Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2019, 09:41   #6931
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvhplyevraftr View Post
Do you know which models and which dealer have this kind of a discount?.
Can you please PM me the details?. Thank you.
Sorry about the late response.

I don't have further details on the models. All I got was an SMS from the dealer, which read:

Quote:
HURRY UP! Get the best of the best offer in this season upto 3 lakhs. Own a brand new Skoda before the price hike. Call or give missed call to 8367230004 for more details. Offer valid till stocks last
You might want to call this number and check for specific models. If you want a reference, I can give details of my Sales Advisor. He was a great guy to deal with.

By the way, Hyderabad has only Mahavir Skoda as the sole dealer for Skoda Auto

Last edited by jayded : 27th March 2019 at 09:43.
jayded is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2019, 13:25   #6932
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwift1819 View Post
Booked a 2019 Creta SX diesel AT today in Chennai for a total amount of ₹1807500 on road which included B2B insurance. This was the best that I could squeeze out and next day delivery as they have ready stock of creta.

Congratulations on your new ride, quick query thought - that's surprisingly quite a high price, wouldn't be surprised if these were Bangalore OTR prices. Is it that Hyundai have increased their prices recently ? Or is the tax structure there in TN? A dear friend is tossing between the Harrier and the Creta, based in Chennai and he's tilting towards the Harrier ( except it lacks an AT gear box), thanks
Old 27th March 2019, 14:47   #6933
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Has there been any announcements or is anyone aware of any planned price increase by Skoda in April 2019 ?

The price check section on the website does list a temporary price cut on the Kodiaq that is valid until 31st March but i didn't' find any information overall. I'm specifically looking into prices for the Octavia.
Old 27th March 2019, 16:53   #6934
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
quick query thought - that's surprisingly quite a high price, wouldn't be surprised if these were Bangalore OTR prices. Is it that Hyundai have increased their prices recently ? Or is the tax structure there in TN?

For OTR prices, you could check carwale.com. I used this site many times to find OTR prices for Chennai. Was reliable till now.
Old 27th March 2019, 21:17   #6935
Senior - BHPian

I have mentioned this on the Honda City thread, but mentioning it on this thread as well. Bangalore dealers are giving fantastic discounts on 2019 model Honda Citys to the tune of substantially more than a lakh on the on road prices. I have booked one and expecting delivery shortly. Couple of other friends I referred have also got similar deals.

Dealers in question are Dakshin Honda and Magnum Honda. Honda discount ads have also been coming thick and fast over the past few weeks in all leading newspapers and radio. If anyone is looking for a City, this week is the best time, before the financial year end this weekend.
Old 28th March 2019, 00:10   #6936
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
I have mentioned this on the Honda City thread, but mentioning it on this thread as well. Bangalore dealers are giving fantastic discounts on 2019 model Honda Citys to the tune of substantially more than a lakh on the on road prices. I have booked one and expecting delivery shortly. Couple of other friends I referred have also got similar deals.

Dealers in question are Dakshin Honda and Magnum Honda. Honda discount ads have also been coming thick and fast over the past few weeks in all leading newspapers and radio. If anyone is looking for a City, this week is the best time, before the financial year end this weekend.

Will you mind sharing the exact details for the benefit of the forum? Some of the fence sitters may be looking for a reason to jump..
Old 28th March 2019, 09:34   #6937
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
Will you mind sharing the exact details for the benefit of the forum? Some of the fence sitters may be looking for a reason to jump..
I got an on road discount of close to 1.4 lakhs on V MT petrol, with extended warranty of five years and 10k worth of accessories. February 2019 manufactured vehicles. Valid for March purchases.
arindambasu13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2019, 15:00   #6938
BHPian

Now Mahindra announces price hike https://m.timesofindia.com/business/...w/68611910.cms
Old 2nd April 2019, 19:31   #6939
BHPian

Re: Autobahn and JMD Offers - 1.8 Style AT and Lakozy Offer for VL-CVT

So I have basically narrowed down on the Altis VL-CVT (head) and Octavia 1.8 TSI (heart), and these are the offers I have received so far.

OCTAVIA 1.8 TSI AT -

Only a 10k difference between the two dealers, breakup as follows. Absolutely flat out refused to provide any further discounts, and the estimated waiting period is 4-6 weeks.

Name:  Prices.png
Views: 5107
Size:  15.5 KB

COROLLA G-CVT and VL-CVT -

Absolutely zero discounts by Toyota on the Altis. Even the 25k corporate discount was verbally committed but not mentioned anywhere on the proforma invoice by Lakozy Toyota.

Name:  Prices  Toyota.png
Views: 5084
Size:  15.3 KB
This is getting into tough choice territory, day by day! And I haven't yet seen the TBHP Official Review of the Civic, even.

Cheers,
R_S

Last edited by roadie_swift : 2nd April 2019 at 19:46.
Old 16th April 2019, 18:56   #6940
BHPian

Re: Civic VX and ZX quote - Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadie_swift View Post
This is getting into tough choice territory, day by day! And I haven't yet seen the TBHP Official Review of the Civic, even.
Test drove the Civic today, Mumbai (Company Regn) on road pricing quoted is 23.97 for VX (non white) and 26.18 for ZX (non white) with little to zero possibility of any discount apart from a piddly amount of 25-30k under "Corporate". Pearl White is about 7k extra in both cases.

Car is stupendously good, even considering I have just had two long test drives with the Octavia 1.8TSI.

I only hope that, now that the XUV300 review is out (Mahindra XUV300 : Official Review), an official review of the Civic will also be out soon!

Here's the price sheet for your reference -

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img_20190416_185728__01.jpg

Cheers,
R_S

Last edited by roadie_swift : 16th April 2019 at 19:01. Reason: Added price sheet
roadie_swift is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th April 2019, 09:45   #6941
Senior - BHPian

Anyone have any information on the deal discount going on the Honda CRV diesel AWD?
Old 17th April 2019, 09:56   #6942
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Anyone have any information on the deal discount going on the Honda CRV diesel AWD?
I think I read here on the forum that it was 1.5L for 2018 models a month or so back
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2019, 10:00   #6943
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
I think I read here on the forum that it was 1.5L for 2018 models a month or so back

Thanks. I think I'll have to search for the dealers. Near my city they don't have it in stock. Maybe chandigarh or Delhi dealers.
Also because I need to sit and have a feel of it before getting one at least.
Old 17th April 2019, 10:04   #6944
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Thanks. I think I'll have to search for the dealers. Near my city they don't have it in stock. Maybe chandigarh or Delhi dealers.
Also because I need to sit and have a feel of it before getting one at least.
I have the petrol version, for urban usage it’s the best pick even though it’s the cheapest model in the line up. Not the most fun to drive car but great space and comfort.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th April 2019, 10:20   #6945
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
I have the petrol version, for urban usage it’s the best pick even though it’s the cheapest model in the line up. Not the most fun to drive car but great space and comfort.

Unable to PM you due to your space filled up. So this car is for my dad who currently drives a civic.

Daily runs and the occassional highway run once a month is what I'm looking at. Still deciding about the petrol or diesel part. What is the city mileage your crv is giving you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks