Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2018, 15:29   #6706
BHPian

Re: Tata completes 150 years – Offers Rs 1 lakh discount on all cars, including Tiago, Nexon, Tigor,

Sorry for reposting the same because I thought it would be beneficial if the full article was here

Benefits upto INR 1 lakh, insurance at INR 1 and special exchange offers mark the celebrations of 150 years of the Tata Group. Tata Motors has announced these special offers on the company’s entire range of passenger cars and utility vehicles for a limited period upto June 25, 2018.

A statement issued by the company states that these schemes will be on offer on the entire range of passenger cars as the company wishes to strengthen its bond with its customers. Buyers can walk into any of the company showrooms across the country to avail of these offers which is even offered on the recently launched Tiago hatchback and Nexon compact SUV.

As on date, Tata Motors passenger vehicle and compact SUV lineup includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and Hexa which is based on the IMPACT philosophy. The company also sells the Zest, Bolt, Safari Storme, GenX Nano and Sumo Gold. All these cars are now available at the above mentioned discount.

Commenting on the occasion, Mr. S.N Barman, Vice President – Sales, Marketing & Customer Support, PVBU, Tata Motors said, “Throughout the years, Tata Motors has continuously striven to meet the customers’ expectations and offer them with a joyous experience while purchasing a car. On the blissful occasion of the 150th anniversary of our Group, we wish to strengthen the bond of happiness amongst our customers through many beneficial offers this month.”

News link:https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.r...-12271162.html

Last edited by revvharder : 9th June 2018 at 15:32.
revvharder is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th June 2018, 16:04   #6707
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Tata completes 150 years – Offers Rs 1 lakh discount on all cars, including Tiago, Nexon, Tigor,

Grossly misleading article by Rush Lane. Many people will be misleaded by the "offers 1 lakh discount on all cars" headline and proceed to argue/fight with their nearest Tata dealership staffs.

I have already posted the official press release released by Tata Motors here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post4411566

A request to either edit the thread title accordingly, or close/delete this thread.

Last edited by RavenAvi : 9th June 2018 at 16:08. Reason: added last point.
RavenAvi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th June 2018, 08:48   #6708
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hello guys, I'm looking for Ford figo sports diesel and would like to know if there are any offers or discounts available.?
harish619 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2018, 08:53   #6709
BANNED

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by harish619 View Post
Hello guys, I'm looking for Ford figo sports diesel and would like to know if there are any offers or discounts available.?
I saw a newspaper advertisement about the Ford Aspire. It stated cash benefits upto 1 lakh rupees and 4% interest on the loan, if you pay half the on road amount and you pay rest of the money in 36 months. I hope discounts on Figo Sports will be similar. I bought my Aspire in December 2017 and I got ₹70000 off plus some additional accessories with the car.
All the best for your new car.
TDCIfever is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th June 2018, 16:00   #6710
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi, can anyone tell me about the available discounts on the new S-Cross? I've been told that there is no discount, corporate or exchange or whatsoever on the new S-Cross in Gurgaon. This is at Pasco Nexa. Any discounts available anywhere so that we can arm twist them?
Old 21st June 2018, 16:06   #6711
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ford Endeavour prices hiked by up to Rs. 2.85 lakh, earlier price cut rolled back

One more price hike by Ford:

Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport, Freestyle & Endeavour to get costlier by up to Rs 50,000 from July 1

https://www.cartoq.com/ford-figo-asp...y-1-exclusive/

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st June 2018 at 16:26. Reason: Adding title :)
blue_pulsar is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th June 2018, 07:26   #6712
BHPian

HI
Anybody have any info about discounts currently going on for Maruti Ignis specially for Diesel variant since its been discontinued. Any stock clearing discounts available.
Old 9th July 2018, 20:27   #6713
Senior - BHPian

Honda Cars To Hike Prices By Up To Rs 35,000 From August
Quote:
Honda Cars India today said it will increase prices of its models by up to Rs 35,000 from next month to offset a rise in input costs.

The company plans to hike prices in the range of Rs 10,000-35,000 and the revised prices will be effective Aug. 1, Honda Cars India Ltd. said in a statement.
Linky
Old 12th July 2018, 19:26   #6714
BHPian

What are the current offers on Honda BRV in Bangalore, a friend was quoted 14.98 L for VXMT & 15.13 L for VCVT. They also indicated at 30K exchange bonus + 4K corporate discount.
Am sure it can get better, this was at Sapphire Honda by the way.
Any pointers would help.
Thx
Old 12th July 2018, 19:52   #6715
BHPian

Maruti Suzuki ( Pune ) July-2018 offer and exchange scheme.

Swift / Dzire petrol doesn't have any offer and exchange bonus.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-fb_img_1531404063031.jpg  

Old 13th July 2018, 08:46   #6716
Senior - BHPian

Offer from Honda

(Note: The above ad came on today's local newspaper (Malayalam), so please make sure if the offers are restricted only to Kerala or not?)

Last edited by nairrk : 13th July 2018 at 08:57.
nairrk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2018, 08:59   #6717
Senior - BHPian

Today's Offers:

Offer from Hyundai

What it is written in local language:

Start Onam celebrations with Hyundai's Mega Offer

Hyundai EON - Onam offer upto Rs.69'000*

Free Insurance + Free Road Tax + 2 Gram Gold Coin + Scratch Card + Exchange Offer + Govt. Employee offer

Grand i10 - Onam offer upto RS. 1,00,000* (P) & Rs.1,10,000* (D)

Free Insurance + 20,000 Cash Discount + 2 Gram Gold Coin + Scratch Card + Exchange offer + Govt. Employee offer

(Also other prizes like 'Bumper Prize', Mega Prize etc as written in English)

+++++

Offer from RENAULT

Own today itself - Upto Rs.50,000 discounts - only for today##

Price starts at Rs.2.79 Lakhs#

# Price mentioned is for the base variant for ex-showroom Kochi and is exclusive of local taxes

## All benefits offered by Renault Dealer. Total benefits includes Free Insurance, Cash Offer, Extended warranty, Finance offer through Renault Finance,Assured Gifts & Corporate offer.
Old 23rd July 2018, 18:32   #6718
BHPian

Dear BHP'ians,

I just parted away with my July 2009 make Honda City S AT (with a very heavy heart ) and currently on a lookout for a compact SUV in the market. With a stretched budget, I'm almost closing on E+ petrol variant of Creta, however need some advice on below:

1. Should I pick up the facelifted version? Considering I'm settling in for a 'basic' version, I suppose there ain't many changes from old to new. Weighing the discount offered on pre-facelift; what's the best deal? (mind says pre-facelift but heart says facelifted).
2. What are the maximum benefits/offers that are currently being offered by the dealers in Bangalore? For both older and newer model.
3. Which dealer should I pick my machine from, recommend Advaith over Trident?
4. I'm a Honda/Toyota person; any information regarding cross overs / compact SUV's to be released by Jap's in near future?

Appreciate your replies!

Last edited by sary : 23rd July 2018 at 18:33. Reason: Editorial Changes
Old 23rd July 2018, 21:54   #6719
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sary View Post
1. Should I pick up the facelifted version? Considering I'm settling in for a 'basic' version, I suppose there ain't many changes from old to new. Weighing the discount offered on pre-facelift; what's the best deal? (mind says pre-facelift but heart says facelifted).

I suggest you go for facelifted version of Creta. Hyundai has kitted the base model in facelifted version well, and you would recover your investment at resale time.

Unless the discount is at least a lakh or so, no point in saving some thousands and going for pre-facelift version.
Old 24th July 2018, 18:56   #6720
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_meher View Post
Unless the discount is at least a lakh or so, no point in saving some thousands and going for pre-facelift version.
One of the dealers in Bangalore have agreed for a discount of 80K. I may be able to press it further upto a lakh if I close the deal with them. I also plan to add following accessories: Fog lamps with DRL's, Reverse Cam, Seat covers, Body cover, Scuff plates.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks