Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2016, 22:18   #5656
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajisv View Post
I did check out on DDiS 320 last week in Bangalore. Discounts was offered upto 1.5 on the top model...

However, they failed to follow up with me. A real surprise from Maruti !!
With that kind of discount, it wouldn't be difficult for them to move it off the floor. If you are interested, it may be better to reach out to them and negotiate a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzvicky201 View Post
Checked on Vento and Polo. Jan pricing has a discount of 27k and 30k for Vento and Polo. With an additional cash discount of 3k as corporate discount. This is from Volkswagen Whitefield
Saw an ad in TOI Mumbai about a 0% interest on the Polo.
Old 4th January 2016, 23:10   #5657
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

May be it is late, Mahindra gave 25K discount on 2015 Thar model in last weeks of the year. I think you can still bag that offer on 2015 models, if any left in stock.
Old 5th January 2016, 16:21   #5658
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik hill View Post
Check in the polo thread. People are quoting discount of almost 90000 on it.
This is based on Jan 2016 pricing.
Old 5th January 2016, 17:20   #5659
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzvicky201 View Post
This is based on Jan 2016 pricing.
Does that mean that VW has gone ahead and hiked the prices from jan 16.
I don't think that they would do so ,keeping their current state in mind.
Old 7th January 2016, 00:32   #5660
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik hill View Post
Does that mean that VW has gone ahead and hiked the prices from jan 16.
I don't think that they would do so ,keeping their current state in mind.
Not sure on the price hike. But the December discount has reduced. They has good sales for December which was as per their expectations anyway.
Old 7th January 2016, 07:53   #5661
BHPian

Any News on Offers on Diesels from Mercedes or BMW in NCR .. Presume After market foe Diesels will increase
Old 7th January 2016, 18:29   #5662
BHPian

Apparently some dealership is offering a 5.5L discount on the S-Cross in Mumbai. Can anyone confirm this? It definitely seems to be the 1.6 model, stock clearance sale sorta thing. TEMPTING!!

Source:: http://www.rushlane.com/maruti-s-cro...-12179236.html
Aston Singh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2016, 20:36   #5663
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aston Singh View Post
Apparently some dealership is offering a 5.5L discount on the S-Cross in Mumbai. Can anyone confirm this? It definitely seems to be the 1.6 model, stock clearance sale sorta thing. TEMPTING!!

That's one hell of a discount if true, I wouldn't mind checking the car out if true.
Old 9th January 2016, 18:39   #5664
BHPian

Can any one confirm discounts on 2015/2016 models of following cars:

a) S Cross 1.6 , Premia or top version

b) Ecosport AT or Trend + Ecoboost / Titanium TDCI

c) Waiting for Creta?
Old 9th January 2016, 19:04   #5665
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aston Singh View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetvar26 View Post
That's one hell of a discount if true, I wouldn't mind checking the car out if true.
Yes, the news is true. One dealer in Mumbai (Fortpoint Nexa) is offering such discounts. Basically these discounts are dealer specific to clear stocks. Apparently, the price of S-Cross will soon be corrected and there will be a huge price drop officially. That will make it a better deal for all. Feel bad for those who bought the 1.6-litre variant at full price and lost so much in terms of resale value!
amansanc is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th January 2016, 22:11   #5666
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amansanc View Post
Yes, the news is true. One dealer in Mumbai (Fortpoint Nexa) is offering such discounts. Basically these discounts are dealer specific to clear stocks. Apparently, the price of S-Cross will soon be corrected and there will be a huge price drop officially. That will make it a better deal for all. Feel bad for those who bought the 1.6-litre variant at full price and lost so much in terms of resale value!
I don't think we will have any price correction for Maruti wouldn't want to make losses. Don't think 1.6 is being manufactured and not sure when they will commence production. 1.3 will continue to be sold.

With Vitara coming in there is absolutely no need for Maruti to continue with 1.6 in the S Cross.

I feel Vitara Grand will be priced slightly higher than Scross and since its a proper SUV will definitely sell better.

Last edited by Chillout : 9th January 2016 at 22:13.
Old 11th January 2016, 11:32   #5667
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I think this is incorrect, I called Fortpoint Nexa at 41511111 and they do not even have a Nexa showroom as yet, although their website says they do. I spoke with Jitesh there and he said that they do not have any S Cross or Baleno as yet since they do not have the Nexa dealership as yet.

Can you help me with the contact information of the folks who are providing a 5.5 lac discount on the S cross???
Old 11th January 2016, 11:36   #5668
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post
I think this is incorrect, I called Fortpoint Nexa at 41511111 and they do not even have a Nexa showroom as yet, although their website says they do. I spoke with Jitesh there and he said that they do not have any S Cross or Baleno as yet since they do not have the Nexa dealership as yet.

Can you help me with the contact information of the folks who are providing a 5.5 lac discount on the S cross???
Maybe I jumbled up the Nexa dealership name. It is one of the dealerships from Mumbai though. I am afraid I don't have the contact details handy yet but the information of the 5.5 lacs discount came from a senior person at a Nexa dealership. Ofcourse, they wouldn't readily accept that such discounts are available. You will need to arm-twist them to get such a deal. BTW, the deal was on limited variants and stock was very very limited too.
amansanc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th January 2016, 11:39   #5669
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Maybe I jumbled up the Nexa dealership name. It is one of the dealerships from Mumbai though. I am afraid I don't have the contact details handy yet but the information of the 5.5 lacs discount came from a senior person at a Nexa dealership. Ofcourse, they wouldn't readily accept that such discounts are available. You will need to arm-twist them to get such a deal. BTW, the deal was on limited variants and stock was very very limited too.
Thats surprising, since I have been in touch with Sai Service and Navneet who are the 2 Nexa dealers in Mumbai, and no one is offering me such a discount. Heck, they're not even coming close to this.

Give me some details such as the location of the dealership and the name of the Senior person who made this offer to you. IF you are not comfortable sharing it in the forum, send me a PM. Would really be willing to buy at this price.
Old 11th January 2016, 12:31   #5670
BHPian

massive discount on Jaguar XF, ahmedabad dealer cargo motors is giving XF (black or white) at 50 lac on road, incase anyone looking for it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks