Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2019, 09:36   #6856
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hello folks,

I have closed in on Aspire AT for my better half. Aspire is going to replace 2014 Celerio AMT.

Ford has increased the prices ~2.5% compared to 2018 prices. Here is the 2019 Jan Bangalore price list
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-ford_aspire_2019_pricelist.png

I have visited JSP ford and talked to Cauvery and Elite Ford, but not able to decide the dealership. Any suggestions from fellow Bhpians?
No discounts or freebies from any dealer. Anybody can refer a good and prompt sales person?

Thanks in advance!
Old 8th January 2019, 10:37   #6857
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsnrains View Post
I have visited JSP ford and talked to Cauvery and Elite Ford, but not able to decide the dealership. Any suggestions from fellow Bhpians?
No discounts or freebies from any dealer. Anybody can refer a good and prompt sales person?

Thanks in advance!
The response from Mr. Suman of JSP Ford, JP Nagar has been good, in my experience. Offered multiple test drives of various vehicles even though I have still not purchased any vehicle from them. Not too pushy, but fairly responsive when it comes to customers.

My recommendation is also not to do business with PPS Ford. I have had a very bad experience with them, when they went back on their discounts just when I was about to book with them after finalising all commercials. In fact, had lodged an official complaint against them with Ford India, though not much came out of it. Left an extremely sour taste in the mouth as far as I was concerned.

Not sure about Cauvery or Elite, no direct experience dealing with them.

As for discounts, I don't think there would be any discounts forthcoming at this time given that they will have only 2019 models for delivery fresh from the factory. I was told by JSP that only Ecosport prices have remained unchanged from December 2018, and other models including Aspire have seen price hikes in January.

Last edited by arindambasu13 : 8th January 2019 at 10:42.
arindambasu13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2019, 12:22   #6858

Hi Team, can anyone help me in understanding the buyback scheme offered by BMW? I recently was contemplating to buy an X1 for which price was quoted for ~32L with year end discount and everything. In the buy back scheme, after 4 years, the value quoted is ~14L. I am being offered the loan amount on 25L. That amounts to total value of the car as 25+14=39L which is almost ~7L more than the quoted price at the end of the tenure of 4 years. This includes additional 10% interest that I anyways would have to give with the Rs 25L loan. Did not make sense to me for the buyback offer in that case. Please suggest if the dealer has given the right proposition for the buyback?

I was thinking that for e.g. if the car value of Rs 32L is quoted with buyback of Rs 14L, that makes the loan amount for 32-14=18L. After I pay 18L loan with interest over the tenure of 4 years, I can pay balance 14 L and I shall own the car completely. But as per dealer's calculation, I would need to pay 7 L over and above the quoted discounted value of the car with the year end schemes. Requesting your suggestions please.
Old 8th January 2019, 13:23   #6859
BHPian

New five star safety rated Nexon is currently having benefits up to 60 k. I just received this SMS from Tata.
Old 8th January 2019, 13:28   #6860
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyfawkes View Post
Hi Team, can anyone help me in understanding the buyback scheme offered by BMW? I recently was contemplating to buy an X1 for which price was quoted for ~32L with year end discount and everything. In the buy back scheme, after 4 years, the value quoted is ~14L. I am being offered the loan amount on 25L. That amounts to total value of the car as 25+14=39L which is almost ~7L more than the quoted price at the end of the tenure of 4 years. This includes additional 10% interest that I anyways would have to give with the Rs 25L loan. Did not make sense to me for the buyback offer in that case. Please suggest if the dealer has given the right proposition for the buyback?

I was thinking that for e.g. if the car value of Rs 32L is quoted with buyback of Rs 14L, that makes the loan amount for 32-14=18L. After I pay 18L loan with interest over the tenure of 4 years, I can pay balance 14 L and I shall own the car completely. But as per dealer's calculation, I would need to pay 7 L over and above the quoted discounted value of the car with the year end schemes. Requesting your suggestions please.
Is 32 the on road price or the Ex Showroom price?
Old 8th January 2019, 13:35   #6861

Quote:
Originally Posted by vap2151 View Post
Is 32 the on road price or the Ex Showroom price?
That's the on-road price with the year end discount which was offered throughout India by BMW. Check link here
Old 8th January 2019, 19:19   #6862
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsnrains View Post
Hello folks,

Any suggestions from fellow Bhpians?

Thanks in advance!
My experience with JSP Ford singasandra has been good which a recent Ecosport purchase. The sales guy named Bibin was prompt & knowledgeable. He himself suggests useful things on saving insurance premiums , getting discounts on accessories etc at right time . Got a few freebies and discounted accessories on the Ecosport & the delivery was good too. Overall a nice customer sales experience. Hoping for a similar after sales one.

I did come to know about discounts on Freestyle, not sure on Aspire though. You are free to PM me if you need his contact.

Last edited by Adi22 : 8th January 2019 at 19:21.
Adi22 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th January 2019, 12:01   #6863
BHPian

Got this message just now. 60k offers on 5 star Nexon!
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot_20190109115535429_com.jpg  

knightrider_7 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2019, 22:03   #6864

Received a call from Jeep Gurgaon. 2018 manufactured Compass top AT model carries hefty discounts of around 1.2-1.5 lacs. I am sure these are applicable on other models as well.
HVSC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th January 2019, 12:14   #6865
BHPian

I'm planning to buy a duster RxS 85PS at indore.
Can anyone help me with what discounts to expect other than the 20k exchange bonus?
i dont mind a 2018 model if that gets me a better deal.
Thanks
Old 10th January 2019, 13:19   #6866
BHPian

Hi All,

I am exploring Honda City CVT - not decided on exact variant yet. I have been offered late 2018 stock at Rs. 90,000 to 1 lac off. Anybody who has bought it recently got any better offer?

~m
Old 10th January 2019, 15:04   #6867
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by serious_maniac View Post
Hi All,

I am exploring Honda City CVT - not decided on exact variant yet. I have been offered late 2018 stock at Rs. 90,000 to 1 lac off. Anybody who has bought it recently got any better offer?

~m
This offer was was already available in December 2018 itself. You should push for more since its is a new manufacturing year now.
arindambasu13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th January 2019, 10:17   #6868
Distinguished - BHPian

Maruti Suzuki hikes prices on select models- New Ertiga prices unaffected.

India’s top-selling SUV, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza gets expensive by Rs 8,900, while the Alto 800 and Alto K10 have witnessed price hike of Rs 10,000 and Rs 7,000 respectively.

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 11th January 2019 at 10:18.
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th January 2019, 15:30   #6869
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Maruti Suzuki hikes prices on select models- New Ertiga prices unaffected.

India’s top-selling SUV, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza gets expensive by Rs 8,900, while the Alto 800 and Alto K10 have witnessed price hike of Rs 10,000 and Rs 7,000 respectively.

Link

Maruti Omni Price Increases By Rs. 10,000 and Eeco by Rs. 5,000 while Swift & Dzire Prices hiked by ~ Rs. 9,000

Link
Old 11th January 2019, 15:32   #6870
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVSC View Post
Received a call from Jeep Gurgaon. 2018 manufactured Compass top AT model carries hefty discounts of around 1.2-1.5 lacs. I am sure these are applicable on other models as well.
Got a similar call from Landmark Jeep. I did a TD in November, but didn't like the 1.4 L option much.
sdaityari is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks