Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2019, 15:08   #6976
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

During my recent inquiries, Ford dealers in Pune have been quite firm on NOT offering any discount or on only offering max discount of 15,000 Rs. on Aspire diesel.

Is the new Aspire a hot selling item for them or Ford is only producing them on demand and hence no discounts on offer?
Old 21st June 2019, 15:36   #6977
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKB View Post
Also, is there any down side on buying insurance from outside? It is cheaper by around INR 20K from what dealers are offering.
None in fact. Insurance for new car should always be bought from outside rather than the dealer as it was cheaper. The 20K which you could save can be used on accessories which you are expecting as free from the dealer.
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2019, 22:29   #6978
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
Thanks. I got a quote from Navnit for a red cooper s. Do not know what year it is. They quoted 51L with some options already in it. Have not talked about discounts yet but it is ridiculously expensive.
51 Lakhs for Cooper S?!
I was offered a Clubman at that price a couple of months back.
Is that Cooper gold studded or what?
Old 22nd June 2019, 14:40   #6979
BHPian

I'm being offered a c220 progressive for 46.50 on road. What is your opinion for the same?
Old 26th June 2019, 16:37   #6980

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajshenoy View Post
I thought they were also offering 8K corporate discount in Bangalore. Please check. Also try to haggle bit more. being a quarter end, they might throw in more freebies
They have cut down or rather rationalised the list of corporates they are offering this too and my company does not figure in their list. However, they are offering about 3 lakhs for my 2012 petrol Polo which seems to be a decent price
Old 26th June 2019, 23:38   #6981
BHPian

Folks,

Posting this on behalf of a friend who is looking to buy the c200 Progressive in Delhi.

Wanted to check if any discounts are being offered on that model.

Would appreciate any inputs. Thanks!
Old 27th June 2019, 09:57   #6982
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
They have cut down or rather rationalised the list of corporates they are offering this too and my company does not figure in their list. However, they are offering about 3 lakhs for my 2012 petrol Polo which seems to be a decent price
I hope you are aware that a next gen Honda city is due anytime soon and might get launched early next year. If you can wait, it might be a better bet.

However the current City is one of the best petrol options available in the market(especially the automatic) and considering the discount, it might be 50-60k cheaper than new launch.
Old 27th June 2019, 10:29   #6983
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugsrags View Post
I'm being offered a c220 progressive for 46.50 on road. What is your opinion for the same?
Current 3 series and C class are getting redesigned. 3 Series already launched internationally and launching in India this August. C class sometime next year I believe.

I feel these current models could be pushed for more discounts, especially 3 Series.
Old 27th June 2019, 11:17   #6984
BHPian

I've been offered Audi A4 TDI Premium Plus variant at 38 lakhs OTR. The price is further negotiable to couple of lakhs. Current OTR in Ahmedabad is ~ 49 lakhs. I'm being told new A4 is due and hence the push to clear current stock. I've not asked for more details yet.

Does it make sense? Anybody?
Old 27th June 2019, 11:55   #6985

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetvar26 View Post
Current 3 series and C class are getting redesigned. 3 Series already launched internationally and launching in India this August. C class sometime next year I believe.

I feel these current models could be pushed for more discounts, especially 3 Series.
You're correct about the 3 series but the new C-Class will not go on sale internationally till 2021.
jezza is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2019, 18:47   #6986
BHPian

Paid two visits to the Skoda dealer in Teynampet, Chennai over yesterday and today with hopes of striking a deal on the Skoda Octavia and the only discount on offer is a loyalty bonus of Rs.50,000/- if you own a car from the VAG stable. With the diesel L&K breaching into 30L+ territory and the slow sales, it’s surprising to me that there are no discounts on offer.

If anyone knows of a better deal on offer anywhere in Tamil Nadu for the Octavia, I’d love to hear from you.
Old 5th July 2019, 18:53   #6987
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMachine View Post
I've been offered Audi A4 TDI Premium Plus variant at 38 lakhs OTR. The price is further negotiable to couple of lakhs. Current OTR in Ahmedabad is ~ 49 lakhs. I'm being told new A4 is due and hence the push to clear current stock. I've not asked for more details yet.

Does it make sense? Anybody?
I did not hear anything about the new A4 coming in anytime soon but maybe Audi could be planning a facelift to take on the upcoming G20 3er and already updated C Class but then again the A4 even though a tempting deal isn't worth the money. The quality isn't that great nor is it crazy fun to drive unlike The 3er & C though Yes! If you just want the rings then it should be an excellent buy.
YashD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2019, 21:40   #6988
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YashD View Post
I did not hear anything about the new A4 coming in anytime soon but maybe Audi could be planning a facelift to take on the upcoming G20 3er and already updated C Class but then again the A4 even though a tempting deal isn't worth the money. The quality isn't that great nor is it crazy fun to drive unlike The 3er & C though Yes! If you just want the rings then it should be an excellent buy.
The Audi A4 facelift will be coming soon not a complete model change or anything. Might have a few added features, different looking alloys, etc
Old 6th July 2019, 11:37   #6989
BHPian

NCR is apparently offering 2.15 L off on L&K. One of our forum members has availed this offer
Old 6th July 2019, 14:51   #6990
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JishD View Post
NCR is apparently offering 2.15 L off on L&K. One of our forum members has availed this offer
Can you share the details where this offer was availed from?? I am currently looking to replace my 8 year old Laura. Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks