex showroom last month from Chandigarh, Delhi dealer was only giving 3-4L discount and finally i managed 6.7 L discount on ex showroom price. Was going for an Octavia but with the 3 at this price point, i just jumped towards "joy"

Prestige has a standard audio system compared to hifi in upper variants (it is not bad but the luxury/sportsline have brilliant bass output from woofers with an amplifier pre installed), no sunroof, no dakota leather (has sensatec), no ambient lighting and puddle lamps, no sport seats (if you choose luxury line or prestige), 16 inch v/s 17 inchers (225/55 R16 of prestige vs 225/50 R17 has less chance of tyre/alloy damage so this was a blessing for me along with enhanced comfort) and the presige does not have that large lcd screen in instrument cluster.

The price difference is around 5L on road between prestige and higher variants, prestige is very vfm if you do not want to spend that additonal amount as now the prestige variants come with corona rings and bluetooth audio streaming.

Last edited by coolboy007 : 31st October 2015 at 16:24.
Old 31st October 2015, 17:22   #5450
Senior - BHPian

What are the current offers for Volvo XC90? Or other such SUVs in the similar price band. Thanks.
Old 31st October 2015, 18:28   #5451
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
What are the current offers for Volvo XC90? Or other such SUVs in the similar price band. Thanks.
Autocar India claims 8 Lakhs off on the x5. I bet you could fetch more if you negotiate with the dealer
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2015, 21:55   #5452
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
What are the current offers for Volvo XC90? Or other such SUVs in the similar price band
Nothing much you can get on Volvo at this time , having driven this back to back with new X5 , Volvo does lag on engine beside overall shape is not to everyone liking . You should consider X5 or newer GLE in case you can handle ego of Mercedes Dealers. You can also check for 7 series which is going for around 62-64 Lac for Basic and about 12 lac more for loaded one in case Sedan works for you .

Quote:
Autocar India claims 8 Lakhs off on the x5. I bet you could fetch more if you negotiate with the dealer
10-12 is manageable if you haggle well and sit with cheque which makes this an excellent choice .
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2015, 21:11   #5453
e46
BHPian

Guys,

Booked an i10 Sportz from Trident. They offered first year insurance and 14k cash discount totaling around 34k (diwali offer). On haggling, they agreed to waive off zero depriciation and extended warranty (around 4.7k) and parking sensor.

Does this look ok or is there any room for negotiating more? Also should I take these in writing?

Regards,
Abhishek M.
e46 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2015, 00:35   #5454
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46 View Post
Booked an i10 Sportz from Trident. They offered first year insurance and 14k cash discount totaling around 34k (diwali offer). On haggling, they agreed to waive off zero depriciation and extended warranty (around 4.7k) and parking sensor.
Isnt Hyundai advertising 70k discounts in Mumbai region and 80k discounts in Bangalore region for Grand i10 in newpapers.
Old 2nd November 2015, 08:52   #5455
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
Isnt Hyundai advertising 70k discounts in Mumbai region and 80k discounts in Bangalore region for Grand i10 in newpapers.
Agreed.
You should be having discounts in the region of 50 to 60k minimum on the grand . You should haggle for a bit more especially since its festive season now
Old 2nd November 2015, 09:18   #5456
BHPian

BHPians,
I'm looking for inputs from those who have booked an S-Cross recently. What kind of discounts/offers are in place now? Anything different for the festive season? What delivery times are they offering?
Old 2nd November 2015, 14:40   #5457
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,

Does this look ok or is there any room for negotiating more? Also should I take these in writing?

Regards,
Abhishek M.
I was in the same market for G.i10 AT, got offer of 32K cash discount ( free Insurance + 12K cash) + 40K exchange bonus + PU leather seat covers.

I didn't finalize yet, as I am still evaluating Jazz AT and Baleno AT.

Hope it helps.
Old 2nd November 2015, 15:23   #5458
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Guys,

Is the booking amount refundable? If yes, you can take a shot by stating you are thinking of the new Baleno and see if they bring in more discounts.
Old 2nd November 2015, 15:39   #5459
BHPian

In Noida, on road pricing:

CLA 200 Sport CDI - ₹36,68,500 (2L discount + Tag Heur/Raymond Weil watch)
CLA 200 Sport - ₹35,63,500 (2L discount + Tag Heur/Raymond Weil watch)

Audi A4 TSI Premium Plus with Sunroof - ₹31,50,500 (6L discount)
Audi Q3 TDI Premium Plus with Sunroof - ₹34,50,500 (7L discount)

BMW 320D Prestige - ₹35,43,500 (5L discount; no negotiation)
BMW 320D Sport - ₹39,37,500 (4.5L discount; no negotiation)

Octavia Anniversary Edition - ₹60,000 discount
Monaro is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2015, 16:35   #5460
BHPian

damm! No Tag Heur / Raymond Weil Watch in Mumbai for a CLA booking :(

Last edited by arpandiv : 2nd November 2015 at 16:35. Reason: spellcheck

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks